Do I even have a play style holt, I mean in every game I'm in I'm always said to be the noob mafia that doesn't know what to say even though I just speak my mind and it always come right at me but not changing that, that just how I'm.Anyway, imo, asako is a better lynch than farf. This playstyle feels like a noob mafia atleast compared to how I believe she says as town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Asako!!!! I can take this image so many places in my head now, and not all of them appropriate for this thread. But yes you are a cream soda amongst a shelf of Coke’s.just rereaded the post when you liked it and couldn't let this leave with me saying anything about it
bubbly but seriously thanks for thinking I'm bubbly and cheerful without forgetting the helpful part.![]()

i didnt want to say this but my vendetta on farf is not solely on my gut feels too has to do with what i am atm and i am over 90% sure she is panda's teammateBeen catching up on the posts .sorry I fell ill today and still had to write a rather tough test as well.
Anyway, I can't say I like this Farf wagon train. Especially when it's being led by Lawl. He has moments but he relies on his gut more often than not and pursues it. Anyway, imo, asako is a better lynch than farf. This playstyle feels like a noob mafia atleast compared to how I believe she says as town.
Like last time? Oh wait, you were Bomb with zero investigative abilities or night actions and it was all 100% hunches after all.i didnt want to say this but my vendetta on farf is not solely on my gut feels too has to do with what i am atm and i am over 90% sure she is panda's teammate
But okay. Based on what’s been revealed this Day phase I can see a couple of cases where you’d feel confident in your targeting her thanks to your role. But I don’t see any instance where you’d be that confident, so I’m putting it down to being at least partly just lawl being lawl, trying to get people on your wagon because you like to steer the game. this is nt like last time though but oh well keep being a moron thenLike last time? Oh wait, you were Bomb with zero investigative abilities or night actions and it was all 100% hunches after all.But okay. Based on what’s been revealed this Day phase I can see a couple of cases where you’d feel confident in your targeting her thanks to your role. But I don’t see any instance where you’d be that confident, so I’m putting it down to being at least partly just lawl being lawl, trying to get people on your wagon because you like to steer the game.
I’m at some friends’ house for the rest of the night. I’ll try to sneak-follow the game as well as I can (go to the bathroom to check the phone every ten minutes, sure they won’t mind). Asako and Farf have been on the top of my list from early on and still are.. I’m not as confident as lawl in following hunches, but I tend to be too indecisive and I want to change that, so for now I’ll vote kill Asako and see where that takes us.
I’ve got a day off tomorrow, which means by some law of the universe my son will wake me up at 5AM. So I’ll be here before the phase ends.
Yeah, it’s a wonder people don’t blindly trust you when you bring such charming arguments to the table.this is nt like last time though but oh well keep being a moron then
I’m not saying it’s like last time. I said I can see how you might have a role which strengthens your theory. But I take the “90% sure”-type parts with a slight grain of goodboy-salt because I don’t see how you’d be that sure at this point. It’s always a bit iffy when people say “I’ve got nearly 100% perfect evidence on someone but can’t say what it is until after we see her lynched”, too (especially this early). Call it me derping but that’s just me I guess. re-read the role list and figure out why i am not 100% sure i need to see her death resultsYeah, it’s a wonder people don’t blindly trust you when you bring such charming arguments to the table.I’m not saying it’s like last time. I said I can see how you might have a role which strengthens your theory. But I take the “90% sure”-type parts with a slight grain of goodboy-salt because I don’t see how you’d be that sure at this point. It’s always a bit iffy when people say “I’ve got nearly 100% perfect evidence on someone but can’t say what it is until after we see her lynched”, too (especially this early). Call it me derping but that’s just me I guess.
Anyway, my friends probably think I’ve broken their toilet rn so I’ll just leave it at that.
.
domoHaha, I really missed you lawl.
Agree that this game feel... boring without anything interesting going on.Dis Day phase, dis game zzzzz. You would think with the players in the list it would be a bit more.. active?
Welp anyway @Farfalla if u have by any chance a day role please kill me, ty. Highly appreciated.
![]()
But you voted for Lala too.Agree that this game feel... boring without anything interesting going on.
![]()
I have to say poor gry he was waiting and excited for this game and the knb theme but there isn't enough people being active and arguing about something only farfalla, this isn't leading us anywhere, I can already feel that townie will lose like this.
Yes but we only talking about farfalla and I know it won't get us anywhere while she's gone.Well, I just came back from uni and I have animes to watch. I'll be more active in a few hours.
But you voted for Lala too.
Then let's do it woman! Who do you suspect or at least find iffy?Yes but we only talking about farfalla and I know it won't get us anywhere while she's gone.
I want to talk about sth else other suspects or something.