Yeah, I do it basically regularly from April-December so it's hard to wrap your head around people who take pleasure in it. Though maybe it's pleasure in a way for me, since it's not really painful perhaps. But for me it's more like "it's my property, so eat a dick if it's a problem for you" (not that I'd run heavy machinery while a neighbor is having a party or anything, but...Same bag for them "you have time for that outside of holidays "Dunno why but my parents are pretty similar in that you want to do something in the garden for them or so now " Leave people are watching " <<< It's not like I'm fucking building house for god sake
![]()
).
Dunno why but my parents are pretty similar in that you want to do something in the garden for them or so now " Leave people are watching " <<< It's not like I'm fucking building house for god sake





