Games Mafia Game 63 - Kuroko no Basket - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
just rereaded the post when you liked it and couldn't let this leave with me saying anything about it
bubbly but seriously thanks for thinking I'm bubbly and cheerful without forgetting the helpful part.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Uhg okay my headache is returning again and I feel dizzy.. so I can't really think clear atm. Gonna rest for a while.

Anyway votekill Farfosh for now.

I have already stated my reasons for her and the woman is giving me bad vibes, that never is a good thing.

Unless something else is going to happen or if someone seems more off that is giving me really a bad feeling.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Anyway, imo, asako is a better lynch than farf. This playstyle feels like a noob mafia atleast compared to how I believe she says as town.
Do I even have a play style holt, I mean in every game I'm in I'm always said to be the noob mafia that doesn't know what to say even though I just speak my mind and it always come right at me but not changing that, that just how I'm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Farfalla could you plz share who do you suspect ( beside me as I already know ) or maybe try to find a solution as I don't like it that you giving up on protecting yourself, if you're townie then one of those that pushed your death hard must be a mafia ( I'm not clean of this too ) so tell us who do you suspect the most and reason.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
This game feels off. Like a bit boring and not nearly enough entertaining shade being cast around like normal.

just rereaded the post when you liked it and couldn't let this leave with me saying anything about it
bubbly but seriously thanks for thinking I'm bubbly and cheerful without forgetting the helpful part.
Asako!!!! I can take this image so many places in my head now, and not all of them appropriate for this thread. But yes you are a cream soda amongst a shelf of Coke’s.

Since the thread isn’t so active now and we pretty much are waiting for the return of some active people. Will leave and be back later.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I also feel like this game is a bit boring and not a lot of talk like in the past game probably because not a lot of people.

Also if anyone is going to ask me why I don't feel great that farfalla isn't protecting herself, it feels like me last game when I have giving up and basically was waiting for me to being lynch without anyone trusting me, if it weren't for vand saying I'm a mason and crescent saying I'm townie ofc without forgetting elu who basically saved me by changing the vote last minute, I couldn't have survived.
At that time mafia were also pushing on me one of them being empty ( well gry is just out of dislike of mason )
That's why I'm still not sure if farfalla is the right choice as I see it too similar to my case last game.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Been catching up on the posts .sorry I fell ill today and still had to write a rather tough test as well.
Anyway, I can't say I like this Farf wagon train. Especially when it's being led by Lawl. He has moments but he relies on his gut more often than not and pursues it. Anyway, imo, asako is a better lynch than farf. This playstyle feels like a noob mafia atleast compared to how I believe she says as town.
i didnt want to say this but my vendetta on farf is not solely on my gut feels too has to do with what i am atm and i am over 90% sure she is panda's teammate
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
i didnt want to say this but my vendetta on farf is not solely on my gut feels too has to do with what i am atm and i am over 90% sure she is panda's teammate
Like last time? Oh wait, you were Bomb with zero investigative abilities or night actions and it was all 100% hunches after all. :rolleyes: But okay. Based on what’s been revealed this Day phase I can see a couple of cases where you’d feel confident in your targeting her thanks to your role. But I don’t see any instance where you’d be that confident, so I’m putting it down to being at least partly just lawl being lawl, trying to get people on your wagon because you like to steer the game.

I’m at some friends’ house for the rest of the night. I’ll try to sneak-follow the game as well as I can (go to the bathroom to check the phone every ten minutes, sure they won’t mind). Asako and Farf have been on the top of my list from early on and still are.. I’m not as confident as lawl in following hunches, but I tend to be too indecisive and I want to change that, so for now I’ll vote kill Asako and see where that takes us.

I’ve got a day off tomorrow, which means by some law of the universe my son will wake me up at 5AM. So I’ll be here before the phase ends.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Like last time? Oh wait, you were Bomb with zero investigative abilities or night actions and it was all 100% hunches after all. :rolleyes: But okay. Based on what’s been revealed this Day phase I can see a couple of cases where you’d feel confident in your targeting her thanks to your role. But I don’t see any instance where you’d be that confident, so I’m putting it down to being at least partly just lawl being lawl, trying to get people on your wagon because you like to steer the game.

I’m at some friends’ house for the rest of the night. I’ll try to sneak-follow the game as well as I can (go to the bathroom to check the phone every ten minutes, sure they won’t mind). Asako and Farf have been on the top of my list from early on and still are.. I’m not as confident as lawl in following hunches, but I tend to be too indecisive and I want to change that, so for now I’ll vote kill Asako and see where that takes us.

I’ve got a day off tomorrow, which means by some law of the universe my son will wake me up at 5AM. So I’ll be here before the phase ends.
this is nt like last time though but oh well keep being a moron then
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
this is nt like last time though but oh well keep being a moron then
Yeah, it’s a wonder people don’t blindly trust you when you bring such charming arguments to the table. :oh I’m not saying it’s like last time. I said I can see how you might have a role which strengthens your theory. But I take the “90% sure”-type parts with a slight grain of goodboy-salt because I don’t see how you’d be that sure at this point. It’s always a bit iffy when people say “I’ve got nearly 100% perfect evidence on someone but can’t say what it is until after we see her lynched”, too (especially this early). Call it me derping but that’s just me I guess.

Anyway, my friends probably think I’ve broken their toilet rn so I’ll just leave it at that.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Yeah, it’s a wonder people don’t blindly trust you when you bring such charming arguments to the table. :oh I’m not saying it’s like last time. I said I can see how you might have a role which strengthens your theory. But I take the “90% sure”-type parts with a slight grain of goodboy-salt because I don’t see how you’d be that sure at this point. It’s always a bit iffy when people say “I’ve got nearly 100% perfect evidence on someone but can’t say what it is until after we see her lynched”, too (especially this early). Call it me derping but that’s just me I guess.

Anyway, my friends probably think I’ve broken their toilet rn so I’ll just leave it at that.
re-read the role list and figure out why i am not 100% sure i need to see her death results
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Dis Day phase, dis game zzzzz. You would think with the players in the list it would be a bit more.. active?

Welp anyway @Farfalla if u have by any chance a day role please kill me, ty. Highly appreciated.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Dis Day phase, dis game zzzzz. You would think with the players in the list it would be a bit more.. active?

Welp anyway @Farfalla if u have by any chance a day role please kill me, ty. Highly appreciated.
Agree that this game feel... boring without anything interesting going on.

I have to say poor gry he was waiting and excited for this game and the knb theme but there isn't enough people being active and arguing about something only farfalla, this isn't leading us anywhere, I can already feel that townie will lose like this.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
if we kill farfalla quick ill make this game super exciting
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well, I just came back from uni and I have animes to watch. I'll be more active in a few hours.

Agree that this game feel... boring without anything interesting going on.

I have to say poor gry he was waiting and excited for this game and the knb theme but there isn't enough people being active and arguing about something only farfalla, this isn't leading us anywhere, I can already feel that townie will lose like this.
But you voted for Lala too.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Nothing is prolly gonna happen anytime soon anyway. Gonna play my Golden Fantasia game and then sleeping. I can't handle dem spam in dis day phase. Too much pages to keep up, the pages pass by every minute!

....


 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well, I just came back from uni and I have animes to watch. I'll be more active in a few hours.



But you voted for Lala too.
Yes but we only talking about farfalla and I know it won't get us anywhere while she's gone.
I want to talk about sth else other suspects or something.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Yes but we only talking about farfalla and I know it won't get us anywhere while she's gone.
I want to talk about sth else other suspects or something.
Then let's do it woman! Who do you suspect or at least find iffy?

Gonna play my golden fantasia game regardless. Not sure if I will be here at the end of the day phase.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top