Games Mafia Game 63 - Kuroko no Basket - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I'm used to getting suspected it's literal a meme at this point I think, well at least with this role I had it easy confirming who I'm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Huh...... lambu....
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Thanks for the encouragement...
I had to balance the two propositions out somehow :sweatdrop

Waiting for some of us to get results tonight so you have more grounds to base your shooting on could be better than risking losing you or another townie right now, but I'm not even sure who the people able to provide results will still be here tomorrow. So it's up to you, do what you feel like doing. Both options work for me.


@Vandred Can you tell me what is Lambu's claim?
If I got it correctly, I'm sure you'll get to know eventually, no need for him to reveal now. As for anything more, it's up to him. :hmph

It's not something anyone else has suggested as their role yet, though. At least I don't think so.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well its up to him, but I revealed it expressly to him because I believe he's townie for sure. My role can be deduced with some of my posts either way.
Well, I am not going to read all of this right now. Why are you so sure he is Town? It's D2.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Holt what are you or I use it
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
If I got it correctly, I'm sure you'll get to know eventually, no need for him to reveal now. As for anything more, it's up to him. :hmph

It's not something anyone else has suggested as their role yet, though. At least I don't think so.
We'll learn all the roles eventually Van. He doesn't mind you revealing so do it.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Farfalla can you post the hint list again, I want to see what holt claimed..
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
The day ends in 8 hours... Well, i'll be awake by that time, so i'll probably hop in and vote last minute. I don't feel like voting now, because people might believe i'm targetting a mafia for sure, and i don't feel like giving away one free mafia. Why make the game so easy.
I even considered not voting, since penalty votes don't scare me at this point hehe
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla can you post the hint list again, I want to see what holt claimed..
Here's Orgz 'cause mine lacked hints (dunno if it's outdated tho, but I don't recall people giving more hints today, aside from Misho claiming Det):

Okay, here goes the recap.

Hints
1. Purity of Magi - “I didn't had the role before. Its an old role and it can be quite useful or not.”

2. gnut - “Active and iirc i had it once long ago. Also a basic old role.”

3. Farfalla - “Not old school but not new either at this point. Playing it for the second or third time as well” … “Active”

4. Holt - “I've got an active role. Not particularly one I love though.”

5. Demonspeed - “First time I get this role, it's an old one and it's passive.”

6. Vandred - ”Active, basic old role, never had it before :nerd”

7. Asako - “it's an active role ,not useful to the team and trying to find mafia.” ... " this role can get me killed"

8. goodboy_lawlett - “i have an old school role i had before”

9. Crescent_jinxgrace - “My role is refreshing after my last games. Simple. Old school. Active.”

10. Takuan - “I've never had the role before :teehee” … “And my role is passive.”

11. Organizized - “Never had this role before. It's active but I don't like it much.”

12. TSPanda - "Given that we have a mere 13 players, with enough time, I could more or less verify those (“active/passive”) hints :kappa"

13. Lambu - “Im glad Im finally townie but not that Im back to the green team with this role. Such a troll randomizer”


Let me know if I missed anything. :verily

EDITED: Added Asako's second hint.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
We'll learn all the roles eventually Van. He doesn't mind you revealing so do it.
If he doesn't mind, he'll reveal it himself.


The day ends in 8 hours... Well, i'll be awake by that time, so i'll probably hop in and vote last minute. I don't feel like voting now, because people might believe i'm targetting a mafia for sure, and i don't feel like giving away one free mafia. Why make the game so easy.
I even considered not voting, since penalty votes don't scare me at this point hehe
You can vote for Asako, she's quite the confirmed townie right now after all.

Sucks what happened to you, though. Both the Assassin and the Lovers didn't get a chance at all...
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well.... I'm doing it... luck I need you now...just mental preparation...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
First of all, you still didn't have that point on Day 1 and didn't provide anything on me but some "unatural" bs excuse that you never cared to ellaborate and ignored my questions on it over and over. So you're alrdy escaping a reasoning for Day 1 AGAIN.
Second, Van himself said that he could have gotten nothing? Did you ask who his target was? You're ASSUMING he got block and by a TOWN hoe. Which is funny, lol, since yourself said to have a bit of a problem to trust him, even if you decided to. I'm sry but I do think it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*it's sad when someone can't have all cards over the table to consider (enter went too soon)
No, dont twist things, this is your case:

  • You show a different behaviour in comparison to other games (you somehow look less incisive, which lawl and I agree on).
  • Then you hint (reveal to Van) that you are Spy, but he calls out he has the same role. After that you brush it off like "well, this stuff could happen" when its highly unlikely that its the case with a game this size.
  • When you happen to be against the ropes you are miraculously saved in the last moment by a troll vote of Van and Demon (?, I can only say its troll since he says he didn't read the situation).
  • The Night passes and you say that you spied on Van, with no results. Van says he got no results too, which means he was blocked by someone. If Van had targetted a passive role player then you should have got results either way, so he was most likely blocked.
Who would block Van but a Mafia Escort (apparently now confirmed by Takuan)? Why did you target Van of all people when he was such an obvious blocking target? Why not try helping town to prove people by targetting Lawl for example (whose claim is active but fishy) or Holt (fishy and inactive), or Crescent or whatever... no, you target Van out of "paranoia". :p

No Farf, this is not a mindless lynch, it has pretty strong basis, and if you happen to actually be Spy after this much stuff going on it will be your fault. Not mine.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I challenge holt to a 1v1 in a basketball game to see who's the better player.




--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Throw that coin well gry, my live is on you now.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
It's happening :popcorn

Go Asako, I believe in you =3=/
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I challenge holt to a 1v1 in a basketball game to see who's the better player.




--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Throw that coin well gry, my live is on you now.

Its at these times when I would have appreciated a lot to know who was poisoned last night, if Holt was the one then you basically lost a shot.
Still good decision, that inactive behaviour of him is too much.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
If he doesn't mind, he'll reveal it himself.
He said he doesn't mind you revealing. For some reason he believes that you are Townie and it's D2. Are you telling me that you trust him too?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top