Games MH Interview Game - Xadyu Edition

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Round 3 Results:

Xadyu's Answers​

Vand - Where did you choose the name "Xadyu" from?
Out of the weird place that is my mind. I created it, it didn't exist before I started using it (AFAIK).
It has no meaning.
Zim - What hexadecimal (from 1 to 3E7) is Xadyu thinking of :invalid
16?

Takuan - If you were reincarnated into an animal, which one would it be?
A Marsupilami. Definitely.

Juviii - What's your zodiac sign?
Capricorn. Snake. Gemini Saga.

GrySun - What are your thoughts on Aomine Daiki?
I couldn't care less about the character. He never interested me.

Spriggan - What is your favourite memory of your son?
That changes every day, every day he does new stuff which makes me the proudest and happiest dad in the world.
One of my favorites is, however, when I was holding him in my arms and went to kiss my wife goodbye when she was going to work. She kissed my son, I kissed her. But then he put his hands in our necks and made us kiss each other. When we did he started laughing like crazy and tried to continue doing it.

The first time he said Daddy almost killed me. The same when he first stared at me across the room, I asked "What?" and he come up to me, acting very shy, and then hugged me, smiled to my face and then hugged me even more.

Marmalade - What is your best personality trait?
I wanted to say my honesty, which is rare because I was obsessed with lying in my teen years. Honesty isn't always a good thing, so I'll just say my loyalty. I'm very loyal to the people I care about or I think are good people (I don't even need to know them for that). Definitely loyalty.

Arjuna - Does Xadyu like lemon?
Hmm, yeah, sure. I don't take it with tequila like a sissy though. I mix it with water at times, or just eat slices here and there. Use it a lot for cooking too.

Brandish - If you were a woman for a week, what do you think would be the most interesting thing you'd learn?
The origin of women's lack of mental stability? The secret behind their irrational behaviour?
I hope that would be the case.

liductan - Who was your favorite character in naruto?
My favorite was Shikamaru. My least favorite was Naruto.
I could always relate with Shikamaru's personality and behaviour, the quiet guy who couldn't be bothered for shit, but was one of the most loyal and caring people there was. He was like me, and that made caring about the character so much more.

Especially in Part 2, where he and Asuma really shined the brightest.

Orgz - What is the hair color of your favorite video game character?
Blonde. I have a character in mind, which you probably have too, he's a blonde.

Asako - What is the thing that you wish you never learned ?
That life is meaningless in the end. I found that out at a very young age and that fucked with me pretty bad. I was depressed very early on and that made everything very hard, it still is.

Cres - Favorite James Bond actor?
Sean Connery was (officially) the first, and he's still the best. Sure, Roger More made it his own character, as much as he could and I love him for it. Sean Connery will always be my James Bond. I grew up with Brosnan, but those movies were campy as fuck. George Lazenby only did one movie, but I loved him as Bond. He's be my second or third choice.

Pompom - If you were an anime character, from which anime would you like to be?
I don't like the idea of superpowered worlds. I'd be too self-conscious about my whole thing. Let's say I was a regular human, I would still want to be able to live amongst the 'powered' ones. So Naruto would be a great option, that's a very leveled setting in my opinion. It's either that or a Pokémon-kind of world.

shinobi - What's the name of your bird?
I don't have a bird. But you're referring to my Discord pet and his name is Stephen Squawking. :nod

Farfalla - Who's the MH member that hasn't been active in years and you miss the most, and why?
This question was harder than I thought. Hystzen might sound like a solid choice, but no. While we were thick as thieves on MH, we didn't really have contact outside of it. And even on MH it was very superficial. My second choice would've been Lucia (I forgot her MH name) she's been inactive here for I don't know how long but we actually established contact again some time soon. I was very close with her, and that hasn't really changed now we've got contact again.

There's a lot of people I really liked and had contact with on and off MH. Like After_Image, NJT, Akiyama, Imperium, Evil3ye. All that contact stopped after I disappeared. I'm not the most social guy so I'll be the last to look for contact again. I feel like we're all leading completely different lives too. I'm probably still forgetting someone, but I think I'd go for Googlez. We always had this special connection due to our creative sides. Hell, that's where my Thomasz Buda alias comes from too. I actually found him on Instagram earlier today. But his art and recent jobs got my afraid to talk to him. My inferiority complex is showing. But I definitely want to try and contact him again. I don't even remember losing contact with him or why we never talked again.

Lucia would've been the right answer if you asked this two or three weeks ago. BUt now it's Googlez.


:confetti
Round 3 Leaderboard:
1st: shinobi, liductan = 5 pts
2nd: Juviii, Crescent = 3 pts
3rd: Takuan, Vandred = 1 pt
4th: GrySun = 0 pts
5th: Asako, Organizized = -1 pt
6th: Arjuna, Farfalla = -3 pts
7th: Brandish, Lady pompom = -5 pts
8th: MarmaladeSky, Spriggan, zimbardo = -6 pts

note: Besides MarmaladeSky, everyone has used their withholds and/or jokers.

Final Leaderboard:
1st: liductan = 14 pts
2nd: shinobi = 10 pts
3rd: GrySun, Juviii = 8 pts
4th: Organizized = 6 pts
5th: Asako = 2 pts
6th: Takuan = -1 pt
7th: Arjuna, Crescent, Vandred = -2 pts
8th: Spriggan = -3 pts
9th: Brandish, Farfalla = -4 pts
10th: zimbardo = -7 pts
11th: MarmaladeSky = -9 pts
12th: Lady pompom = -10 pts

:confetti

Please let me know if there are any wrong counts via PM :^_^

Congratulations to our winner, liductan and thank you everyone for participating. Thanks to Xadyu for being an awesome celebrity and to Vandred for being my wonderful assistant. I hope you guys enjoyed the game o/

Now, we know Xad a little more :celebrate


Oh, and P.S.
I'll post the spreadsheets of the players' answers either on Friday or Saturday. So please stay tuned :awe
 
Last edited:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Buddy buddy?

2nd?!?
I'm amazed I even came out in the black
:invalid
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I don't know who the lazy bastard/s who didn't find ten seconds to send in their questions is/are, but you missed the train, buddy/ies.

Actually, after that preposterous lie to question 7, I can't even blame you. You probably didn't miss much. :hmph

Point is, time's up. No more sending questions for round 2. Those who already did can send the questions for round 3 in advance, though. :cookiehand​
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Same here.

Actually I’m not a lazy bastard. I’m just extremely forgetful.. :fail

Okay, actually I’m also a lazy bastard, but if I had remembered this game was going I would have sent a question. I’m not that lazy.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
We might give another few hours for you guys to answer, but we'll have to ask @Xadyu first if he's willing to wait for the questions (gonna have to PM him the questions in a bit)
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Kind of late but I recently check the pms again to send Xad the questions and liductan actually send me one before the deadline.

My bad.. Sorry :emocat
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Yeah, give those excuses of human beings a few more hours, I don't mind.
Alright. I'll give them more time until 4 AM GMT.

Shouldn't be that hard.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I’m having a seriously shitty evening so will lock myself in the bathroom and think of a question before new time’s up.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Well this is awkward. Slipped my mind :bored Is there still time to send in a question or njet? Im incredibly awful with time/timezone differences
 
Top