Hey Nii, recommend me a movie!
Aw I'm Naruto!!!! That's so Awesome!!!!


(don't look if you want to move into EP6 without any spoilers)
Sure, what are you in the mood for this time?Hey Nii, recommend me a movie!

x'DDDD that was great HoltAw I'm Naruto!!!! That's so Awesome!!!!
Anything! An emotional one would be alright, and so would action. I don't mind. It could be anime or an actual movie, of course.Sure, what are you in the mood for this time?![]()
I can't tell if youre actually seriousAnything! An emotional one would be alright, and so would action. I don't mind. It could be anime or an actual movie, of course.
this feels so weirdNo, I'm Gallon...I can't tell if youre actually seriousthis feels so weird
Those are awesome pics nii...I just got my next ava from there. Not just for this pesky punishment set to be over. Don't even know how long I have left
Don't even know how long I have left
Congratulations Holtish, you just played yourself there. You aren't allowed to say it's a ''punishment set'' and so you have tripled your time limit. How lovely.I can't tell if youre actually seriousthis feels so weird
Those are awesome pics nii...I just got my next ava from there. Not just for this pesky punishment set to be over. Don't even know how long I have left
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1943/Paprika (this is the original Inception)Anything! An emotional one would be alright, and so would action. I don't mind. It could be anime or an actual movie, of course.

For once he is, not the first time he asked me for a movie rec xDI can't tell if youre actually seriousthis feels so weird
Those are awesome pics nii...I just got my next ava from there. Not just for this pesky punishment set to be over. Don't even know how long I have left
I want to die from laughter so much, but I can't abandon Holt against these damn, wicked witches.Congratulations Holtish, you just played yourself there. You aren't allowed to say it's a ''punishment set'' and so you have tripled your time limit. How lovely.
![]()

3 weeks? Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha. No really, is this some kind of charity now? He just tripled his lovely time just before you posted your post Niichan-kun. Such a global mod.For once he is, not the first time he asked me for a movie rec xD
Well if magi offers you a deal I'm sure we can make one too, to reduce the time you have to wear it hehe. I think you still have 3 weeks to go lol
I actually haven't watched any of those! I'm between the first and the second then, not sure. It's kind of late so an Inception-like anime would likely be a bit confusing, haha; might watch Paprika tomorrow. That said, I guess I'll go for the second. Uuuu, sounds spicy.https://myanimelist.net/anime/1943/Paprika (this is the original Inception)
https://myanimelist.net/anime/12355/Ookami_Kodomo_no_Ame_to_Yuki (I think you saw this one already? not sure)
https://myanimelist.net/anime/12477/Sakasama_no_Patema (not amazing but I had fun with this one)
https://myanimelist.net/anime/10408/Hotarubi_no_Mori_e (really short but good stuff)
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2154/Tekkon_Kinkreet (if you're in the mood for something weird)
https://myanimelist.net/anime/16528/Hal (personally I found this one interesting and touching, but I'm not sure how you will feel about it)
Only the first one! I was planning on watching the second, but never got to doing it. Oh well, I'll check it out during this week, probably.Recent normal movies I wouldn't be sure what to recommend lol, don't even know your taste there xD I'm sure you've seen John Wick? Because that is some real crazy fun action![]()
That's so unfair. I had no idea of such a rule....and I'm pretty sure I've seen others acknowledge it's a punishment setCongratulations Holtish, you just played yourself there. You aren't allowed to say it's a ''punishment set'' and so you have tripled your time limit. How lovely.
![]()

I see, I see. Those have so far got their punishment in the past. We are no in these days.That's so unfair. I had no idea of such a rule....and I'm pretty sure I've seen others acknowledge it's a punishment set
I'm going to quit MH at this rate![]()
Don't be so mean now, he didn't even know and he only told me, and I knew anyway xP I guess you want to make Holt do something for you... I dunno what exactly, but I can see your wicked intentions clearly3 weeks? Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha. No really, is this some kind of charity now? He just tripled his lovely time just before you posted your post Niichan-kun. Such a global mod.
![]()
Of course he has no choice but to meet my requirements if he can that is and if he wants to have his time limit to get shortened. I am quite a reasonable person if I may say.
![]()

Well it's not exactly like Inception lol, but the general idea was first used here, way before InceptionI actually haven't watched any of those! I'm between the first and the second then, not sure. It's kind of late so an Inception-like anime would likely be a bit confusing, haha; might watch Paprika tomorrow. That said, I guess I'll go for the second. Uuuu, sounds spicy.
Thanks! <3
Only the first one! I was planning on watching the second, but never got to doing it. Oh well, I'll check it out during this week, probably.
but the second one is a good choice, it's spicy and heartwarming indeed. One of my fav movies 

Don't worry, I shall protect you HoltThat's so unfair. I had no idea of such a rule....and I'm pretty sure I've seen others acknowledge it's a punishment set
I'm going to quit MH at this rate![]()

I am just a reasonable person that keeps an eye on everything that should go to the worst kakera however of course I can let the poor Holtish wear it for so long hence the wonderful offer I will give him!Don't be so mean now, he didn't even know and he only told me, and I knew anyway xP I guess you want to make Holt do something for you... I dunno what exactly, but I can see your wicked intentions clearly![]()
Go back to Battler, Beato.Don't worry, I shall protect you Holt![]()
A game for fans of Liar Game and other manga helpers who would like to play it too.
I’m a huge fan of the Liar Game manga and J-drama. I love them!! One of my favorite things about Liar Game are the games that people have to play in the story. One of these games is a game called “Minority Rule”, a very interesting, exciting, and intelligent game, and if you are playing it without money or with Monopoly money, I would even say a fun game. I enjoyed reading/watching the way this game unfolded in the series so much; that a thought popped into my head “why don’t we play it here on Manga Helpers?"
Minority Rule
“Since young, we were always faced with the majority rules games. Be it a simple decision such as "where should we eat?" to more complex decisions such as "who should rule the country?" The majority decision will always win. Now, what about a game of minority rules?”
Here are the rules of the game:
1)Anybody can play, but you have to write a post indicating that you want to take part in the game.
2)Once there are enough people to play the game, the game will start.
3)All of the players will be faced with the same Yes or No question. One of the players will be the one making the question. It can be any kind of question, as long as it can be answered with a Yes or a No. You don’t have to answer the question in a truthful manner.
4)You can only vote Yes or No.
5) You can only vote once and once you have voted you can not change your vote.
6)Those people whose choices fall under the minority sides shall win and continue the next round. For example, 10 choose [Yes], 12 choose [No]. The 10 that choose [Yes] will remain in the game.
7)The results of the voting won’t be known until the voting time has expired and everybody has voted. Your choice won’t be known to others until the result time.
8 )Once the game starts, you will have 48 hrs to answer the question . If the player does not answer the question within 48hrs, the player will be disqualified. However, if all the players answer the question before the 48 hours are up, the secretariat will write a post in this thread informing the players about this and the poll/round will be closed/over.
9 )You can vote at any time during the voting time, but you do have to indicate once you have voted by writing “My vote is in”. Lying in response to this rule is not allowed.
10)Another Yes or No question will be given again, and the minority sides will continue to stay in the game.
11)It will be repeated until there is only 1 person left and that person will be the winner of the Minority Rule game.
More rules:
One of the players will be designated as the Liar Game secretariat. The Liar Game secretariat will be in charge of tallying the votes. The Liar Game secretariat will make sure that the rules are followed and that there is no foul play going on, as well as enforcing penalties for violation of rules or foul play. As punishment for breaking the rules or foul play; the player:
-will be face automatic disqualification
-will not only have to use an avi chosen by the winner of the game, but also a sig too.
Note: if you can think of other penalties feel free to post your ideas.
-The winner of the game gets to choose the losers’ avatars. The losers will have to have these for a week. No offensive avis are allowed!! The losers will have to accept the avis the winner chooses for them without complaining, even if they don’t like the avis or the characters.
-Once a player is out of the game, the player cannot have any contact with players that are still in the game; but only in regards to the game.
-Players are allowed to sign contracts among themselves. Only contracts pm to the Liar Game secretariat will be honored! The secretariat will not interfere in the way contracts are made; the secretariat only will make sure that the contracts are honored.
Note: These are the rules, but if you feel that something should be changed, added, or omitted please feel free to say it. The rules are not set in stone yet.In addition, if you have any questions about the game feel free to ask them.
The first 4 only sum up to one rule broken- not replying within 48 hours. And that rule has automatic disqualification as punishment .You had no idea the game started
> You had no idea you don't get a PM
> You had no idea you got mutliplay times tagged
> You had no idea the rule has this
> You had no idea you are Holtish!


There was, in my posts of the MR game I clearly stated that this extra rule(s) wil be added in this game which a host can do and everyone was aware of the fact that those simply exist. Those were also in the previous games (or at least rules or no rules hosts did wanted/didn't wanted to add) which got accepted also. If you were more active in there and read them then you should have seen them passing by, funnily enough you were the only one that haven't seen it while the others did. You entered my game, you accepted those simple as it is. That you didn't read them isn't my fault, that's all on yourself mister global mod. For example it's the same with the contract rule, a host isn't obligated to use that contract rule in the game also, he/she can decide it own it's own which has been used/not used in the precious games also. That makes most of your post simply invalid.
The first 4 only sum up to one rule broken- not replying within 48 hours. And that rule has automatic disqualification as punishment .
Furthermore it even says that the punishment for that is not only an Ava but a sig as well. There is no rule indicating I should even wear for a month. The rules gives you leeway for enforcing punishment but it goes on to explicitly state those punishments. Lastly, there isn't even a rule stating you can't say it was a punishment set. And even if this somehow became common knowledge, it was not stated in the rules op. So on what grounds are you even dishing all this punishment.
Hm, okay fine afkers will help the winner(s) + wearing a set for a month. A year still sounds better tho... I am too nice for them.
![]()
Everyone has 48 hours to send their answers. If everyone has send their answers before 48 hours then the next round can start early! However, if you failed to send me your answer within the time, since it is quite difficult and time consuming task, your punishment will be to help the winner(s) + wearing a set for a month. Yes, I am too kind for you impure beings.
![]()
Also I do not allow contracts in this game. Who needs contracts anyway. Those are for people that have a slight believe in a miracle. I won't allow it. Show me your believe.
![]()
Anyway, good luck impure beings!
![]()
Of course however then I can state a lot of things which weren't stated on the ''2006 rules'' but got used also in the precious games by the hosts decisions wich were allowed and accepted. So that is kind of a huge contradiction especially in this matter. So quite invalid.Also btw, I'm not saying maybe these things weren't said at some point, I'm saying it was never accounted for in the rules. Since it wasn't, it doesn't count, not until it's updated. The last part even says "Note: Those are the rules".
![]()