Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,215
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Man, I almost feel like asking to be put out of this misery. The fact there's that many mafia left and I can't pinpoint who's being honest is infuriating.
Well either way, I believe shinobi is bound to die. Regardless of affiliation, at least one mafia team have to work with the assumption that's she's being honest.

Anyway, @shinobi I also want to know your suspects and who you think we should lynch
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I liked this because of the tryhard
You got results on lambu and james...but kinda put it out there lije you may be possible insane....by mentioning gry the sane detective.

So you,arjuna and takuan all want james and lambu gone....:rofl
Wow, James and Lambu are having a hard time here. At this point, the mafia, third party and spectators just laughed at us while we look for answers.

Edit: and*
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
The most important thing why are you invisible.
I've been like that for years.

Yea, I just saw that XD

@shinobi you are Det again. Sorry, but I don't entirely trust you on that, especially when you just became one last game.
I was the one who's the most disappointed in this, I even protested to the hosts about it, and they told me everything is possible, pompom even told me (this very pompom got prostitute twice in a raw too). this is actually why I wasn't very excited for the game.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I'm here!! Just going through the thread to know what you're all talking about!!

And Yes I'm detective!!! and yes my problem is the sanity. And I gave a clear enough answer yesterday when Grysun asked me about it. and you won't like what I'm about to say, but I missed last night phase and didn't send my action, so I only have 2 results, sorry everyone. since I said all that, here is what I got:

N1 : I had difficult time deciding who to to for, Grysun of James, I decided to go for James coz I thought others will go for Gry. Result : Innocent
N3 : Lambu was suspected for a while so I chose to go for him. Result: Innocent
I should have gone for someone like Elusia or any other confirmed townie to check, but I thought it was a wasted action, now I wish I did.
and this is what I have, I wanted to have one more night to have a result on a townie but it wont work it seems.
This is hilarious, all this time waiting for this? :lmao

Well, you are either a Naive Det or a Mafia, most probably the second thing. Oh my god this day is looking lit!!
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
She may survive because she is suspected but if she does @shinobi you better send in your night action of a confirmed townie to check your sanity.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I liked this because of the tryhard
You got results on lambu and james...but kinda put it out there lije you may be possible insane....by mentioning gry the sane detective.

So you,arjuna and takuan all want james and lambu gone....:rofl
I gave you the results, do what you want with it.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I liked this because of the tryhard
You got results on lambu and james...but kinda put it out there lije you may be possible insane....by mentioning gry the sane detective.

So you,arjuna and takuan all want james and lambu gone....:rofl
Ikr, these newbie mafias, I cant stop laughing :XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
shinobi your opinion is still necessary...what do you think
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Yea, I just saw that XD

@shinobi you are Det again. Sorry, but I don't entirely trust you on that, especially when you just became one last game.
Also, looking at her posts in the previous dayphase, I dont find her to be hinting (clearly) at all.
But that might be me being an idiot, as usual (and nitpicking).
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I've been like that for years.
Like a ninja :hip
I was the one who's the most disappointed in this, I even protested to the hosts about it, and they told me everything is possible, pompom even told me (this very pompom got prostitute twice in a raw too). this is actually why I wasn't very excited for the game.
Hmm... alright then.
Think you can check your sanity by targetting one of the confirmed townies tonight?
Also, looking at her posts in the previous dayphase, I dont find her to be hinting (clearly) at all.
But that might be me being an idiot, as usual (and nitpicking).
Your nitpicks usually save the day :lmao
But yea, I noticed it too.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
She did hint at a det but not that much, as it wasnt clear enough.
It was something like I don't want to tell you my role because it could endanger me or sth like that.
She could still be a mafia with that claim.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
She did hint at a det but not that much, as it wasnt clear enough.
It was something like I don't want to tell you my role because it could endanger me or sth like that.
She could still be a mafia with that claim.
I think she meant the previous day not overall but still would have been grateful to come out sooner than later, since we lost a sane Det.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
She usually comes here, says needs to catch up, fill in her quota of 3 posts and vote and leaves.
What do you think?
That shinobi got way more talkative once I said my piece about my ten bucks. That said who will give me ten bucks? I think I won my bet about shinobi. XD

I've been like that for years.

I was the one who's the most disappointed in this, I even protested to the hosts about it, and they told me everything is possible, pompom even told me (this very pompom got prostitute twice in a raw too). this is actually why I wasn't very excited for the game.
Thing is I targeted you, Juviii and MarmaldeSky last night. Elu blocked Juviii, i redirect an action. So your result from last night might not be from the one you targeted. And man, tell me about it! Getting the same result over and over is frustrating isn't it??? And then even a missing night on top of that! I hope you find a guilty soon, but honestly, if Assassin or Janitor aren't total idiots then you are dead either today or this night...

This is hilarious, all this time waiting for this? :lmao

Well, you are either a Naive Det or a Mafia, most probably the second thing. Oh my god this day is looking lit!!
There is a chance that shinobi is the 2nd sane Det. I can remember large games where the hosts gave townies two sane Dets (which was hella confusing on its own!!) and thus Mafia had more powerful roles as well. Two sane dets would explain why the Mafias got Janitor, Assassin, Escort, Gambler and what not.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Omg....is ths even a debate.
Takuan say james IS MAFIA...now you got shinobi throwing more shade on james.
Not to mention arjuna....all have the same tunnel vision....:gtfo
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@SonOfDaws what do you think of this also?
My thoughts? What? On the double lynch?... I'm not too sure to be honest. Well.. if I HAD TO give my humble opinion:
:epicfacepalm

You guys JUST tried a double lynch last day phase. Double lynching is very difficult, but it makes it even harder when only one fucking person (Shapeshifter) knows who's actually alive right now and some other asshat can knock any one of us off on a fucking whim.

Please. Pick A person to lynch. One. Uno.

Bare in mind what role I have. Its FAR less effective when there's a pile of vote on a single person. Its the perfect role for vote fuckery (and I LOVE fuckery) and counter fuckery (also fun) and I STILL think we should just pick one person.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Again, 4 people, only me, gnut and Marma in.

@gnut Do we still try to go for the double lynch or not?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Let's let shinobi alive even if she is a mafia is probably isnt the janitor or the assassin, taking those down is more important.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
DAWS? YOU ARE THE HIDDEN USER????? Oh my god...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top