Games Mafia Game 63 - Kuroko no Basket - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Aren't you suspecting lawl because he is pissing you off though? I have seen him do the same thing at least thrice.
Cant cross my heart and swear that couldn't be affecting my opinion as well, but I still think my case makes sense.
Farfosh there are 13 players in the game not 14. However the option is still plausible to have an TP in the game, so yeah.
You got my point wrong there, I didn't say we're 14, I said as 14 we'd have an mafia killer and since we're on the limit (13 to 14) it's a common practice to add another killer to the game.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
If she doesn't use it today she probably dies the next night so...
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Cant cross my heart and swear that couldn't be affecting my opinion as well, but I still think my case makes sense.

You got my point wrong there, I didn't say we're 14, I said as 14 we'd have an mafia killer and since we're on the limit (13 to 14) it's a common practice to add another killer to the game.
Yeah, I figured that out later, mb. Gonna sleep anyway. This headache is killing me the whole die fucking bloody hell.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Who knows the challenge is coming, but I feel like I want to see what happen before maybe going out.
Well, just keep in mind that if you succeed, you can shoot again the next day and so on. Turning the town into your own playground of terror :jk

At least I think that's how it works. Never seen a Cowboy shoot anyone else than himself...
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
If she doesn't use it today she probably dies the next night so...
Why would they waste a kill on a risky role like that lol. Honestly, that would be quite a stupid move imho.

However she can use it today, I'm fine with that. It's up to her what she wants.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Welp. Guess I was wrong about Asako.
I'm used to getting suspected it's literal a meme at this point I think, well at least with this role I had it easy confirming who I'm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, that was amazingly unlucky for sure. :hmph
Huh...... lambu....
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well, just keep in mind that if you succeed, you can shoot again the next day and so on. Turning the town into your own playground of terror :jk

At least I think that's how it works. Never seen a Cowboy shoot anyone else than himself...
Thanks for the encouragement...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I also want to use it on holt as that's the one I suspect

Who knows the challenge is coming, but I feel like I want to see what happen before maybe going out.
Cress, Holtish, Lambu or Demon.

Think wisely. That's all I can say to you. The rest is up to you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Although I am not truly certain if you should use it now. It's not like you have an important role since it's risky anyway. But yeah, up to you to decide if you want to use it now.
I have to agree with Magi here, but I guess I would replace my name with Magi's :XD

At least he replies to you, Asako, he cant provide his points on me for the second day :awe

You don't know how much I wish I was mafia, Lambu. You're acting so condescending on people I would have loved to shoot you in the face last night. I'd could even die lyched with a smile today.

Sadly that's actually why I trust you to be townie, since you're a boot licker as máfia.
How are my points on you not legit? You spy on Van when he's an obvious block for Mafia, you a second Spy in a game with 13 players. Actually my reasons to suspect you on D1 were less founded, they came from a hunch, the thing with Van only impulsed it more.
Besides I dont think Im being condescending but strict or rigid with your case. The boot licker part... ugh, not going to answer that. :oh
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
What, she is Cowboy? Not Vigilante? If she is Cowboy she doesn't really have to use it tonight. Mafia won't necessarily kill her. It's 50/50.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
What do you mean with that? Takuan is the one that was unlucky with that development :lmao
Ah.... I just saw who he counted but yeah make sense.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm used to getting suspected it's literal a meme at this point I think, well at least with this role I had it easy confirming who I'm.
Yeah, and usually I defend you, but I guess third luck wasn't a charm :/ I'm not used to see you changing opinions so fast so you tend to talk and discuss a lot before voting.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Yeah, and usually I defend you, but I guess third luck wasn't a charm :/ I'm not used to see you changing opinions so fast so you tend to talk and discuss a lot before voting.
True I prefer voting last minute after I make sure of everything.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
How are my points on you not legit? You spy on Van when he's an obvious block for Mafia, you a second Spy in a game with 13 players. Actually my reasons to suspect you on D1 were less founded, they came from a hunch, the thing with Van only impulsed it more.
Besides I dont think Im being condescending but strict or rigid with your case. The boot licker part... ugh, not going to answer that. :oh
First of all, you still didn't have that point on Day 1 and didn't provide anything on me but some "unatural" bs excuse that you never cared to ellaborate and ignored my questions on it over and over. So you're alrdy escaping a reasoning for Day 1 AGAIN.
Second, Van himself said that he could have gotten nothing? Did you ask who his target was? You're ASSUMING he got block and by a TOWN hoe. Which is funny, lol, since yourself said to have a bit of a problem to trust him, even if you decided to. I'm sry but I do think it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*it's sad when someone can't have all cards over the table to consider (enter went too soon)
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@goodboy_lawlett what was the part that you said farfalla lied in, quoted so we could see.
If there was no lie I will change my vote..
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Vandred Can you tell me what is Lambu's claim?
Well its up to him, but I revealed it expressly to him because I believe he's townie for sure. My role can be deduced with some of my posts either way.

That's why I told you why the frik would they even wanna kill her lol. Also good day Demon-kun xd
I believed Asako to be Prosecutor/Vigilante at first, but yeah if the role is Cowboy then she can wait for tomorrow. Still I think she should shoot today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top