Games Mafia Game 63 - Kuroko no Basket - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah well kill me, idc anymore, I cant even get a reply on what people think about Taku. Serves you well, I'll be damn hoping Vandred is paranoid.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
i doubt it. I think its farf 100% crescent like around 50% idk the third

can u kill farfu
I can, and I will if gnut is in danger lol.
Reading her posts again keep reminding me of how unnatural they feel, but Im thinking of placeholding on Asako first
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I'm a Spy =_= that's the post I made for Vandred. And sure, have me lynched without knowing the setup, sounds sooo harmful to have me around right... Nothing that can't be done with caution, right...
Makes me think of the Speed game all over again: expect people didn't have the time to think there.
omg HAHAHA such a bad move~~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Purity of Magi help me plz
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

Farfalla 2x (goodboy_lawlett, Takuan)
gnut 2x (Organizized, Asako)
Demonspeed 1x (TSPanda)
goodboy_lawlett 1x (Crescent_jinxgrace)
Lambu 1x (Purity of Magi)
Purity of Magi 1x (gnut)
Asako 1x (Holt)
TSPanda 1x (Demonspeed)
Takuan 1x (Farfalla)

1 hour left
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Was there really a reason for that, Faffs...? I doubt that's going to help in any way.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, my death won't keep those hidden, I'm trying to resort to people' sense, which is impossible since people are even afraid to reply to my questions. Also, you can imagine I'm goddamn frustrated with how passive you guys are....... That totally looks like a smart move in a small game. Idgaf anymore.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Farfalla So you say you are Spy... but Van is one aswell... just when the spotlight comes over you some people appear to take the lights off you... and your way of playing becomes way less incisive.

Idk what to think about this, should I hope you are the paranoid one, aka mafia? Because Gry said many times he hates those kind of useless roles like Naive Det/Doc and stuff. Seems like an easy claim for you in such a small game where chosing wrong in the first days could end the game soon.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
lambo if u change now for faffy gnut wont be in danger anyway
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla So you say you are Spy... but Van is one aswell... just when the spotlight comes over you some people appear to take the lights off you... and your way of playing becomes way less incisive.

Idk what to think about this, should I hope you are the paranoid one, aka mafia? Because Gry said many times he hates those kind of useless roles like Naive Det/Doc and stuff. Seems like an easy claim for you in such a small game where chosing wrong in the first days could end the game soon.
What the actual fuck.... When wanst the spotlight ever on me??? I'm not as incisive??? Ive been trying to get any opinion on Takuan! Are you even reading yourself?

Idc what he said, I care about what he did: game me paranoid Spy on the FE game! Plus we don't know what else is there as investigative in a game with more than half of the players claiming active. What if we're both legit?? Frankly...

Wtv suit yourself. I don't even know why you trust Greg and Taku só much.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
lambo if u change now for faffy gnut wont be in danger anyway
Idk yet man, I have to think this throughly.
Besides if she shows Spy for real many things would change, but yeah, Im 90% towards voting her anyway.

What the actual fuck.... When wanst the spotlight ever on me??? I'm not as incisive??? Ive been trying to get any opinion on Takuan! Are you even reading yourself?

Idc what he said, I care about what he did: game me paranoid Spy on the FE game! Plus we don't know what else is there as investigative in a game with more than half of the players claiming active. What if we're both legit?? Frankly...

Wtv suit yourself. I don't even know why you trust Greg and Taku só much.
Yes it was, and Orgz appeared expressly to throw lights off you, same with Asako (the last one is particularly iffy to me).
And I trust no one right now, just so happens that you look like the typical mafia that hints for something, but it went wrong, then throw the topic away like nothing happened... 2 spys in a game of 13 players. :facepalm

And I didn't forget about Takuan, if you happen to be Spy (which I doubt) then I will have my eyes on Taku, and Lawl will become a big suspect, I dont care about myself that much tbh.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Idk yet man, I have to think this throughly.
Besides if she shows Spy for real many things would change, but yeah, Im 90% towards voting her anyway.



.
nah she didnt think this claim through i am 100% she lied just now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Lambu @TSPanda @Purity of Magi vote farf plz when there r 10 mins left
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yes it was, and Orgz appeared expressly to throw lights off you, same with Asako (the last one is particularly iffy to me).
No he didn't? They discussed my case, along with Demon, when Asako expressed she trusts what I'm saying. It was still about me and Orgz said no one should be trusted easily...

I didn't hint, I fully revealed myself in my second or third post. How am I throwing the topic away LOOOL.

And yeah, Misho, I lied altho things have been there since the first moment, with another player on it, much sense you make '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
nah she didnt think this claim through i am 100% she lied just now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Lambu @TSPanda @Purity of Magi vote farf plz when there r 10 mins left
It ends in 35, you rushy desperate liar :P but sure, force your way.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
nah she didnt think this claim through i am 100% she lied just now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Lambu @TSPanda @Purity of Magi vote farf plz when there r 10 mins left
If the 30 instead of 10 mins left doesnt make you a troll idk what does :fail
I think he asked them to vote in 20 minutes, aka when there is only 10 minutes left. He didn't imply only 10 minutes remained when he wrote his post.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yes it was, and Orgz appeared expressly to throw lights off you, same with Asako (the last one is particularly iffy to me).
When did I do this, then? I called Asako out when she tried to do it. Agreed from the beginning she was acting weird and she hasn't gotten less suspicious since then.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top