You've got nearly 50% chance of a positive score with guesses : PThere we go. I submitted my answers.
I don't even expect to have a positive score![]()
You've got nearly 50% chance of a positive score with guesses : PThere we go. I submitted my answers.
I don't even expect to have a positive score![]()



What a great Company to be in3rd: Vandred, Takuan, Gallon, Vici = 6 pts

Good thing you're not playing, the rest of us wouldn't stand a chance =3=/Okay so I got a notification in here and I was like ''Elu-chan I can't play, busy months again.'' but that wasn't the case. Then I saw a question that referred to me and I was like ''eh?'' then I saw the ''=3='' emoji behind the question. The first person that naturally came up in my mind was Vandred. Then I saw which person got interviewed which makes sense for this question to exist in here and then I was checking Elu-chan questions/answers list to check who truly asked this question to Asako-chan and I saw that she mentioned every person in the question he/she asked to her ! ......... expect of course Vandro-kun. =3=
![]()
PS: =3=/
Just a =3= is enough for an answer.Okay so I got a notification in here and I was like ''Elu-chan I can't play, busy months again.'' but that wasn't the case. Then I saw a question that referred to me and I was like ''eh?'' then I saw the ''=3='' emoji behind the question. The first person that naturally came up in my mind was Vandred. Then I saw which person got interviewed which makes sense for this question to exist in here and then I was checking Elu-chan questions/answers list to check who truly asked this question to Asako-chan and I saw that she mentioned every person in the question he/she asked to her ! ......... expect of course Vandro-kun. =3=
Typing on mobile. No images I can use atm.
PS: =3=/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I had no idea that ES knew me this much.
Leaderboard:
1st: Emperor Spriggan = 10 pts
2nd: shinobi = 8 pts
3rd: Vandred, Takuan, Gallon, Vici = 6 pts
4th: Brandish, kira, Erinyes, Crescent = 4 pts
5th: Demonspeed, Juviii = 2 pts
6th: Xadyu = 0 pts
7th: Lambu = -1 pt
*note: Lambu used one withhold*


Emperoruh-kun is a very dangerous cookie! He feels everything, he sees everything, he knows everything. Lets not even talk about his multiplay versions aka alter forms. They appear and disappear everytime ans when the time is right..... they are all at the same time but they aren't.Just a =3= is enough for an answer.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I had no idea that ES knew me this much.
My pet is in second ofc =3=
And my master isn't doing that well
I didn't expect that he could fall so much behind, I must be doing what he could have never expected =3=
Also for everyone that is behind good luck I know you could do it.
and fail miserably
@Emperor SprigganWarning for everyone: If you see that Emperor Spriggan is in lead with points and surprises you how good he actually knows you... just check in your closet, under your bed or somewhere in the corner of your room for hidden cameras.
I thought you knew me well! I'm bound to do bad!Just a =3= is enough for an answer.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I had no idea that ES knew me this much.
My pet is in second ofc =3=
And my master isn't doing that well
I didn't expect that he could fall so much behind, I must be doing what he could have never expected =3=
Also for everyone that is behind good luck I know you could do it.
and fail miserably




I love how this is still a thing a year laterLets not even talk about his multiplay versions aka alter forms. They appear and disappear everytime ans when the time is right..... they are all at the same time but they aren't.

I am disappointed.The question that ES choose was really tricky as gowther is my top 2 but nothing beats meliodas.Damn, 2 points.
I believe in you Asako... I believed Gowther was your favorite!I am disappointed.
And this is @Gallon