Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Greatest manga period? Lord son
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
missed the Slam Dunk discussion but I'm in the camp that it is not only the greatest sport manga in Jump history but arguably the greatest manga period

speaking of SD, the latest issue of Gessan magazine had a oneshot called Dobanobado, which was basically (Hanamichi discovers badminton)

I'm not joking here's some pics







Full series when
 

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Where was this questionnaire and if we're talking about the best sports series then eyeshield 21 at least deserves a mention. I ought to read slam dunk manga as the anime didn't give me the impression of something as epic as haikyuu but was great nonetheless until the kainan game.
 

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia
Dr. Stone experiments




Jump Super Push
 

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia
As someone in the science field, I agree
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh nice viz subbed the message from matsui for the final volume of AssClass that released this week

Dont know how to link the video from the email.
 

ScotchAianB

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2017
Messages
179
Reaction score
1,392
Gender
Male
Country
Saudi Arabia
Good Cover of Haikyuu !
 

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia

I googled his name and only got a game musician, so, anyone here knew who he is?
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If they wanted ping pong should have just let full drive continue.
 

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,554
Reaction score
15,722
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Since Shimabukuro Minecraft oneshot was set for April, I think it will be in issue 21-22 then

EDIT:

 
Last edited:

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia
Since Shimabukuro Minecraft oneshot was set for April, I think it will be in issue 21-22 then

EDIT:


What's the difference between Math and Math 1 lol

What is the difference between English and English 1?


thinking about it could be writing and comprehension

and math could be separated into calculus and algebra (source, those a different classes for me in school and uni)

But then why not math 1 and math 2... *shrugs

Edit : I looked closer and there are 3 math class, Math, Math A, Math I/1(?)
 

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,554
Reaction score
15,722
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Edited with revised translation of that timetable.

Why the hell do they only get 4 periods of Hero Lessons, and then they have to endure 8 periods of Maths?
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

I googled his name and only got a game musician, so, anyone here knew who he is?
he's the author of Jyuuryoku gou wo Seesu and Naniwa no Majin oneshots



first one is about a weak nerd that joins the judo club
second is about demons and humans living in the same world and the mc is a young demon that solves problems

both are generic af
 

De La Croissant

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
804
Reaction score
668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
"Wait, what?!" I said after reading the first line and look at the first image.
 

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia
Edited with revised translation of that timetable.

Why the hell do they only get 4 periods of Hero Lessons, and then they have to endure 8 periods of Maths?
Because math is really important, Complex analysis and Matrices are a daily occurence

I'm a physicist and even I don't use them more than a few time per paper if ever
 
Last edited:

Chuck_Atlas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2018
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
1,557
Country
Peru
Speaking of one shots, anyone got the raws on the Shibashii one?
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Because math is really important, Complex analysis and Matrices are a daily occurence

I'm a physicist and even I don't use them more than a few time per paper
Wheres the stats love, I wish they took them. My field could always use more folks, teamMathStats forever
 

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia
Wheres the stats love, I wish they took them. My field could always use more folks, teamMathStats forever
We are getting more and more off topic but I actually love stats, Honestly one of my favorite part of math
 

De La Croissant

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
804
Reaction score
668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Since Shimabukuro Minecraft oneshot was set for April, I think it will be in issue 21-22 then

EDIT:

All this math...
Where's philosophy, sociology, psychology? No wonder the society of heroes (and Japan) is in decline. #TeamHumanScience
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top