Games Mafia Game 64 - One-Punch Man Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Not if I'm saying he's mafia.
Then if he's Mafia good.
But I don't know how that should make me suspicious.
The fact that I've been blocked is true though; That's all I have to say about this matter.
Anyway, it's almost time to see whetever is telling the truth or not.

Votelock Battou
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Yes
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
The day phase is getting extended by 15 minutes.

All previous votes will count as not locked (including for a double lynch), and you can change you vote once.
When the countdown ends, if there's a tie the player with the highest number of locked votes will be lynched.

The thread will be reopened in one minute. :evil​

Go! :arf

​
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
So what change plan ?
I don't feel good we the "RIOT" the dead poeple are making
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Let Battou and James lock each other, then no one else moves, double lynch. Whoever tries to save the other is Mafia.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
DON’T VOTE. Let them lock each other and double lynch.
Great idea, Grf. *clap clap*
Doesn't your head hurt with how smart you are? XD
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm still for battou btw
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Let Battou and James lock each other, then no one else moves, double lynch. Whoever tries to save the other is Mafia.
Is that how the tile works? You sure? :kappa
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
James is safe mafia bet imo.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
And a safe doc
I'm still for battou
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But the "riot" could mean no one is mafia ?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So what do we do. Wait?
Seems like it. Thing is the hosts already delayed once, why shouldn't they delay it again. Seems they want to avoid a double lynch. Maybe the y even throw a coin toss to see who is the lucky one who gets to go early to bed tonight. If I survive I will protect Grf and hope my doc role rolls a kill instead of protection action, if I am the insane Doc. I still think a Strongman could have killed Xad making my protection void.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
A safe doc that is probably lying and is mafia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top