- Joined
- Jan 28, 2007
- Messages
- 703
- Reaction score
- 2,915
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
So much excuses.
I'm not getting triggered by Neverland. You think I'm getting triggered. Huge difference. Like I said, I don't care which is more popular or sales more. I never cared which series sales more (being MHA, BC, OP, Neverland, Kimetsu), I simply don't give a shit. Neverland can sell 5 millions per volume without anime. There can be 500 other series selling more than BC and don't have anime and I would still not care. BC can sell 9 million, I don't care. I enjoy what I read and don't care which series I read are more popular between each other.
What got me triggered is that he said 300k sales is below average. On the Earth I live, 300k per volume in Japan is not average. There are probably less than 30 titles that sell 300k+ per volume in Japan out of hundreds (or even thousands) titles in Japan right now. That is not "below average". And I asked you to show me that and you failed. You failed. Avoiding the question, avoiding the reason that I started this argument, doesn't make you right. You simply failed to provide what I asked and got in entirely different direction, trying to "trigger" me. Simply because you can't defend that, you try to trigger me XD That speaks a lot.
I'm not getting triggered by Neverland. You think I'm getting triggered. Huge difference. Like I said, I don't care which is more popular or sales more. I never cared which series sales more (being MHA, BC, OP, Neverland, Kimetsu), I simply don't give a shit. Neverland can sell 5 millions per volume without anime. There can be 500 other series selling more than BC and don't have anime and I would still not care. BC can sell 9 million, I don't care. I enjoy what I read and don't care which series I read are more popular between each other.
What got me triggered is that he said 300k sales is below average. On the Earth I live, 300k per volume in Japan is not average. There are probably less than 30 titles that sell 300k+ per volume in Japan out of hundreds (or even thousands) titles in Japan right now. That is not "below average". And I asked you to show me that and you failed. You failed. Avoiding the question, avoiding the reason that I started this argument, doesn't make you right. You simply failed to provide what I asked and got in entirely different direction, trying to "trigger" me. Simply because you can't defend that, you try to trigger me XD That speaks a lot.
