It kinda annoys me that there's so much free time. The third week of the Fate/Zero event was an extra already, and now we have another week with basically nothing. I guess I don't really mind that much, but I'm on vacation this week, so I was hoping that the event wouldn't take another week
As for me, prolly no rolling either. I know that I won't be able to not roll at all lol, so I probably will use a few tickets. Not much of a Shuten fan anyway, so I'm saving my rolls for Raikou as well
Definitely a servant I could imagine rolling for in different circumstances. She's got huge stats and her AOE damage and debuffing NP seems great. The problem is that right now it just makes more sense to save for a run at Raikou and Ibaraki Douji. Because you can never have enough good Berserkers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It also hurts her value a bit that we've got a great free farming assassin coming in the form of swimsuit Scathach. Not as good is Shuten Douji but good enough...plus it's Scathach...in a swimsuit.
I will apreciate that, I am a bit dry of Assasins (I was actually rolling for EMIYA on the Iskandar banner, since i figured I would never get my fav servant anyway), but as I said, I don´t rly like Shuten that much
It kinda annoys me that there's so much free time. The third week of the Fate/Zero event was an extra already, and now we have another week with basically nothing. I guess I don't really mind that much, but I'm on vacation this week, so I was hoping that the event wouldn't take another week
As for me, prolly no rolling either. I know that I won't be able to not roll at all lol, so I probably will use a few tickets. Not much of a Shuten fan anyway, so I'm saving my rolls for Raikou as well
I loved the free time, since I had to farm some gems and exp for Iskandar, got myself some good QP, as well as leveling up mash because why not help up our Kohai with Camelot soon on the Horizon
It kinda annoys me that there's so much free time. The third week of the Fate/Zero event was an extra already, and now we have another week with basically nothing. I guess I don't really mind that much, but I'm on vacation this week, so I was hoping that the event wouldn't take another week
As for me, prolly no rolling either. I know that I won't be able to not roll at all lol, so I probably will use a few tickets. Not much of a Shuten fan anyway, so I'm saving my rolls for Raikou as well
I was rather confused about whom to roll for: Mama or Shuten. Because shuten voice is pretty orgasmic. But after looking at shuten's character design. I decided not to roll her. I don't like mama's design too because her tits are too big and make me uncomfortable. But I have decided to roll for mama because of the aoe np and skills.
As of free time, It kinda bore me because I continue to do the same quest over and over and it starts to get boring. As of the shuten event, It's gonna be tough to crack unless everyone in community BULLI ONI LOLI. Also for those who are only planning to do 6mil . you need a really strong single target NP user example. Okita or Jalter and no AOE because the damage is distributed. Only aim for Ibaraki and not arms because once she is dead, the battle will be over. As of @Kato756 , I believe that you will use your cu. It is not wise to use him because two of his skills are useless against Ibaraki. as she is a beserker, Heal wouldn't be of use and guts will also be useless as Ibaraki's np removes buffs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So, I got excited by listening to shuten's voice and decided to roll only using tickets. I got decent servants and I also lost my luck with it.
I got a couple of 3* servant
New servants and 4*
D'eon
Seigfried
Tamamo cat
Hundred face hassan
Kiyohime CE
I was rather confused about whom to roll for: Mama or Shuten. Because shuten voice is pretty orgasmic. But after looking at shuten's character design. I decided not to roll her. I don't like mama's design too because her tits are too big and make me uncomfortable. But I have decided to roll for mama because of the aoe np and skills.
As of free time, It kinda bore me because I continue to do the same quest over and over and it starts to get boring. As of the shuten event, It's gonna be tough to crack unless everyone in community BULLI ONI LOLI. Also for those who are only planning to do 6mil . you need a really strong single target NP user example. Okita or Jalter and no AOE because the damage is distributed. Only aim for Ibaraki and not arms because once she is dead, the battle will be over. As of @Kato756 , I believe that you will use your cu. It is not wise to use him because two of his skills are useless against Ibaraki. as she is a beserker, Heal wouldn't be of use and guts will also be useless as Ibaraki's np removes buffs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So, I got excited by listening to shuten's voice and decided to roll only using tickets. I got decent servants and I also lost my luck with it.
I got a couple of 3* servant
New servants and 4*
D'eon
Seigfried
Tamamo cat
Hundred face hassan
Kiyohime CE
I was rather confused about whom to roll for: Mama or Shuten. Because shuten voice is pretty orgasmic. But after looking at shuten's character design. I decided not to roll her. I don't like mama's design too because her tits are too big and make me uncomfortable. But I have decided to roll for mama because of the aoe np and skills.
As of free time, It kinda bore me because I continue to do the same quest over and over and it starts to get boring. As of the shuten event, It's gonna be tough to crack unless everyone in community BULLI ONI LOLI. Also for those who are only planning to do 6mil . you need a really strong single target NP user example. Okita or Jalter and no AOE because the damage is distributed. Only aim for Ibaraki and not arms because once she is dead, the battle will be over. As of @Kato756 , I believe that you will use your cu. It is not wise to use him because two of his skills are useless against Ibaraki. as she is a beserker, Heal wouldn't be of use and guts will also be useless as Ibaraki's np removes buffs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So, I got excited by listening to shuten's voice and decided to roll only using tickets. I got decent servants and I also lost my luck with it.
I got a couple of 3* servant
New servants and 4*
D'eon
Seigfried
Tamamo cat
Hundred face hassan
Kiyohime CE
Inspired by your non-terrible rolls I figured I'd throw a couple tickets in. Just enough to bring the total down to an even number.
Didn't get as much as you got but I did get the 5 star event CE along with Stetho Assassin. Who may be a terrible servant buildwise and someone I'll never use but pulling a 4 star is still a moral victory.
----------------------------------------------
Oh and I highly recommend leveling D'eon. He is a great tanker and one I use a surprising amount. Not much to speak of damagewise but his ability to taunt, dodge, heal, and good HP pool makes him awesome at pulling all the damage away from other units for a decent amount of time. It also allows him to more or less nullify single target NP's in boss fights where those become a problem.
God! the 6 mil one is tough to crack. I tried it and it was tough. It might be because Ibaraki's NP is too OP .one hit does 60k damage so it's insta-kill unless i have invincibility or evade. I also used up all my command spells which frustates me further.
I'm at 4M . as of a capable servant. I'd recommend Jeanne since she makes party invincibile but at the same time her debuff is pretty serious so you'll need a debuff remover like martha. but using a party like this you wouldn't be able to offend her and only waste BP. @Jammin thanks for the suggestion. I'll work on him/her once I'm done with this event.
Ibaraki is one tough demon loli. I'm just going to do the 1 mil until i have all the store CEs at least. Even that one is time consuming and moderately challenging. With a full compliment of those CE's it will probably be more doable.
I've been using Tamamo and a support Waiver along with various damage dealers.
The best results I've gotten so far is probably with assassin Shiki. I don't have a whole lot of great single target NP servants.
Ibaraki is one tough demon loli. I'm just going to do the 1 mil until i have all the store CEs at least. Even that one is time consuming and moderately challenging. With a full compliment of those CE's it will probably be more doable.
I've been using Tamamo and a support Waiver along with various damage dealers.
The best results I've gotten so far is probably with assassin Shiki. I don't have a whole lot of great single target NP servants.
Are you using the AOE clearers to get rid of the hands? Because I've heard it's best to leave those alive until near the end. Because their damage is so much lower than Ibaraki's.
I have yet to try the 6 mil. Still focusing on the 1 ml for getting the gourds. I'm currently at 13 million total.
I'm really looking forward to how much damage Shiki is going to do once I have everything maxed out. With about a 500% damage bonus from CE's. A 100% Arts damage bonus from her and Tamamo's skills. Then another 30% from Waiver. That is going to be a lot of damage.
Are you using the AOE clearers to get rid of the hands? Because I've heard it's best to leave those alive until near the end. Because their damage is so much lower than Ibaraki's.
I have yet to try the 6 mil. Still focusing on the 1 ml for getting the gourds. I'm currently at 13 million total.
I'm really looking forward to how much damage Shiki is going to do once I have everything maxed out. With about a 500% damage bonus from CE's. A 100% Arts damage bonus from her and Tamamo's skills. Then another 30% from Waiver. That is going to be a lot of damage.
I am going for the Hands first since on the off chance I get a bad roll of cards, they will fire their NPs and break my chain of Wavers and Tamamos NPs that keep Ibaraki from firing her NP
Have not yet tried the 6M...will when my CS are up again, and when I have more CEs.
I am going for the Hands first since on the off chance I get a bad roll of cards, they will fire their NPs and break my chain of Wavers and Tamamos NPs that keep Ibaraki from firing her NP
Have not yet tried the 6M...will when my CS are up again, and when I have more CEs.
+300% damage comes from the Ushi CE being limit broken(200% is the normal). The Golden Carp CE gives +50% damage to the whole party and you can stack them. So if you equip a limit broken Ushi CE to your damage dealer and everybody else gets a Golden Carp CE you'll have 500% damage for the damage dealer (potentially more if the support has one too) and +200% for everybody else.
Which is pretty doable and requires no RNG.
I've had pretty good drop rates from the event CE's too so, if the RNGoddess is in a good mood, it's potentially possible to get those numbers even higher with limit broken Golden Carps which would give +100% to the whole party. Though it doesn't make sense to limit break those unless someone somehow got 7. Which means getting 2 extra Golden Carps as drops.(I already have 1)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You can definitely substitute for you main damage dealer too. I'm using Shiki but I don't even think she's on the list of most effective servants for this.
From what I've read Rama, Okita, Orion, Jack, Cu Alter, Jalter, Scathach, and Carmilla are the best.
The less premium units that can do that job that I've heard recommended are Ushi, Lu Bu, and Robin Hood. With Robin Hood being the best.
One of the tricky things about constructing a team for this event, I think, is that Waiver is pretty much a must have. You really need his skills and NP's debuff and stalling. As somebody who doesn't have him that means he's automatically going to be the support unit I pick.
I tried 6mil quest again. was not able to kill her but still 3M > 0 points. but still, it really amazes me how some people can do damage around 12M and also win 6M without CE's. Also, can anyone recommend me a good place to farm CE's? I can't seem to get from drops. @Jammin Indeed, Waver is a must have for this event. I can only imagine Waver owners swimming in the sea of Friends point.
Guess. I'll be making a bit of change to the party once I get CE's. Because my current party is all about Neutrality ( both offence and defence are equal). Tip: use Mash when Ibaraki is firing her NP. Use her target focus and invincibility skill to avoid the death of precious party members.
I'm just two CE away from MLB Shanao. Once I get it. I'll focus on 6m quests. Also, Scatach and Cu are pretty much best for this event. Since both of them can easily take out arm in one or two turns and their single target NP is having high damage.
We are lucky to have 8BP instead of 6BP since,in Japan it was 6 BP
So I beat the 6 mil without using any command seals but only by the narrowest of margins.
My party was Shiki, Tamamo, Waviver, Cu, Carmilla, Mash. With Shiki and Carmilla as my damage dealers both equipped with the Ushi CE's and everybody else with a Golden Carp.
Wasn't able to do a full 6 million damage to her though. Had to settle for 5.3 million before the time ran out. I pretty much just ignored the hands the whole time and focused solely on damaging Ibiraki and staying alive.
By the last turn only Cu was still standing because of course he was.
It's an unusual kind of event. And I can definitely see why it would be tiresome. I'm not really grinding it hard either anymore,
That's not to say I'm not enjoying it though because I am. I'm not going to clear out the shop or 100% clear it or anything. But I did enjoy the unique team construction challenges it presented. And I agree with you that it's a shame that the answer to every problem seems to be waiver. If only it didn't punish you quite as much for not having him.
An easy solution I think would be making it so the damage you do counts regardless of whether your team gets wiped to encourage more experimentation. And maybe making Ibaraki's HP pool even higher so that everybody could have more fun taking on the 3BP version.
I'm on a vacation now, so I'll be back before last three days of the event. I can't play because of constant traveling.
I'm still at 100m dp and still can't do 3 bp I have pretty much given up on completing day 4,5,and 6 mission.
So, can somebody give me some tip to atleast finish dp rewards within last 3 days. Also, help me in clearing 3bp quest. I can't clear it without a command spell. I can use one lb shanao ce and two lb. Kintoki ce also one normal kintoki ce. So, please help me out. I still got few days of preparation before i start grinding.
Thank you in advance.
If you do then I'd go with Scathach, Tamamo, and a support Waiver. With Scathach packing a limit broken version of the Ushi CE. Then in the back row fill it up with either single target DPS or Support servants. Then just cross your fingers and hope for a lot of Tamamo arts cards. As long as she gets enough of those you'll clear it. The name of the game is getting Tamamo's NP off as many times as possible for healing and so Waiver can get off his skills many many times. Then let your DPS servants NP drop the hammer on Ibaraki for over a million damage every time.
Though what I'm doing now is just the 2 BP. To get the shop stuff. It's just so quick and easy. I bring Mordred, Tamamo, and a support Waiver. Then let Moedred take out the 1 mil Ibaraki in 2 turns.
I'm tempted to take a flier on one 10 roll just in the hopes of getting the Moedred CE and the very unlikely chance of getting the pervy monk. A high damage caster seems like it would be a awesome unit to have. Probably won't though just because I would like to throw everything I've got at Raikou.
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.