@Belserion and @Asako who do you suspect besides Spriggan?
I don't think you should reveal it actually. I was just questioning your argument.Take it as you will but im going to atleast see if i succeed 1st before i out right reveal who it is.
Cause at this point i still trust them so i will be trying them again.
Nothing really changed. The main suspects are Xad and Spriggan. Besides them there is no one the majority of players is suspecting heavily, it's subjective.If you're thinking words like "mafia" or "Yakuza" that's wrong
I'm also really lost about all this role talk and I'd like to know a bit more about other people. Wyis has been playing low and so are Battou ad Brandish, James has not been commenting much too, shouldn't we be trying to squeeze some mafia here?
I'm not sure about Lambu and gnut's role either, neither Bel'sSure it seems we have 2 mafias, about connections, I'm not sure how many I can see just for the voting D1 Lambu.
@Demonspeed @gnut who are the players you consider suspicious by now?
Spirit and kato.@Belserion and @Asako who do you suspect besides Spriggan?
why do you have most of the votes--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mafia play, I dont even have a Mafia playTell that to Lambu who's making insidious suggestions. He's the one offering me up for the slaughter lol.
As for my vote it's not as simple as choosing someone else for me. I'm familiar with Spriggans mafia play and he's showing signs of his usual erratic behavior. He did not defend himself well enough today and I was observing him.
Am I 100% sure he's mafia? No. But he's the most suspicious to me. If you guys can point out someone else to focus on then I'm open to changing my vote if there's a better argument for them. But my spriggy senses are tingling.
I never live that long to establish one
Seriously, you've been on my case all game
I defended myself just fine in my opinion, I actually even insisted that I believe Xad's detective claim and gave out my role (Something I wasnt intending on doing this early but eh, fuck it) Maybe I should just wait till im lynched so you guys believe me
)

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
They dont believe meNew @Emperor Spriggan mah boiwhy do you have most of the votes

I tend to believe you...i think you've pkayed and hosted enough to know your votechange would be suicidal if you were scum...Mafia play, I dont even have a Mafia playI never live that long to establish one
Seriously, you've been on my case all game
I defended myself just fine in my opinion, I actually even insisted that I believe Xad's detective claim and gave out my role (Something I wasnt intending on doing this early but eh, fuck it) Maybe I should just wait till im lynched so you guys believe me
)
I believe you are also a townie, while we're wasting time like this the Mafia are laughing behind our backs
Come on Bel-chi, your Spriggy senses are wrong this time
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
They dont believe me![]()
I literally changed my vote to someone who had no claim. Additionally, im not even the only one who did it. Gry did as well and he's a townie. Surprised you guys didnt think me,him and Xad were in one teamI tend to believe you...i think you've pkayed and hosted enough to know your votechange would be suicidal if you were scum...
But hey....ive seen it done by vets.


He's been caught a time or two being reckless on day 1....either hes a suicidal townie or a hardheaded mafia who just doesnt learn.Who believe spriggan claim honestly I'm starting to believe it.
I agree he's being rather reckless but considering it's been some time for him where he didn't play cuz he hosted it could have effected his play also I heard he usually get killed the first day.He's been caught a time or two being reckless on day 1....eitger hes a suicidal townie or a hardheaded mafia who just doesnt learn.
Earlier I suspected Erin, but not enough to really bring concrete evidence other than her less aggressive behavior which she explained and I'm inclined to believe for now. Other than her no one really stands out for the moment.@Belserion and @Asako who do you suspect besides Spriggan?
Yes you do have a mafia play. Its the reason you never live longMafia play, I dont even have a Mafia playI never live that long to establish one
Seriously, you've been on my case all game
I defended myself just fine in my opinion, I actually even insisted that I believe Xad's detective claim and gave out my role (Something I wasnt intending on doing this early but eh, fuck it) Maybe I should just wait till im lynched so you guys believe me
)
I believe you are also a townie, while we're wasting time like this the Mafia are laughing behind our backs
Come on Bel-chi, your Spriggy
I already said I'm not 100% sure you're mafia I just strongly believe you are especially with the ridiculous moves you made on day 1 that I thought were not beneficial to the town. You're not a newbie so I can't dismiss them as innocent mistakes. But how about you tell us who you suspect and why?Votekill ZaszJust a reminder:
@Elusia @SonOfDaws @Asako @gnut @James Rye @Kato756 are yet to vote
@Elusia is yet to post at least at least 3 times

Just a reminder:
@Elusia @SonOfDaws @Asako @gnut @James Rye @Kato756 are yet to vote
@Elusia is yet to post at least at least 3 times
I didn't follow the thread closely enough today, because i came back to my family for the week-end. I can only say that i didn't really understand why he's been suspected that heavily. If anything, what made him suspicious in my eyes was the fact that he had to justify himself endlessly. But anyone who justify himself that much ends up suspicious.@Takuan what do you think of spriggan situation do you believe he's scrum or a clumsy townie, you're the most one I trust.
Also @Demonspeed what do u think about him.
But I lived long this gameYes you do have a mafia play. Its the reason you never live longI already said I'm not 100% sure you're mafia I just strongly believe you are especially with the ridiculous moves you made on day 1 that I thought were not beneficial to the town. You're not a newbie so I can't dismiss them as innocent mistakes. But how about you tell us who you suspect and why?



Empi, if you are indeed Vengeful then Bel is most probably mafia, if not certainly. Thats why I asked you that.I am always motivated thoughIronically I see what you're doing here since I hosted that game with you, but it's fine. Ill walk into the trap like a man
Yes, I am the Vengeful townie
As if Id resort to such petty killsIll kill who I want to with my death
![]()
I voted him because I find him more suspicious than Xad and we lack information.@Takuan what do you think of spriggan situation do you believe he's scrum or a clumsy townie, you're the most one I trust.
Also @Demonspeed what do u think about him.