- Joined
- Apr 12, 2016
- Messages
- 4,125
- Reaction score
- 5,841
- Country
-
It would be better if we got a hold of the digital sales so we can see how big Soma's sales have dropped.
Anyway, those spoilers are garbage. I'm going to wait to see if it actually happens but wow some fans are really defending the spoilers and justifying the rushing by pointing at a early one shot of SnS? Wtf LOL. Tbf, I am glad most people are seeing that Shokugeki isn't a great series at all, I was worried it won't get criticized because of it's pretty art and stupid gimmicks (fanservice/"foodgasms"). If any other shonen pulled this level of writing it would get shitted on so hard.
I did say SnS will end soon not that long ago too and hardcore fans telling me that there will be a international saga lmao. SnS is really the worst food manga I've ever read, there's no defending this series at this point. It needs to get bagged.
Anyway, those spoilers are garbage. I'm going to wait to see if it actually happens but wow some fans are really defending the spoilers and justifying the rushing by pointing at a early one shot of SnS? Wtf LOL. Tbf, I am glad most people are seeing that Shokugeki isn't a great series at all, I was worried it won't get criticized because of it's pretty art and stupid gimmicks (fanservice/"foodgasms"). If any other shonen pulled this level of writing it would get shitted on so hard.
I did say SnS will end soon not that long ago too and hardcore fans telling me that there will be a international saga lmao. SnS is really the worst food manga I've ever read, there's no defending this series at this point. It needs to get bagged.
Last edited:
