Games Mafia Game 64 - One-Punch Man Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Take it as you will but im going to atleast see if i succeed 1st before i out right reveal who it is.
Cause at this point i still trust them so i will be trying them again.
I don't think you should reveal it actually. I was just questioning your argument.

If you're thinking words like "mafia" or "Yakuza" that's wrong :XD

I'm also really lost about all this role talk and I'd like to know a bit more about other people. Wyis has been playing low and so are Battou ad Brandish, James has not been commenting much too, shouldn't we be trying to squeeze some mafia here?

I'm not sure about Lambu and gnut's role either, neither Bel's :hmmSure it seems we have 2 mafias, about connections, I'm not sure how many I can see just for the voting D1 Lambu.

@Demonspeed @gnut who are the players you consider suspicious by now?
Nothing really changed. The main suspects are Xad and Spriggan. Besides them there is no one the majority of players is suspecting heavily, it's subjective.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@Emperor Spriggan mah boi :( why do you have most of the votes

Anyway, i only distrust Erinyes, and for no specific reason... I just get the same vibes from her compared to my first MG game where she snapped the victory under my nose. So that's a lot of bias and i don't trust my suspicion.
Still though, she's the only one i want to vote against... So Votekill Erinyes
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hm... I votekill James Rye for now. Not one of the prime suspects, but still suspect.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Maybe it's too early for sharing results, but did we have results from nigh actions besides mafia? Wyis and Xad claim they may have been blocked... Xad would be a target after raising suspicions last day, but not sure about Wyis...
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Tell that to Lambu who's making insidious suggestions. He's the one offering me up for the slaughter lol.

As for my vote it's not as simple as choosing someone else for me. I'm familiar with Spriggans mafia play and he's showing signs of his usual erratic behavior. He did not defend himself well enough today and I was observing him.

Am I 100% sure he's mafia? No. But he's the most suspicious to me. If you guys can point out someone else to focus on then I'm open to changing my vote if there's a better argument for them. But my spriggy senses are tingling.
Mafia play, I dont even have a Mafia play :eyeroll I never live that long to establish one :notlikethis Seriously, you've been on my case all game :arf I defended myself just fine in my opinion, I actually even insisted that I believe Xad's detective claim and gave out my role (Something I wasnt intending on doing this early but eh, fuck it) Maybe I should just wait till im lynched so you guys believe me :errr)
I believe you are also a townie, while we're wasting time like this the Mafia are laughing behind our backs :scry
Come on Bel-chi, your Spriggy senses are wrong this time :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
New @Emperor Spriggan mah boi :( why do you have most of the votes
They dont believe me :pout
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mafia play, I dont even have a Mafia play :eyeroll I never live that long to establish one :notlikethis Seriously, you've been on my case all game :arf I defended myself just fine in my opinion, I actually even insisted that I believe Xad's detective claim and gave out my role (Something I wasnt intending on doing this early but eh, fuck it) Maybe I should just wait till im lynched so you guys believe me :errr)
I believe you are also a townie, while we're wasting time like this the Mafia are laughing behind our backs :scry
Come on Bel-chi, your Spriggy senses are wrong this time :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

They dont believe me :pout
I tend to believe you...i think you've pkayed and hosted enough to know your votechange would be suicidal if you were scum...
But hey....ive seen it done by vets.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Who believe spriggan claim honestly I'm starting to believe it.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I tend to believe you...i think you've pkayed and hosted enough to know your votechange would be suicidal if you were scum...
But hey....ive seen it done by vets.
I literally changed my vote to someone who had no claim. Additionally, im not even the only one who did it. Gry did as well and he's a townie. Surprised you guys didnt think me,him and Xad were in one team :heh
Actually, fuck it. I am changing my vote. Something i saw earlier pissed me off:
Votelock WithYouInSpirit
You want callousness? There you go.:evil
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Who believe spriggan claim honestly I'm starting to believe it.
He's been caught a time or two being reckless on day 1....either hes a suicidal townie or a hardheaded mafia who just doesnt learn.
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
He's been caught a time or two being reckless on day 1....eitger hes a suicidal townie or a hardheaded mafia who just doesnt learn.
I agree he's being rather reckless but considering it's been some time for him where he didn't play cuz he hosted it could have effected his play also I heard he usually get killed the first day.
Also a mafia couldn't I think point out at me that I was a doc so casually as it's suicide and I'm also one of those with gry that changed vote, he just came out of nowhere like some kinda ninja and that's what made him suspicious.
I'm honestly confused about him but I'm starting to believe him.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Belserion and @Asako who do you suspect besides Spriggan?
Earlier I suspected Erin, but not enough to really bring concrete evidence other than her less aggressive behavior which she explained and I'm inclined to believe for now. Other than her no one really stands out for the moment.
Mafia play, I dont even have a Mafia play :eyeroll I never live that long to establish one :notlikethis Seriously, you've been on my case all game :arf I defended myself just fine in my opinion, I actually even insisted that I believe Xad's detective claim and gave out my role (Something I wasnt intending on doing this early but eh, fuck it) Maybe I should just wait till im lynched so you guys believe me :errr)
I believe you are also a townie, while we're wasting time like this the Mafia are laughing behind our backs :scry
Come on Bel-chi, your Spriggy
Yes you do have a mafia play. Its the reason you never live long:XD I already said I'm not 100% sure you're mafia I just strongly believe you are especially with the ridiculous moves you made on day 1 that I thought were not beneficial to the town. You're not a newbie so I can't dismiss them as innocent mistakes. But how about you tell us who you suspect and why?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Takuan what do you think of spriggan situation do you believe he's scrum or a clumsy townie, you're the most one I trust.
Also @Demonspeed what do u think about him.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@Takuan what do you think of spriggan situation do you believe he's scrum or a clumsy townie, you're the most one I trust.
Also @Demonspeed what do u think about him.
I didn't follow the thread closely enough today, because i came back to my family for the week-end. I can only say that i didn't really understand why he's been suspected that heavily. If anything, what made him suspicious in my eyes was the fact that he had to justify himself endlessly. But anyone who justify himself that much ends up suspicious.
Personally i don't suspect him, but then again, im not experienced and didn't follow everything.
In fact, i'm inclined to suspect the ones who watch a lot without contributing much; which is the reason i'm suspecting Erin more than anyone else (and still this is a very tiny suspicion), just because she's acting just like in my first game when she won as mafia while having remained in the shadows for mist of the game, only contributing by posting recaps.
ES is not someone i would vote against right now. I hope i answered your question, but again, i don't think my opinion has much value really.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Yes you do have a mafia play. Its the reason you never live long:XD I already said I'm not 100% sure you're mafia I just strongly believe you are especially with the ridiculous moves you made on day 1 that I thought were not beneficial to the town. You're not a newbie so I can't dismiss them as innocent mistakes. But how about you tell us who you suspect and why?
But I lived long this game :rolleyes:
The moves I made on day one were me trying to be active, sigh. I didnt even ask Asako or Takuan to confirm anything when I speculated about their roles. Forgive my enthusiasm :hmph
Current suspects? Erin, Zasz and Spirit for starters. Based off nothing but a hunch.
I havent played since January, im a newbie in that respect :derp
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Jesus Christ, Im gone for 2 hours and you guys start moving like headless chickens. :arf

I am always motivated though :XD Ironically I see what you're doing here since I hosted that game with you, but it's fine. Ill walk into the trap like a man :hmph
Yes, I am the Vengeful townie

As if Id resort to such petty kills :bnah Ill kill who I want to with my death :cop
Empi, if you are indeed Vengeful then Bel is most probably mafia, if not certainly. Thats why I asked you that.
If you are not then there's nothing to discuss, simple.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Takuan what do you think of spriggan situation do you believe he's scrum or a clumsy townie, you're the most one I trust.
Also @Demonspeed what do u think about him.
I voted him because I find him more suspicious than Xad and we lack information.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top