About Asako, I also don't think she'd be a target with investigative roles and other active claims out there.
I had to balance the two propositions out somehowI'm used to getting suspected it's literal a meme at this point I think, well at least with this role I had it easy confirming who I'm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Huh...... lambu....
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Thanks for the encouragement...

If I got it correctly, I'm sure you'll get to know eventually, no need for him to reveal now. As for anything more, it's up to him.@Vandred Can you tell me what is Lambu's claim?

Well, I am not going to read all of this right now. Why are you so sure he is Town? It's D2.Well its up to him, but I revealed it expressly to him because I believe he's townie for sure. My role can be deduced with some of my posts either way.
We'll learn all the roles eventually Van. He doesn't mind you revealing so do it.If I got it correctly, I'm sure you'll get to know eventually, no need for him to reveal now. As for anything more, it's up to him.
It's not something anyone else has suggested as their role yet, though. At least I don't think so.
Here's Orgz 'cause mine lacked hints (dunno if it's outdated tho, but I don't recall people giving more hints today, aside from Misho claiming Det):@Farfalla can you post the hint list again, I want to see what holt claimed..
Okay, here goes the recap.
Let me know if I missed anything.
EDITED: Added Asako's second hint.
If he doesn't mind, he'll reveal it himself.We'll learn all the roles eventually Van. He doesn't mind you revealing so do it.
You can vote for Asako, she's quite the confirmed townie right now after all.The day ends in 8 hours... Well, i'll be awake by that time, so i'll probably hop in and vote last minute. I don't feel like voting now, because people might believe i'm targetting a mafia for sure, and i don't feel like giving away one free mafia. Why make the game so easy.
I even considered not voting, since penalty votes don't scare me at this point hehe
No, dont twist things, this is your case:First of all, you still didn't have that point on Day 1 and didn't provide anything on me but some "unatural" bs excuse that you never cared to ellaborate and ignored my questions on it over and over. So you're alrdy escaping a reasoning for Day 1 AGAIN.
Second, Van himself said that he could have gotten nothing? Did you ask who his target was? You're ASSUMING he got block and by a TOWN hoe. Which is funny, lol, since yourself said to have a bit of a problem to trust him, even if you decided to. I'm sry but I do think it
*it's sad when someone can't have all cards over the table to consider (enter went too soon)--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I challenge holt to a 1v1 in a basketball game to see who's the better player.
![]()
Throw that coin well gry, my live is on you now.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He said he doesn't mind you revealing. For some reason he believes that you are Townie and it's D2. Are you telling me that you trust him too?If he doesn't mind, he'll reveal it himself.
Could have been more if this role was giving to farfalla, just imagine.Lol she is doing it. Well this is seriously a meme game lmao.
I truly wish that would have been the case.Could have been more if this role was giving to farfalla, just imagine.