Cute manga is cute. Cute humor is cute. Cute and silly girl is cute. The teacher (reminds me a lot to Aizawa) is also pretty funny.
Momiji no Kisetsu 2
MC girl is fun and awesome. MC does the entrance exam for the shogi institution ''institute''. Guy who lost in chapter 1 is also making the exam and has gotten a fierce rivalry with MC. Another guy (with Ichimaru Gin face) is presented and also badmouths MC. He and ''Ichimaru Gin'' are paired to play in the exam. MC wins using his new defensive style.
Ziga clearly.
EDIT: Now that I think about it, if Shokugeki really ends in next weeks, there will be one open slot for Viz roster.
Invade You is definitely cute. I wonder if they'll eventually introduce some other moe aliens down the road. These 2 make a cute duo. I'm still not sure how I feel about Momiji one way or the other yet. Both chapters have just been ok so far for me. For first chapters, I'd go Noah's Notes > Invade You > Act-Age >> Momiji >>>>>> Jujutsu >>> Bozebeats >>>>(a lot more of these)>>>> Ziga
Since I saw the raw of Joreishi Rentaro, I see a great potential in Shindo Masaoki.
His art is very good, and the action scenes of this oneshot are very good.
This oneshot made me more excited to see Masaoki serialized.
i thought they decided not to do because people were so against it when the online version first went up as well as when they were doing colored dragonball, people hated using a slot for an old series.
It would also seem like a weird thing to do considering they could just put an old series up a chapter at time on the free site.
I'd say Jujutsu is beating Noah's Notes in terms of popularity. Both of them have fallen to irrelevance outside Japan, but in Japan Jujutsu seems is popular while Noah's Notes....looks is falling to Act-tage and RxL tier.
Ironically, what looked the weakest round in last 2 years (this one with Momiji and Invade You) can end being the round with 2 survivors. Right now weakest manga in Jump lineup (excluding Ziga) looks RxL for me.
was actually thinking about that, website do sometimes need to upload the cover early and if you have enough patience (or a code to do it for you) you can always do it yourself.
or you could have an inside person to told you the cover have been uploaded without actually giving the cover.
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.