Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,217
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well i don't know, i'm still not sure i understand what the shapeshifter really does LOL
Not trying to win obviously....they keep targeting townies.
Lets hope juviii the shifter targeted at least 1 mafia :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
James...why you like my post calling you mafia?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok, I could finally catch up with everything. Here are my thoughts too:

The Shapeshifter: For me its a no brainer. Its Juvii. How would there be two roles that work exactly the same in the same game? Unless hosts trolled us theres simply no way she's Hider. This is not @gnut who we are talking about (btw glad to see you back uncle! \o/ )

Im here waiting for Elu to prove that she blocked her last night, but even if we are to believe her hider claim, Juvii has been not participative unlike in the previous game where she was doctor. How do you participate less as Hider than as Doc? Be kind of an invincible townie as long as you target right to only join bandwagons? Just no.

The Assassin: Either Marma, Arju, shinobi or Takuan.

Why Im leaving James out of this? I also think he could be mafia but he cant be the assassin. The assassin is most probably a newbie and his teammates too :XD

The assassin's play so far has been quite sloppy to be honest.
First he kills Xadyu, an investigator that wasnt fully believed at the moment. Then he kills Zirconium (this could be thanks to the protection of the martyr) but then kills Van, just a mason, when a confirmed Doc and Det like Demon and Gry were still there.

I just cant understand how an experienced player like James would make such a move, it doesnt make sense. The fact that this weird play is repeated makes me think his teammates are also not very experienced.

I dont buy your sad talk Takuan, you are a newbie but you could also have a talent for hiding your intentions (take this as a compliment in this game please ^^ ) You have always been there when the kills happened save that one with Zir, and there could be an explanation to why you were not online.

Arjuna's PGO claim is also extremely weird, but in a game with no bombs so far it could be legit. His weird buddy talk with Takuan... I dont like it.

Marma said she is RS and she really didnt use any action on N3, I can confirm that, but she could also be the assassin taking advantage of a convenient role (lots of passives in this game dont you think?) :XD

Shinobi is the weirdest one, she is the least participative of the game, even less than Juvii, but she didnt want to reveal for some reason. I would like to hear her out first.

Btw I totally forgot that @Erinyes is still in the game, maybe because I dont rely on her convenient recaps <_>
Say erin what were your targets? You should be able to share something besides hints from others :rolleyes:
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well I believe james claim of being a BK and even if he were a mafia det, our priority is to take down the assassin or the janitor especially the janitor as we will see what role gryff had and if james is lying ( I believe he isn't ) you need to know our det is already dead so I prefer keeping james alive.
I be going for juviii or shinobi or marmalade as I'm sure one is mafia ( while juviii is a third party )
@Lambu what's the role you think shinobi have ans the reason she's not saying anything.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well the way shinobi and juviii jumped on my invitation to be lynched should be a dead give away they are scum.
Like hider not making sense along with shifter....
I think restless makes no sense with a jesus.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Ayyyy Juvii, nice going trying a bandwagon. Hider... please :XD

You were my target for the night and to my surprise, or maybe not that much, I got no results again (feeling like Marma in the last game right now) u.u

This can only mean that @Elusia blocked you last night. And here I wanted Daws to prove himself by shattering one of your Ilussions... :fan
Well there's no point anymore in hiding it anymore (no pun intended xD) but yes, I did block Juviii last night.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@shinobi just tell us your role or we will probably lynch you.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I dont buy your sad talk Takuan, you are a newbie but you could also have a talent for hiding your intentions (take this as a compliment in this game please ^^ ) You have always been there when the kills happened save that one with Zir, and there could be an explanation to why you were not online.
I'll answer only to the part where you talk about me.

My sad talk? :(

So what makes you suspect me is the fact that i was there; but you also say that not being there doesn't prove anything. So... What exactly makes you think i'm the assassin?
My presence means i'm suspect, my absence means nothing... With these conditions everybody could be the assassin.

It's fine anyway. I was excessively defensive earlier when i got accused, because i had the feeling that everyone was on me and me alone. I obviously understand that everyone has to be suspected.

Personally, i'll keep voting for the two guys i suspect the most, being James and Lambu.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well I believe james claim of being a BK and even if he were a mafia det, our priority is to take down the assassin or the janitor especially the janitor as we will see what role gryff had and if james is lying ( I believe he isn't ) you need to know our det is already dead so I prefer keeping james alive.
I be going for juviii or shinobi or marmalade as I'm sure one is mafia ( while juviii is a third party )
@Lambu what's the role you think shinobi have ans the reason she's not saying anything.
When did james hint at being BK?
Was it after gryff died you noticed?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Am back, guys! Finally was able to repair the PC, costed me alot but was worth it. No idea how my little brother could live with such a weird website.

It's a total normal thing not because you're new to this game that we ganged up on you, I'm also new this is only my second game playing and in both games I got suspected super baldy way more then you to be honest but it's really normal that's how the game work, trying to find the mafia and the lies here.

Ok so @Juviii @MarmaladeSky @shinobi can you tell us who you target tonight ?
Also shinobi you really need to say something about your role you didn't say anything at all and it's day five so tell us, you making yourself look more and more like a mafia ( orange mafia boss ??? )
And @Lambu you saud you were going to tell us your role but you didn't, why you're also making yourself like a mafia with not telling us.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also I'm ok with a double lynch but it will probably won't work because of the shifter but at least we could know who died if we make it reach the same vote and lock.
shinobi has yet to say who he targeted. Do we really want to let somebody live who has yet to claim a role and keep lynching less important Mafia roles? For all we know he could be the Assassin and hopes the less he talks the 3 different groups out there will keep lynching each other and leave him in peace. Also Asako, I will change my avi. Got the ok from the hosts.

Im not sure if a double lynch would work anyway with the shifter, so maybe its best to focus on 1 (and make sure that person is in fact mafia)
Won't work if the shifter was not blocked. One of our votes doesn't count anymore.

Why in a lot of your post,you keep spacing off the last word of sentences and put a period before an A?
Like above post....ive seen you do it quite a bit.
If its a code....who are you relaying/getting messages from?
@Asako you have any clue...is he signaling you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Restless spirit is a common mafia claim...ive been there done that
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Here is another...wtf holt?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Are you telling assassin to kill me in that one?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Heres another xD
Yeah, I remember games where I told other mafias, especially mafia bosses, that restless spirit is a dumbass claim, yet they still went for it and ofc got lynched because nobody is really going to miss a RS.

I think we should lynch James or Lambu,if they turn out to be mafia.our victory.
Why do I not wonder that Arjuna and Takuna are so sync with each other. Seriously you guys should learn to hide your teamwork better! It is freaking obvious that you two never attacked each other the whole game and always supported the other one and now you two vote on the sole townie role that has any chance of finding something out at night. Meaning one of you will most likely kill Elusia to get rid of the prostitute.

Looking at all of the remaining players, these are my thoughts on some of them:

James - While I want to believe his BK claim, Im actually not quite sure if I do. Convinient results. I remember someone saying last game that its hard to fake BK. That did inspire me to actually try that one day, and maybe James thought the same. The assassinrole seems to fit looking at the timing of his postd.... then again what about those who keep their status hidden?
Shinobi - did he claim a role already? He didnt right.... and that irks me a lot. Why still be hidde
Lambu and Arjuna belong in the category “fishy feels” atm, Juviii seems to be joining them for me. And actually, thinking about it... add Erin to that. Helpful behaviour can possibly mask a lot.

(If I keep typing everyone will end up on this list so i will stop now).

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mafia in general^ not assassin alone :)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Andfjkskddhisjxjfjekskxndj. Typing proper sentences gets harder everyday.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I’d rather have Shinobi speak up before making a decision at this point
shinobi has hardly spoke anything this game. In normal games such players would have gotten the lynch for so little information while so many other revealed their roles. Also my results aren't convenient they are UNNERVING! It is just like when I was in truth sane Det but only investigated townies the whole game through which NEARLY got me killed! Thank goodness gnut still had half a brain left working to understand my comment when I figured out that the doc who kept "protecting" me night after night had to be Mafia and not me. I swear to god, this role is horrible if you don't hit somebody and figure out their role while the other targets were killed that night. Asako really was lucky with BK last game...

@Holt

I believe james is mafia detective....
Marmalade is assassin....shinobi is probably escort.
Daws is gambler and juviii is shifter....
I am not. If I were I'd never use that ability on Holt after that claim. There are way better targets out there for a Mafia Det.

I think marmalade has the more dangerous role...
If james is not mafia detective...he's the janitor.
But holt is right....one of the suspects is a detective for mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yup....marmalade is the one.
I just dont see a restless spirit in a game with jesus.

Im thinking gryff was indeed the bar keeper to and james took that role.
Then he invites some major suspicious players and gets a misdirection...idk,sounds like a cover for some of those guys like shinobi and marmalade.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If you suspect arjuna and takuan roles....why you no invite them?:heh
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Those C's work when it wants...must have a mind of its own:derp
Exactly, a Jesus and Restless Spirit is a weird combo. And now I am not only Mafia Det but also Janitor? What am I, the ultimate Mafia projection wall? XD
Arjuna is PGO, still invited him on night 3 just to see if that is true, if it had been true, I would be dead, but Gry was still alive back then so I was ready to take that risk, got that I blocked somebody so it could be that I did got Arjuna and blocked his kill on me but it is also possible that I blocked somebody else, I don#t know.
Also I am pretty sure I invited Takuna once, didn't I?
And the reason why I invited 3 last night was that is someone of them dies then I only have two targets to which I can add my action to block, redirect or role reveal. Role reveal would have been best but I still didn't got it....

@James Rye
Looks like theres a problem with your P's,G's and S's.....xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not to jynx you but i wonder why the shifter didnt target you,the bulletproof.
Not trying to win obviously....they keep targeting townies.
Lets hope juviii the shifter targeted at least 1 mafia :XD
Told ya, my brother's PC website was weird, it did that on its own and I had no time to correct it because my little brother was pushing me to write quickly so tht he can play LOL.
And I doubt Shifter will target any possible Mafia when he has so many confirmed Townies. He will only start doing so once Townies and Mafia numbers are pretty much even. So for all we know you could become a zombie next night phase, gnut. :/

And yeah, that Bulletproof claim is another reason why I think Takuna is one of the Mafias. One of the new players always tend to end as mafia and most of the Daykills were really really weird. You know me, gnut. If I had been Assassin I would have used that role on day 1 straight on either Gry, you, Demon or anybody else who was not in my Mafia group. If I had gotten a kill on a det or doc without even giving them a chance to use their ability then all the better. I would never have waited till day 2 and then use my kill ability on an Investigator when Gry was pretty much proven Prostitute and later Det after the shuffle. Honestly, all those daykills does scream NEWBIE same for the SHapeshifter targets, I mean Gry of all people? What was the Shapeshifter thinking? Gry was as good as dead once his role was known! If Demon had protected Gry that night then Gry would have still been alive and the SS would have wasted a kill!
Come on, gnut all this screams noobish gameplay not pro gameplay! >.<
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Why do I not wonder that Arjuna and Takuna are so sync with each other. Seriously you guys should learn to hide your teamwork better! It is freaking obvious that you two never attacked each other the whole game and always supported the other one and now you two vote on the sole townie role that has any chance of finding something out at night. Meaning one of you will most likely kill Elusia to get rid of the prostitute.
:epicfacepalm
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not trying to win obviously....they keep targeting townies.
Lets hope juviii the shifter targeted at least 1 mafia :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
James...why you like my post calling you mafia?
Because Holt hates my sexy ass, Asako and Elu sort of believes me and I really can't have Jesus join the "James is a Mafia Det/Mafia Escort wearing Vandred's Asako Ai/Mafia regular/Mafia Janitor/etc and etc" faction. Especially not when Arjuna and Takuna are the wordleaders on that. Even Holt calmed down a little. Fuck, i still can't believe that a hand-off joke about a threesome candidate would nearly kill me. What kinda Mafia det would use such an obvious way of hinting at roles? And why risk discovery over a freaking Threesome candidate who was already recruited? And why would I even PICK Holt to being with when I had so many more juciy targets who we still know nothing about? >.<
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well I believe james claim of being a BK and even if he were a mafia det, our priority is to take down the assassin or the janitor especially the janitor as we will see what role gryff had and if james is lying ( I believe he isn't ) you need to know our det is already dead so I prefer keeping james alive.
I be going for juviii or shinobi or marmalade as I'm sure one is mafia ( while juviii is a third party )
@Lambu what's the role you think shinobi have ans the reason she's not saying anything.
I thought of not saying anything cause theres an assassin around, but shinobi isnt very active so yeah... I thought she could be the other det waiting to prove her sanity. Because no way theres only one det in a game with 26 players.

Well there's no point anymore in hiding it anymore (no pun intended xD) but yes, I did block Juviii last night.
Oh yeah, praise the sun!! :hi5
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
First day before Gryf died, he was still alive then.
Im wondering why they janitored demon....watch out for doc claims,which i doubt we have with a prostitute and bodyguard.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Im wondering why they janitored demon....watch out for doc claims,which i doubt we have with a prostitute and bodyguard.
And Martyr and me, BK, I can block too! Randomly but still, I did it once I might be able to block again.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
When did james hint at being BK?
Was it after gryff died you noticed?
Before it was in day 1 that's why I believe he's not lying.
Also @Elusia you blocked juviii in N3 too?
Because if you did then she can't be the shifter after all gry became an illusion.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I thought of not saying anything cause theres an assassin around, but shinobi isnt very active so yeah... I thought she could be the other det waiting to prove her sanity. Because no way theres only one det in a game with 26 players.



Oh yeah, praise the sun!! :hi5
We had investigator,a detective and you a spy....gryff is probably other investigative role.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Why do I not wonder that Arjuna and Takuna are so sync with each other. Seriously you guys should learn to hide your teamwork better! It is freaking obvious that you two never attacked each other the whole game and always supported the other one and now you two vote on the sole townie role that has any chance of finding something out at night. Meaning one of you will most likely kill Elusia to get rid of the prostitute.
I could see myself die today, if not today then tomorrow.. and then there's also some few confirmed townies that also's going to die like Holt, gnut and Asako. So we need to act fast.
Oh yeah, praise the sun!! :hi5
That's why I wanted to do the double lynch again. If she really is the shifter and I blocked her, it might be a success.
Before it was in day 1 that's why I believe he's not lying.
Also @Elusia you blocked juviii in N3 too?
Because if you did then she can't be the shifter after all gry became an illusion.
No, I blocked her last night, not on N3. I blocked Lambu there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top