Games MH Interview Game - Asako Edition

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Sorry for the delay everyone. I am quite busy for the past days, but I did manage to make the results in the end. I have my spreadsheets, but I can't post it here atm. Just tell me if I did any counts wrong via PM :nod

Round 1 results:
Asako's answers
​

Brandish- Have you had a crush on a teacher?
False
Xadyu- You love watching the Simpsons?
Flase ( I like it but don't love it )
Lambu- Have you ever been to a classical music concert for the fun of it?
Flase ( I could like to go but never went so nope )
kira- is shinobi a good pet? :derp
True =3=
Takuan- If you were in a lost island with your beloved pet (let's say a dog that you love), and there is no food whatsoever. You're starving but still believe you can be saved if you can survive long enough. Would you consider eating your dog?
Flase (how could I consider eating shinobi well she's a cat but still s beloved cat, I could not eat her but make her hunt for me =3=
Double win )
Cres- you prefer winters to summers?
Flase
Even though I'm form a hot country I still prefer summer over winter for a lot of reasons.
( I didn't experience what you call real winter, im sure our winter is your spring guy )
Gallon- Turtles are the essence of everything.
True =3=
Juviii- Asako is from Tunisia
True even though it wasn't a question but a statement
Spriggan- Is Gowther your favorite of the Seven Deadly Sins?
False ( ES if you chose one of my favorite character then true not my favorite big difference, he's top 2 not top 1 meliodas is my favorite character )
Vici- Do you talk in your sleep?
False ? ( how could I know if I even do, I'm sleeping )
Erin- Coffee is a true elixir of gods?
True =3=
Shinobi- Do you like Disney movies?
True
Demon- Have you considered lying when replying to some questions?
Flase ( not to these one, the trolls will come after but you need to know what's real and what's a troll =3= )
Is @Purity of Magi a good master? =3=
True =3= @Purity of Magi

:confetti
Leaderboard:
1st: Emperor Spriggan = 10 pts
2nd: shinobi = 8 pts
3rd: Vandred, Takuan, Gallon, Vici = 6 pts
4th: Brandish, kira, Erinyes, Crescent = 4 pts
5th: Demonspeed, Juviii = 2 pts
6th: Xadyu = 0 pts
7th: Lambu = -1 pt
*note: Lambu used one withhold*
:confetti

Now everyone, please send me your round 2 question which consists of multiple choice. You have 24 hours o/​
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Man, I suck at this :XD

Though I think I should have 1 point @Elusia , not "-1". o/
Still this just proves I know nothing about Asako :lmao
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Okay so I got a notification in here and I was like ''Elu-chan I can't play, busy months again.'' but that wasn't the case. Then I saw a question that referred to me and I was like ''eh?'' then I saw the ''=3='' emoji behind the question. The first person that naturally came up in my mind was Vandred. Then I saw which person got interviewed which makes sense for this question to exist in here and then I was checking Elu-chan questions/answers list to check who truly asked this question to Asako-chan and I saw that she mentioned every person in the question he/she asked to her ! ......... expect of course Vandro-kun. =3=

Typing on mobile. No images I can use atm.


PS: =3=/
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Okay so I got a notification in here and I was like ''Elu-chan I can't play, busy months again.'' but that wasn't the case. Then I saw a question that referred to me and I was like ''eh?'' then I saw the ''=3='' emoji behind the question. The first person that naturally came up in my mind was Vandred. Then I saw which person got interviewed which makes sense for this question to exist in here and then I was checking Elu-chan questions/answers list to check who truly asked this question to Asako-chan and I saw that she mentioned every person in the question he/she asked to her ! ......... expect of course Vandro-kun. =3=





PS: =3=/
Good thing you're not playing, the rest of us wouldn't stand a chance =3=/

PS: Fixed that for you =3=
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Okay so I got a notification in here and I was like ''Elu-chan I can't play, busy months again.'' but that wasn't the case. Then I saw a question that referred to me and I was like ''eh?'' then I saw the ''=3='' emoji behind the question. The first person that naturally came up in my mind was Vandred. Then I saw which person got interviewed which makes sense for this question to exist in here and then I was checking Elu-chan questions/answers list to check who truly asked this question to Asako-chan and I saw that she mentioned every person in the question he/she asked to her ! ......... expect of course Vandro-kun. =3=

Typing on mobile. No images I can use atm.


PS: =3=/
Just a =3= is enough for an answer.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:confetti
Leaderboard:
1st: Emperor Spriggan = 10 pts
2nd: shinobi = 8 pts
3rd: Vandred, Takuan, Gallon, Vici = 6 pts
4th: Brandish, kira, Erinyes, Crescent = 4 pts
5th: Demonspeed, Juviii = 2 pts
6th: Xadyu = 0 pts
7th: Lambu = -1 pt
*note: Lambu used one withhold*
:confetti
​
I had no idea that ES knew me this much.
My pet is in second ofc =3=
And my master isn't doing that well :hmm
I didn't expect that he could fall so much behind, I must be doing what he could have never expected =3=

Also for everyone that is behind good luck I know you could do it.

and fail miserably :3c
 
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Just a =3= is enough for an answer.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I had no idea that ES knew me this much.
My pet is in second ofc =3=
And my master isn't doing that well :hmm
I didn't expect that he could fall so much behind, I must be doing what he could have never expected =3=

Also for everyone that is behind good luck I know you could do it.

and fail miserably :3c
Emperoruh-kun is a very dangerous cookie! He feels everything, he sees everything, he knows everything. Lets not even talk about his multiplay versions aka alter forms. They appear and disappear everytime ans when the time is right..... they are all at the same time but they aren't.

Warning for everyone: If you see that Emperor Spriggan is in lead with points and surprises you how good he actually knows you... just check in your closet, under your bed or somewhere in the corner of your room for hidden cameras.


Magi out~
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Warning for everyone: If you see that Emperor Spriggan is in lead with points and surprises you how good he actually knows you... just check in your closet, under your bed or somewhere in the corner of your room for hidden cameras.
@Emperor Spriggan
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,404
Country
Torumekian Empire
Just a =3= is enough for an answer.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I had no idea that ES knew me this much.
My pet is in second ofc =3=
And my master isn't doing that well :hmm
I didn't expect that he could fall so much behind, I must be doing what he could have never expected =3=

Also for everyone that is behind good luck I know you could do it.

and fail miserably :3c
I thought you knew me well! I'm bound to do bad! :evil

 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Damn, 2 points.

I believe in you Asako... I believed Gowther was your favorite! :feelsbadman I am disappointed.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Nani
 
Top