Raikou is coming on 14th. Let me know If u guys are gonna roll and how many sq have you saved up for her.
I currently have around 300 sq and 14 tickets. I want to go for this banner but my instinct is telling me not to go for it.
Kiyohime alter would be cool but I am curious how her personality would be since alters have a different personality than originals. @Jammin You sure are obsessed with Mordred. I am fine whether or not Scathach gets an alter the form or not since she is beautiful in normal form but I'd be really happy If she gets a formal dress sprite like Proto Arthur
I'd happily sell my soul to satan to have her as my wife in real life.
I find her design over exagerated even for fate standards
No luck so far on rolling for scatch, tho i did get a 2nd copy of kaleidoscope
Do you guys believe the rumor of guaranted 5* roll for aniversary?
I dunno what I will roll for...
I have a semi decent zerk with herc now
Lancer artoria why when I have Cu
And dunno if I need another Rider, tho I do like Ozy a lot...
Dunno who I want now...I cant go on withouth rolling on a gacha game, takes the fun out of it
I find her design over exagerated even for fate standards
No luck so far on rolling for scatch, tho i did get a 2nd copy of kaleidoscope
Do you guys believe the rumor of guaranted 5* roll for aniversary?
I dunno what I will roll for...
I have a semi decent zerk with herc now
Lancer artoria why when I have Cu
And dunno if I need another Rider, tho I do like Ozy a lot...
Dunno who I want now...I cant go on withouth rolling on a gacha game, takes the fun out of it
I find her design over exagerated even for fate standards
No luck so far on rolling for scatch, tho i did get a 2nd copy of kaleidoscope
Do you guys believe the rumor of guaranted 5* roll for aniversary?
I dunno what I will roll for...
I have a semi decent zerk with herc now
Lancer artoria why when I have Cu
And dunno if I need another Rider, tho I do like Ozy a lot...
Dunno who I want now...I cant go on withouth rolling on a gacha game, takes the fun out of it
Even i am confused whether to roll on her or not. Indeed i like big busts but not so big that they make me uncomfortable to watch.
To me the scathach banner was just a bait to make her np5 and I'm glad i didn't fell for it.
Yes, we'll get a guaranteed ssr banner for anniversary. I am not planning to go for it even though i have saved 50$ from selling my arts. I'd rather put my 50$ to buy a new 1tb hard drive for my desktop because my luck of getting a ssr is pretty decent even for a f2p.
If i were to roll for it. I'd aim for cu alter for long run or drake for her stats.
But, I'd most probably roll raikou banner since, there are only two servants I'm aiming for summer : Martha and kiyo. Both are 4* and have high probability of getting them. And after that I'd straight away roll for musashi who'll come at the end of the year so I'll have half of year gathering sq.
Even i am confused whether to roll on her or not. Indeed i like big busts but not so big that they make me uncomfortable to watch.
To me the scathach banner was just a bait to make her np5 and I'm glad i didn't fell for it.
Yes, we'll get a guaranteed ssr banner for anniversary. I am not planning to go for it even though i have saved 50$ from selling my arts. I'd rather put my 50$ to buy a new 1tb hard drive for my desktop because my luck of getting a ssr is pretty decent even for a f2p.
If i were to roll for it. I'd aim for cu alter for long run or drake for her stats.
But, I'd most probably roll raikou banner since, there are only two servants I'm aiming for summer : Martha and kiyo. Both are 4* and have high probability of getting them. And after that I'd straight away roll for musashi who'll come at the end of the year so I'll have half of year gathering sq.
Raikou is coming on 14th. Let me know If u guys are gonna roll and how many sq have you saved up for her.
I currently have around 300 sq and 14 tickets. I want to go for this banner but my instinct is telling me not to go for it.
Kiyohime alter would be cool but I am curious how her personality would be since alters have a different personality than originals. @Jammin You sure are obsessed with Mordred. I am fine whether or not Scathach gets an alter the form or not since she is beautiful in normal form but I'd be really happy If she gets a formal dress sprite like Proto Arthur
I'd happily sell my soul to satan to have her as my wife in real life.
Not saying that I don't want her just because she makes me uncomfortable. My instincts are also telling me to not go. but still, I'll most probably go for it since there are not many interesting banners coming this year after summer. I currently have 300 sq and 15 tickets so I'll keep my budget to 150sq since I don't wanna go broke before summer event comes in.
I think it is possible to clear Buster using arts team It only depends on how strong robin is and how much you can spam np within 15 rounds since robin is gonna be the most offensive member in the team.
Not saying that I don't want her just because she makes me uncomfortable. My instincts are also telling me to not go. but still, I'll most probably go for it since there are not many interesting banners coming this year after summer. I currently have 300 sq and 15 tickets so I'll keep my budget to 150sq since I don't wanna go broke before summer event comes in.
I think it is possible to clear Buster using arts team It only depends on how strong robin is and how much you can spam np within 15 rounds since robin is gonna be the most offensive member in the team.
I was just looking over what's coming in the next event and I really like what I see.
A stage map and raid boss. And this time, if I'm reading this right, even if your team gets wiped the damage you did up until that point still counts. For whatever reason I did not enjoy the Journey to the West but this one looks pretty fun.
Better than Rashoumon, but the farm to farm mechanic really feels cheap, tho it was a easy ride.
Got everything I wanted some days ago, but since I only heard today that you exchange Louts for CP after the event ends, I did some last time farming, since after levelving up some tamamo and iskandar skills, I am in need of some QP.
I am beggining to feel a bit weary, I will just go for the kintoki and his asc materials, and will be done with the event.
I jumped in this afternoon and farmed out the event CE's max. Mainly because one looked useful and the other had a hot illustration of Titora Alter on it. Also picked up the embers and fous from the shop in the hopes I'll have some berserker hotness to spend them on.
Other than that I pretty much took this event off. I'm pretty stoked for this next one though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The quest for Raikou ended in failure.
61 total rolls. Results? A full set of event CE's and then at the very last second a golden light appeared and out of that light stepped...Sigfiried.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Which makes me realize that the last 5 star servant I drew was Moedred. Which over 500 draws ago. Goddamn, stingy ass mobile game.
I jumped in this afternoon and farmed out the event CE's max. Mainly because one looked useful and the other had a hot illustration of Titora Alter on it. Also picked up the embers and fous from the shop in the hopes I'll have some berserker hotness to spend them on.
Other than that I pretty much took this event off. I'm pretty stoked for this next one though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The quest for Raikou ended in failure.
61 total rolls. Results? A full set of event CE's and then at the very last second a golden light appeared and out of that light stepped...Sigfiried.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Which makes me realize that the last 5 star servant I drew was Moedred. Which over 500 draws ago. Goddamn, stingy ass mobile game.
Looks like we share something in common. Even I didn't manage to get her too. I am absolutely broke because I had decided to get her for any cost. I got all the Regular CE's I didn't have. no servants only 3* though I got Seigfried now he is like np3 also I got two other servants whom I'm absolutely pissed at and I got them too. They both popped up with golden glitters and then threw me in despair.
It later happened again with Tamamo cat when I was around 23sq Sorry for audio I was using earphones so It captured it.
@syx Soooooo...did you get Maijin Saber Okita Alter yet ?
I didn't know you were playing on the japan version
In my case , I rolled 330SQ and 13 tickets for her and got no 5* servants, no 4* servants, just CEs
Meanwhile on Twitter
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.