Games MH Interview Game - Asako Edition

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines


Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the MH Interview Game! This time around, it's the lovely Asako-chan! Time to test your knowledge if you know her or not.

I will be your beautiful and wonderful host :awe

https://mangahelpers.com/forum/posts/2682306/

Preliminary Round

First things first, let's give everyone a quick summary on the rules and game play:

There are three rounds of the game that consist of:
Round 1 : True/False
Round 2 : Multiple Choice
Round 3 : Free Response


If you answer a question wrong, -1 point for your score.
If you answer a question correctly, +1 point for your score.
If you use a withhold, +0 points for your score (you must nominate withholds)
If you use the Joker, +1 free point for your score.
If you answer blank, -1 point for your score.


You have a total of three "withholds", which means you do not have to answer a question. You may distribute them to your liking.

Every player has one "Joker Card" that they may play whenever they please (or not play at all). Basically, if you're really stuck on a question, you may play your Joker card to get a free point as though you had given the correct answer for it. KEEP IN MIND : If you use your Joker, you may not use any more withholds.

Host:

@Elusia

Celebrity:
@Asako


Players:
@Gallon
@Vici
@Crescent_jinxgrace
@Juviii
@Demonspeed
@Brandish
@Erinyes
@kira
@Emperor Spriggan
@Takuan
@shinobi
@Lambu
@Vandred
@Xadyu

Let the game begin! \o/
 
Last edited:

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Uh.. @Elusia I was going to play too? You forgot about that?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Uh.. @Elusia I was going to play too? You forgot about that?
You didn't say you wanted to play on the sign-up thread :XD

I can fill you in as the 14th player if you still want to play.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You didn't say you wanted to play on the sign-up thread :XD

I can fill you in as the 14th player if you still want to play.
Already PMd :heh
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Welcome to the team @Xadyu, hope you will be a great servant to me.


one more added to my collection :snidely
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Wtf, you forgot to sign me up? :arf :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're everybody's bitch though. Sad truth. :feelsbadman
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Wtf, you forgot to sign me up? :arf :emocat
You didn't say you want to play in the thread :arf

And she didn't tag you so yea :emocat
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
You didn't say you want to play in the thread :arf

And she didn't tag you so yea :emocat
I got no notification for the sign up thread :emocat. I did say it I was interested in playing another one in your sign up thread though.

No chance for me to enter now? :pout
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I got no notification for the sign up thread :emocat. I did say it I was interested in playing another one in your sign up thread though.

No chance for me to enter now? :pout
You can take my number, #14. :nod

Elu, give me a new number! :arf
72, preferably.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I got no notification for the sign up thread :emocat. I did say it I was interested in playing another one in your sign up thread though.

No chance for me to enter now? :pout
That's because she didn't tag you. I don't tag players to play when I'm hosting this game.

I'll consider you joining in if you PM me your question. If not, no chances.
You can take my number, #14. :nod

Elu, give me a new number! :arf
72, preferably.
That's not how it works :nah
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
That's because she didn't tag you. I don't tag players to play when I'm hosting this game.

I'll consider you joining in if you PM me your question. If not, no chances.

That's not how it works :nah
Um, well no offense but isn't the host supposed to tag players who are interested? IIRC @Brandish did it last game and it was done the same way for all previous games.

And yeah, I'll PM soon.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Um, well no offense but isn't the host supposed to tag players who are interested? IIRC @Brandish did it last game and it was done the same way for all previous games.

And yeah, I'll PM soon.
I tag them when I was celebrity. The mechanic of celebrity tagging players and players tagging others are more of my thing than most IG (and probably most games I will likely host in). I like to twist things up :nod

Alright then. Just be on time. I am not giving any mercy to those who are late, unless them giving a good excuse :blush
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I tag them when I was celebrity. The mechanic of celebrity tagging players and players tagging others are more of my thing than most IG (and probably most games I will likely host in). I like to twist things up :nod

Alright then. Just be on time. I am not giving any mercy to those who are late, unless them giving a good excuse :blush
Is not being tagged not a good excuse?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Is not being tagged not a good excuse?
Like in giving the host questions? Or wanting to play in the game?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Players who have yet to give their question:
@Demonspeed and @Vandred

@Atom too if he still wants to be in :blush
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Alright, let's start!

ROUND 1: True or False
1.) Have you had a crush on a teacher?
2.) You love watching the Simpsons?
3.) Have you ever been to a classical music concert for the fun of it?
4.) Is shinobi a good pet? :derp
5.) If you were in a lost island with your beloved pet (let's say a dog that you love), and there is no food whatsoever. You're starving but still believe you can be saved if you can survive long enough. Would you consider eating your dog?
6.) You prefer winters to summers?
7.) Turtles are the essence of everything.
8.) Asako is from Tunisia.
9.) Is Gowther your favorite of the Seven Deadly Sins?
10.) Do you talk in your sleep?
11.) Coffee is a true elixir of gods?
12.) Do you like Disney movies?
13.) Have you considered lying when replying to some questions?
14.) Is @Purity of Magi a good master? =3=

So you have a 50-50 shots at scoring points this time - make the most of it! Remember you're also competing against each other.

This phase is open for 2 days or 48 hours. Good luck, everyone o/

@Gallon @Vici @Crescent_jinxgrace @Juviii @Demonspeed
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Brandish @Erinyes @kira @Emperor Spriggan @Takuan
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@shinobi @Lambu @Vandred @Xadyu

@Atom sadly send his question in time. I'm sad :emocat
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
There we go. I submitted my answers.
I don't even expect to have a positive score <_>
 
Top