Discussion Zeldris, Meliodas and Estarossa

Tragicdeath

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,014
Country
United States
First of all I would like to apologize to Der and Esta loveteam fandom, Im not intending to negate it but just make believe question. In my own honest opinion, the best name would be Estalodias. Its like "Esta" from Estarossa and "lodias" from Meliodas. So combining both it creates Estalodias. I would like to hear from you guys what do you think is the best name if Estarossa and Meliodas were they to have a son/ daughter.
 

Yatozu

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
55
Reaction score
87
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
First of all I would like to apologize to Der and Esta loveteam fandom, Im not intending to negate it but just make believe question. In my own honest opinion, the best name would be Estalodias. Its like "Esta" from Estarossa and "lodias" from Meliodas. So combining both it creates Estalodias. I would like to hear from you guys what do you think is the best name if Estarossa and Meliodas were they to have a son/ daughter.
Melarossa
 

OtakuFreak

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Messages
4,795
Reaction score
9,606
Age
26
Country
Fun Forum
First of all I would like to apologize to Der and Esta loveteam fandom, Im not intending to negate it but just make believe question. In my own honest opinion, the best name would be Estalodias. Its like "Esta" from Estarossa and "lodias" from Meliodas. So combining both it creates Estalodias. I would like to hear from you guys what do you think is the best name if Estarossa and Meliodas were they to have a son/ daughter.
What did I just read?
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
What did I just read?
Words of pure wisdom :D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
First of all I would like to apologize to Der and Esta loveteam fandom, Im not intending to negate it but just make believe question. In my own honest opinion, the best name would be Estalodias. Its like "Esta" from Estarossa and "lodias" from Meliodas. So combining both it creates Estalodias. I would like to hear from you guys what do you think is the best name if Estarossa and Meliodas were they to have a son/ daughter.
Damn their child will be the great Mestaroliodas if he is a male and Estameliorossa if she is a girl :cheez:XD
 

Tragicdeath

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,014
Country
United States
Words of pure wisdom :D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Damn their child will be the great Mestaroliodas if he is a male and Estameliorossa if she is a girl :cheez:XD
How about Bartra and Escanor? That would be an awsome pair.
 
Top