Okay I have finished one ending of my golden fantasia game, still 20 more to go, oh well irrelevant info. Anyway about time it's a bit more active but I'm sleeping.. gonna sleep soon anyway.
Aren't you suspecting lawl because he is pissing you off though? I have seen him do the same thing at least thrice.But I never stopped defending myself, Asako o.o I've been trying to explain with references why my role is plausible and why my actions are pro town and people just reply to me with "bs" or "nah, cause vibes". I cant keep argumenting on my behalf against things like that and some (at least 3 people) are alrdy set on stone and won't even reply to me (1 actually reply about me to others) xD I did give up from asking people to gimme their goddamn points on what they call "off". They just won't. Honestly, I don't even think they can structure anything on that, and they call this "solid" '-'". They're voting based on hunches, beef and as Misho admitted a while ago, vendetta '-' (and Lambu now, cute irony with my nick). Nah I won't try to talk those out of it anymore unless they come at me with something. Those are clearly more of emotional moves than anything.
I mean... People spend 2 day phases screaming non stop that they don't trust me and I should be lynched and then I say I got blocked and that's called bs xD~ even after the Lover said there's an Escort. They're refusing to be reasonable. And with someone else implying he's a hoe, from what I got, one gotta be rly butthurt or something to hold that as a true bs, not even second guessing. Sry not sry.
I said my suspects alrdy: you and Misho. Sry Asako, you're cute and all and I'm often there to have your back cause I often don't see your plays as suspicious but more like ... nervous and stuff. But your change today was too blunt and baseless. You still didn't care to get from Misho what was the lie he mentioned - the reason you used to vote for me. And I know I insist on that a lot, and I'm sry if that can come out as offensive, but it felt out of instructions. This kind of thing happens a lot in this game and leads me to think like that when sudden and abrupt changes happen.
And Misho is more circunstantial. Yday he was on me out of vengence and on a hunch. Today he claims investigative but even like that he couldn't be sure and proceeds to be hasty. But my main point is that I'm leaning to believe there's a mentor (to complement the game setup with a weaker máfia due to lover and cause Gry isn't a fan of SK, since he's a weaker Mentor). I also think that a town that can be directed to kill máfia (Insane doctor) in a game where the máfia is alrdy weaker due to the Lover makes less sense than a Sane one. Plus, with 14 players we'd have an extra máfia and there's only 3, being on the limit + having a weaker máfia imo is a strong evidence we have a killing TP (it's also common to have an extra killer when we're on the limit of changing to the next range). The one I'd see as more prone to try to recruit Panda is Misho, só yeah, I think he's it.
And obviously my vote on one of you will depend on other votes cause my ass is on the line again...
Btw the game is boring cause there's little pressure, imo. Gry would be screaming for more info I imagine lmao.
Gimme some more mins and I'll be able to participate more now.
It is if your numbers are that low that you cannot afford to lose a member on D1Well, there was not much time and I was busy? You think I would use such an excuse if I was Mafia? I mentioned it would be my last post before the end of the phase for that reason. I knew I would not be able to stay until the end. Go after me if you want.

I outright revealed my role to Van via code, you dont need to know =3=While you are here @Lambu can you give more hints about your role?
Not really, blocking you means they know you are a legit Spy which could prove active townie claims (in such a small game thats fatal for them) so her saying "I went paranoid and spied on Van" was facepalm level of bs. She should have spied on one of the active claimers and reveal who their target was but she can't do that.You know nobody believes your night results, right? =3=
Besides, if you're claiming Det, won't investigating Takuan tonight essentially work the same way for you?
With an Escort and a Poisoner, they'd either have to sacrifice a very useful block or their kill will be delayed by one night. In either case, rushing won't be of much use to us.
And if I've caught on what you've caught on, they might not even want to kill her at all.
Sometimes you just gotta let things run their course =3=
Unlikely, yeah, but not impossible. Still, don't you think it's more fun this way? \=3=/
Yup you got my role, the question is on whoooo... I wanted to use it tomorrow to be honest but yeah there a chance I could die.Uhhh if you are hinting what I think you are hinting then do it today, Mafia most surely caught on that and will go after you tonight.
.
Farfosh there are 13 players in the game not 14. However the option is still plausible to have an TP in the game, so yeah.But I never stopped defending myself, Asako o.o I've been trying to explain with references why my role is plausible and why my actions are pro town and people just reply to me with "bs" or "nah, cause vibes". I cant keep argumenting on my behalf against things like that and some (at least 3 people) are alrdy set on stone and won't even reply to me (1 actually reply about me to others) xD I did give up from asking people to gimme their goddamn points on what they call "off". They just won't. Honestly, I don't even think they can structure anything on that, and they call this "solid" '-'". They're voting based on hunches, beef and as Misho admitted a while ago, vendetta '-' (and Lambu now, cute irony with my nick). Nah I won't try to talk those out of it anymore unless they come at me with something. Those are clearly more of emotional moves than anything.
I mean... People spend 2 day phases screaming non stop that they don't trust me and I should be lynched and then I say I got blocked and that's called bs xD~ even after the Lover said there's an Escort. They're refusing to be reasonable. And with someone else implying he's a hoe, from what I got, one gotta be rly butthurt or something to hold that as a true bs, not even second guessing. Sry not sry.
I said my suspects alrdy: you and Misho. Sry Asako, you're cute and all and I'm often there to have your back cause I often don't see your plays as suspicious but more like ... nervous and stuff. But your change today was too blunt and baseless. You still didn't care to get from Misho what was the lie he mentioned - the reason you used to vote for me. And I know I insist on that a lot, and I'm sry if that can come out as offensive, but it felt out of instructions. This kind of thing happens a lot in this game and leads me to think like that when sudden and abrupt changes happen.
And Misho is more circunstantial. Yday he was on me out of vengence and on a hunch. Today he claims investigative but even like that he couldn't be sure and proceeds to be hasty. But my main point is that I'm leaning to believe there's a mentor (to complement the game setup with a weaker máfia due to lover and cause Gry isn't a fan of SK, since he's a weaker Mentor). I also think that a town that can be directed to kill máfia (Insane doctor) in a game where the máfia is alrdy weaker due to the Lover makes less sense than a Sane one. Plus, with 14 players we'd have an extra máfia and there's only 3, being on the limit + having a weaker máfia imo is a strong evidence we have a killing TP (it's also common to have an extra killer when we're on the limit of changing to the next range). The one I'd see as more prone to try to recruit Panda is Misho, só yeah, I think he's it.
And obviously my vote on one of you will depend on other votes cause my ass is on the line again...
Btw the game is boring cause there's little pressure, imo. Gry would be screaming for more info I imagine lmao.
Gimme some more mins and I'll be able to participate more now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The decision is up to you, you are the one with the power after all.Yup you got my role, the question is on whoooo... I wanted to use it tomorrow to be honest but yeah there a chance I could die.

Nope it's not that role, it's the role where i could die without confirming.The decision is up to you, you are the one with the power after all.
But if you are that one role, I would either choose Lawl (to see if he's being legit or a TP faking Det or Bk), Demon (for obvious reasons) Magi or Holt (because proving them would be useful too).
Uhh, I do have a few options as roles you are ''claiming'' to be especially since you said the word ''risky''. Is it some kind of ''haha oh well nothing I can do so let's go'' role? If yes, then I know more then enough.Nope it's not that role, it's the role where i could die without confirming.
Lol IkrI feel ignored right now... only lambu actually pays attention to me and what I say to actually get my role....

Ohhh, ok thats fucked up. ._.Nope it's not that role, it's the role where i could die without confirming.
Huh? And Why?I outright revealed my role to Van via code, you dont need to know =3=
It's basically the role where it have the basis of what farfalla wanted to use on you.Uhh, I do have a few options as roles you are ''claiming'' to be especially since you said the word ''risky''. Is it some kind of ''haha oh well nothing I can do so let's go'' role? If yes, then I know more then enough.
No respond for anyone only you....Lol Ikr
"Guys! Im a Daytime role that can prove myself at any moment!"
![]()
Ohhh, ok thats fucked up. ._.
Great answer to my questions, I'm totally on board now =3=but at the very least i can solo carry games unlike you \=3=/
Yep, it was. I'm not saying I necessarily got blocked, though, even if I find it quite plausible. Still, she could have also faked a result by claiming she spied on one of her teammates, or on Takuan or anybody else. She also could have been lying, but she seemed to have understood that I suggested I had spied on her and found out she had targeted me, which would have been impossible if I had been blocked (unless a Prostitute or Barkeeper had blocked their Escort).Not really, blocking you means they know you are a legit Spy which could prove active townie claims (in such a small game thats fatal for them) so her saying "I went paranoid and spied on Van" was facepalm level of bs. She should have spied on one of the active claimers and reveal who their target was but she can't do that.
And yeah yeah... much fun and all but I want to win aswell, just sayin =3=/
You feeling lucky, then?Nope it's not that role, it's the role where i could die without confirming.

Yes, I figured that much out. Well, in case you're gonna use it I would say Cress or Holtish perhaps Lambu or Demon.It's basically the role where it have the basis of what farfalla wanted to use on you.
If you want to use it. Holt is the one I suggest.I feel ignored right now... only lambu actually pays attention to me and what I say to actually get my role....

Who knows the challenge is coming, but I feel like I want to see what happen before maybe going out.You feeling lucky, then?![]()
Cress, Holtish, Lambu or Demon.I also want to use it on holt as that's the one I suspect
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---