#kickxi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Same bag for them "you have time for that outside of holidays " :XD Dunno why but my parents are pretty similar in that you want to do something in the garden for them or so now " Leave people are watching " <<< It's not like I'm fucking building house for god sake :tem
Yeah, I do it basically regularly from April-December so it's hard to wrap your head around people who take pleasure in it. Though maybe it's pleasure in a way for me, since it's not really painful perhaps. But for me it's more like "it's my property, so eat a dick if it's a problem for you" (not that I'd run heavy machinery while a neighbor is having a party or anything, but... :lmao).
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@Emperor Spriggan Do you think Blake and Makoto will have interactions in BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle:?bunny

Most likely duo I will play :wtf

 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
@Emperor Spriggan Do you think Blake and Makoto will have interactions in BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle:?bunny

Most likely duo I will play :wtf

I'm hosting a game :-_-
And promoting your favorite series on this site :awe
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail




Masaka...?! Vici?!
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Vici, I.. I..
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Actually I've always wanted to say this... but...
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail


Ah no, never mind
 
Top