Thanks for the game
@Lambu and to all other players. Was fun, wish I could‘ve played properly. Really interesting role list.
I am going to hell

Sorry you two, but I have to help Asako win after she recruited me. Not just because of win conditions, but she seemed really happy to not be alone anymore.
I don‘t feel like I won... I played awful after Day 1. Didn‘t expect for it to become so hard to continue playing on phone. I barely managed to keep posting and voting, starting with missing a lot of Day 2 where Xad died. Then more than halfway in Day 3 I noticed really late I have like 6 PMs from Asako and Lambu saying I got recruited and reminding me since I didn‘t see it, and even votekilled Asako before that. Thank god for
@Purity of Magi being so helpful to practically confess and become an easy lynch target. I can‘t blame her, at some point while still being townie I also considered bluffing some role to either tank a kill or frame Asako(LOL), so I understand what she tried with syx. But we‘re both no
@goodboy_lawlett tier at random hunches like that unfortunately.
Then during Night 3 we just quickly talked via a couple PMs because I was out of time. I even had to ask which players are still alive..
The plan was to get rid of Farf(sorry, but I didn‘t say never kill, only not early. You had 3 days so I took it being enough), because Farf I deemed to be the hardest to fool among the players. Investigate syx to know if he‘s lying, if he‘s rly vengeful then the plan was not to lynch him but try and get Bia lynched, for safety. But I also had no time to do anything in the final day, which ended with Asako dying... I was ready to just accept the loss when I locked her, but nobody noticed syx‘s penalties. Asako still died though
Ending it with Bia obviously since Cres is a bomb, but still.. Feels like I was such a disgrace with how poorly I played, couldn‘t save Asako either. Undeserved win for me.