Games Mafia Game 64 - One-Punch Man Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
atleast i confirmed @Belserion a townie and made apprentice even more relevant along with @Erinyes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
When I seen I was death miller
just reading back thru, and in hindsight you second guess things so much...

Gryff really pulled out the stops there lol. Great work @Gryffindor (Laxus lvl performance from you)
but you were cool as a cucumber bro...you played the fuck out of it.
you got a pass as a regular townie cause it was mostly new folks...if it was a bunch of hard asses like us(the ol'school)
yo'ass woulda been lynched soon as you came out...lol
oh....he 3rd party:gnut
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Brandish is too good a townie player. I want to see him as mafia. goal#14

That‘s a „everyone‘s on his own“ mafia if I‘ve ever seen it :lmao Hit the ground running and don‘t stop :XD
Reading that first pm, you would be like this: :sky if that happened.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Brandish is too good a townie player. I want to see him as mafia. goal#14



Reading that first pm, you would be like this: :sky if that happened.
but you guys coulda made it happen:heh
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
you got a pass as a regular townie cause it was mostly new folks...if it was a bunch of hard asses like us(the ol'school)
yo'ass woulda been lynched soon as you came out...lol
oh....he 3rd party:gnut
Yea I expected to get roasted on it so I guess I should thank Zasz :kappa
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Also for anyone who doesn’t know; found a little white kitten at my car during these games so guess what I named her :celebrate



:blush Little Mafia is so cute:blush
She thinks my dogs are her momma(s).

Hope everyone knows where the other part of her name came from :derp

:sexyarf:handgun Too much cuteness for one game to handle!

A lovely game, I wish I could have played in it a bit more than a day, but thanks to our hosts nonetheless
:glomp Thanks Daws! Wish you could have survived longer too.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Thanks for your hard work @Holt @Vandred @Crescent Jinx it was a lovely game.

Congrats to townies we prevailed! NGL I was really intrigued by that mentor role. It was cool seeing a third party role other than lovers in play even for a little while.

Gryff I will never forget your last mafia member standing routine in a previous game. I will never ever fully trust you in a game unless we're teammates because even when you've been found unquestionably guilty your arguments are too convincing :p

@Emperor Spriggan stay shady my friend :teehee
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
A well-earned townie win. You guys really deserve the town sweep over the mafia. Though, the Third Party really got close to that trophy. Good job to all of you and thanks for the hosts for the game as well:hi

I did horrible, and I will admit that the fall of the orange team really started with me being inactive. While IRL really sucks, I can't really help but blame for myself for what happened. Can't help but wonder if I'll do worse in future games, assuming that I'm not ban after one game, or do well, which I hardly doubt, especially as mafia.

I'm gonna retire playing MG (at least in this site) for a very long time, not just the ones I'm ban in. I feel like a bad player in every game I've been and I need some space for a while.

I'd also like to experiment, play and spectate tons of other MG sites out there. The MG Tournament really showed me new mechanics, set-ups and playerstyles that I didn't even consider in a normal mafia game. If I want to experience different kinds, then might as well try (and probably fail at that too)

Congrats again on the townies on the win and hope you all have a wonderful day ahead.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
When I seen I was death miller
just reading back thru, and in hindsight you second guess things so much...

Gryff really pulled out the stops there lol. Great work @Gryffindor (Laxus lvl performance from you)
You also played really well in the last two phases Brand. Some really clear headed thinking and conclusions from you.

Brandish is too good a townie player. I want to see him as mafia. goal#14
That happened once before, I think he got lynched on day 2 :kappa But was his 2nd game iirc, not his up to date performance.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Thanks @Vandred, @Holt and @Crescent Jinx, this game was great i had a ton of fun :verily
Though i feel like i'm way too paranoid for this game. I couldn't really fully trust Gryff and Brandish til the very end. At least i still voted correctly <_> but still, playing as a towine is so confusing at times :arf
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
When I seen I was death miller
just reading back thru, and in hindsight you second guess things so much...

Gryff really pulled out the stops there lol. Great work @Gryffindor (Laxus lvl performance from you)
This ^
So good to see Brandy spreading his wings :wtf
I bet he'll become a feared player XD
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Also thanks @Vandred@Holt@Crescent Jinx for letting me spectate this game :nod
Always so dramatic :nerd


If only that pack came with Lambu's or Wyis's actions amiright '-'
It would have been great fun if Lambu had protected him, won the coin flip and turned Mentee while Gry got left behind to tank the kill :e3

*Ahem*

At any rate, it was engaging seeing the players who were left with the most useless roles at the end (Defuser, Investigator, Death Miller, even Witch isn't that cool) make the best out of their situation, especially considering the town was not quite full of overpowered roles. :p

The town lynched the Sane Det on D1 in order to save the Paranoid one, the Barkeeper *always* rolled a block, Investigator, Defuser, Cowboy and Sickly never managed to use their roles even once, the Apprentice gets killed on the night he learns a role... :twitch
And I'm not gonna lie, I liked and rooted for all the teams pretty much equally, but seeing the Mentor and Mentee get taken out like that... was tragic. :emocat They were so close to making it...


Lastly, the special mechanic was intended as a late-game trick to shake things up in the final phases, but since level-ups only happened at the end of Days - and between the lynch plus hostkill on D2, the Noble Lover getting taken out immediately and mafias always getting chain-killed back-to-back - it never got a chance to shine and was hardly understood :nomoar



Well, at least it didn't find a way to wreck the game (or someone 's nerves) this time, so I consider that a personal victory :whistle


I enjoyed hosting this game a lot, in no small measure thanks to @Holt and @Crescent Jinx being there to help in every aspect of the process, you guys were great. :clingy


Hope you all liked taking part in this game with a somewhat unusual setup, and don't hesitate to let us know what you thought about it. :nod
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top