- Joined
- Dec 4, 2014
- Messages
- 1,763
- Reaction score
- 1,582
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Greatest manga period? Lord son
Full series whenmissed the Slam Dunk discussion but I'm in the camp that it is not only the greatest sport manga in Jump history but arguably the greatest manga period
speaking of SD, the latest issue of Gessan magazine had a oneshot called Dobanobado, which was basically (Hanamichi discovers badminton)
I'm not joking here's some pics
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Since Shimabukuro Minecraft oneshot was set for April, I think it will be in issue 21-22 then
EDIT:
What's the difference between Math and Math 1 lol
he's the author of Jyuuryoku gou wo Seesu and Naniwa no Majin oneshots
I googled his name and only got a game musician, so, anyone here knew who he is?
Because math is really important, Complex analysis and Matrices are a daily occurenceEdited with revised translation of that timetable.
Why the hell do they only get 4 periods of Hero Lessons, and then they have to endure 8 periods of Maths?
Wheres the stats love, I wish they took them. My field could always use more folks, teamMathStats foreverBecause math is really important, Complex analysis and Matrices are a daily occurence
I'm a physicist and even I don't use them more than a few time per paper
We are getting more and more off topic but I actually love stats, Honestly one of my favorite part of mathWheres the stats love, I wish they took them. My field could always use more folks, teamMathStats forever
All this math...Since Shimabukuro Minecraft oneshot was set for April, I think it will be in issue 21-22 then
EDIT: