@Takuan very well done, u make me proud
I can, and I will if gnut is in danger lol.i doubt it. I think its farf 100% crescent like around 50% idk the third
can u kill farfu
omg HAHAHA such a bad move~~I'm a Spy =_= that's the post I made for Vandred. And sure, have me lynched without knowing the setup, sounds sooo harmful to have me around right... Nothing that can't be done with caution, right...
Makes me think of the Speed game all over again: expect people didn't have the time to think there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

votekill crescent
Votekill goodboy_lawlett
Votekill Lambu!
Votekill Magi
Votekill asako
Votekill gnut
votechange farfalla
Votekill Demonspeed
Vote Kill TSPanda
Votekill DemonSpeed
votekill gnut
votekill Takuan.
Votekill Farfalla
What the actual fuck.... When wanst the spotlight ever on me??? I'm not as incisive??? Ive been trying to get any opinion on Takuan! Are you even reading yourself?@Farfalla So you say you are Spy... but Van is one aswell... just when the spotlight comes over you some people appear to take the lights off you... and your way of playing becomes way less incisive.
Idk what to think about this, should I hope you are the paranoid one, aka mafia? Because Gry said many times he hates those kind of useless roles like Naive Det/Doc and stuff. Seems like an easy claim for you in such a small game where chosing wrong in the first days could end the game soon.
Idk yet man, I have to think this throughly.lambo if u change now for faffy gnut wont be in danger anyway
Yes it was, and Orgz appeared expressly to throw lights off you, same with Asako (the last one is particularly iffy to me).What the actual fuck.... When wanst the spotlight ever on me??? I'm not as incisive??? Ive been trying to get any opinion on Takuan! Are you even reading yourself?
Idc what he said, I care about what he did: game me paranoid Spy on the FE game! Plus we don't know what else is there as investigative in a game with more than half of the players claiming active. What if we're both legit?? Frankly...
Wtv suit yourself. I don't even know why you trust Greg and Taku só much.

nah she didnt think this claim through i am 100% she lied just now.Idk yet man, I have to think this throughly.
Besides if she shows Spy for real many things would change, but yeah, Im 90% towards voting her anyway.
.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No he didn't? They discussed my case, along with Demon, when Asako expressed she trusts what I'm saying. It was still about me and Orgz said no one should be trusted easily...Yes it was, and Orgz appeared expressly to throw lights off you, same with Asako (the last one is particularly iffy to me).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It ends in 35, you rushy desperate liar :P but sure, force your way.nah she didnt think this claim through i am 100% she lied just now.
@Lambu @TSPanda @Purity of Magi vote farf plz when there r 10 mins left--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

nah she didnt think this claim through i am 100% she lied just now.
@Lambu @TSPanda @Purity of Magi vote farf plz when there r 10 mins left--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think he asked them to vote in 20 minutes, aka when there is only 10 minutes left. He didn't imply only 10 minutes remained when he wrote his post.If the 30 instead of 10 mins left doesnt make you a troll idk what does![]()
When did I do this, then? I called Asako out when she tried to do it. Agreed from the beginning she was acting weird and she hasn't gotten less suspicious since then.Yes it was, and Orgz appeared expressly to throw lights off you, same with Asako (the last one is particularly iffy to me).