TPN and KNY both have anime studio, this thread will be less cluster again, thank you based Nakano.
There is something about the
shogi manga make me really enjoy it, even though it follows sport manga formula to a tee. The alien manga still hasn't impressed me but i vote for both on the Jump Start Viz.
Couple posts ago people say Soma should have end after the Central Arc. I disagree, if it does end in the central arc then I would hate the overall manga more than I did with the Central Arc. So yes, I would like another arc after the Central Arc. Anymore then that it would be no bueno to me personally. Don't @ me though xD.
I've been reading the current chapter of MHA with the festival arc. So i went from stopping at chapter 90 (before the hideout raid) and resume at the start of the festival arc, what an awkward reading experience. Same thing with BC lol (stop at chapter 10 resume at the current arc)
