Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ah. I certainly love it but not in a top10. A bit too much bs for my taste in the last season which ruined it. But season 2 was amazing, and the show has Aomine Daiki. But it isn‘t a best character list so... It would‘ve made it in a top20 or so perhaps.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh Farfy, did I tell you that I started to read Nana?
Really not read enough to make an opinion yet, but you convinced me during the anime wars (or whatever it was)
Erh... hope that won't end up in you making a voodoo doll of me xD (like I did of you '-')
Hope you enjoy it^^ And yeah, stick to the manga instead of the anime, and maybe check the anime out of curiosity later, if you like the series. Run away from the live action '-'
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell

One Piece
@Zirconium (9) | @Xadyu (1)


Digimon Adventure
@Zirconium


Hyouka
@FaustXIII



Just like Young Justice last round, no one else picked my favorite this round. :/
​
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ah, I was very back and forth on the One Piece anime. It's what first made me fall in love with my #1 manga series. It's just... it's one of those cases where the manga is so much better almost all the time. And I've been so disappointed by the anime at times, too. Nowadays I only read the manga, but I've been told the anime has really picked up again so I might start watching it again at a regular basis. :nod @Xadyu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But hey, look at it this way...

Friggin' beat Naruto - again. :derp
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
10 points and only 3 anime?!

I choose One Piece because I can safely say that One Piece saved my life. Even if it's quality dropped (getting better again though) or it's going to be fucking shit. I'll always put this on my list for a lot of personal feelings/reasons that have nothing to do with the anime tbh.

Digimon on #1? Solid choice, definitely. That anime is so underrated. Especially the second half of the series. It's insane and fucking great.
I never watched Hyouka, it's been on my watchlist for some time but.. I don't really know why, I know nothing about it... @FaustXIII .....
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
My #8 and #9 still haven't appeared. #8 I would've guessed, but #2 just keeps shocking me with how well it's doing. High five whoever scored it that high (or possibly to the multiple other people who listed it).
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Ah, I was very back and forth on the One Piece anime. It's what first made me fall in love with my #1 manga series. It's just... it's one of those cases where the manga is so much better almost all the time. And I've been so disappointed by the anime at times, too. Nowadays I only read the manga, but I've been told the anime has really picked up again so I might start watching it again at a regular basis. :nod @Xadyu
I definitely had a rough start with the anime, but once I got through the first arc I fell in love and binged the first 251 episodes in less than two weeks. I've rewatched until the end of Enies Lobby so many times I lost count. It's definitely one of the best anime (and manga) experiences I've had, and always will be.

But hey, look at it this way...

Friggin' beat Naruto - again. :derp
As it always should.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My Top 1 passed *-*
No Game, No Life?

Because I'm still waiting on that one to appear... :oh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My Top 1 passed *-*
Still surprised my #1 made it too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Digimon was really good. So sad how they made 6 movies with the kids when they're older and it's... bad.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Okay, can I just ask - did anyone list Now and Then, Here and There? Because it was the series which I had most off and on's listing. It's such a fantastic show and really had such a massive impact on me, but I ended up not listing it for the same reason I didn't list Grave of the Fireflies for film. It's so bleak and sad and depressing in the best kind of way that I don't ever really feel like rewatching it even after years of revering it as a must-watch.

Just wanted to put this out there in case it doesn't show up at all.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Digimon was really good. So sad how they made 6 movies with the kids when they're older and it's... bad.
I actually really liked the Tri movies. Some are a bit weaker than the others, but complete it's a pretty good story, imo.

Nah, I liked that show, but Hardy liked much more.
My #1 should be obvious tho XD And I'm thrilled more people picked it, it's a fucking master piece.
It probably should.. but idk :emocat
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Okay, can I just ask - did anyone list Now and Then, Here and There? Because it was the series which I had most off and on's listing. It's such a fantastic show and really had such a massive impact on me, but I ended up not listing it for the same reason I didn't list Grave of the Fireflies for film. It's so bleak and sad and depressing in the best kind of way that I don't ever really feel like rewatching it even after years of revering it as a must-watch.

Just wanted to put this out there in case it doesn't show up at all.
Definitely expecting it myself, I wasn't planning on putting it on mine, but it's definitely near top 10 imo.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Tatami Galaxy was definitely on my mind. :nod But you're going to be just as happy with my remaining ones.
inb4 your remaining ones are all ones I had on my runner-up 10.

I really feel at least a few of them will be - a lot of those really could have made the Top 10 if I had made it on some other day.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I actually really liked the Tri movies. Some are a bit weaker than the others, but complete it's a pretty good story, imo.
I feel like any Digimon fan could've thought up a much better story to use the nostalgia/the known characters a lot better. Movie 2 and 4 were pretty good, but the others were very lackluster. Overall a big disappointment and a huge wasted opportunity. Didn't even bother drawing the kids from season 2, just silhouettes.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
inb4 your remaining ones are all ones I had on my runner-up 10.

I really feel at least a few of them will be - a lot of those really could have made the Top 10 if I had made it on some other day.
Of the ones I have left I'm definitely not sure of one, if you have or don't have.

3 others you definitely have. And 2 maybes.
 
Top