#kickxi0 | Page 32 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

#kickxi0

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
@Elusia " All that Matters " is out and I can't handle Yang's gay ass for Blake :derp
Nice :wtf

Wait, that means that volume 5 soundtrack is already out. I'm so going to post the music in the RWBY thread.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Vicowski

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Finished S1 of RWBY. Seriously, this show never fails to make me laugh. I feared that it may lack some (serious) plot or character development, but as the story progressed, they included quite some nice stuff. Even the side characters get some love, which I appreciate in every series. Pyrrha looks like a pretty cool character, kudos to her for how she treats Jaune.

I also came to like Weiss a lot. Her bitchy attitude was more entertaining than annoying for me. It was also nice to see her make up with Ruby when she was troubled by the fact that Ruby was chosen as the leader of the team. I started to dislike Weiss close to the end of S1 when she showed her racist side. But then I changed my mind when they were all doki doki. :amuse Of course I can understand her view towards the Faunus to some degree, but measuring everything by the same yardstick is never the right way.

Blake's story was interesting and kinda sad. The Blake trailer also makes more sense now. Guess Adam is not an ally as I assumed in the trailer, but a member of the WF. Probably also one of those extremists on top of that. No wonder you don't like him. Blake gained a lot of plus points for leaving the WF after she realized that her ideals clash with those of the WF. There sure is much more to come.

By the way, Cinder... looks damn hot.

Some shots:
Jaune xD
Ruby is - without any doubt - a freaking hilarious character. I absolutely adore such scenes of her. :zomg

This scene is way more funny with the actual voice. :lmao

Blake's expressions are the best :lmao

Cuteness overload :wtf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Watched the first four episodes of S2. I'll just drop some screenshots, since I gotta go and probably won't have time the next two days.
Ruby and Weiss :lmao

Okay, Cinder is not just damn hot, she is freaking hot. :zomg

Weiss :wtf

SHUT UP, DON'T TOUCH ME *as she embraces Ruby* fuahhahahaha
This is literally me every day at work... : )

Dear god... I love Blake's expressions xD

Holy cow... shit is about to hit the fan!!!
She is so ADORABLE! :3
Ruby and Weiss :lmao

Ma Princess <3
BOSS :hip

SMH, how can you deny Weiss's awesomeness???? :hmph
This was good! Okay, it wasn't. BUT SHE AT LEAST TRIED! :hmph

Weiss is officially my favorite character, I think. Can't wait to see her sister and father. She seems to not like them -> family drama incoming!

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
@SirSamuel016

Blake's expressions are the best :lmao
Well, wait until the time when Blake will start travelling without a bow.

Weiss is officially my favorite character, I think. Can't wait to see her sister and father. She seems to not like them -> family drama incoming!
Yes, Weiss is good.

Still, for me, this was little too fast with her becoming nicer character shouldn't change after 1 conversation

Of course I can understand her view towards the Faunus to some degree, but measuring everything by the same yardstick is never the right way.
They both were wrong and right at the same time in my opinion..

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Still waiting on this so called improvement in "quality"

:e3

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Hmm...maybe i should rename my Thread into a Clickbait as well :derp

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Well, wait until the time when Blake will start travelling without a bow.

Yes, Weiss is good.
Any good drawings you currently have available which I could use as an avy?
Still, for me, this was little too fast with her becoming nicer character shouldn't change after 1 conversation
You certainly have a point there, but considering the episodes are rather short (sadly), you would need - exaggeratedly speaking - a complete season dedicated to specific characters for a proper character development. :lmao
They both were wrong and right at the same time in my opinion..
Yeah, that goes without saying. Both are kinda victims of extreme cases of the opposite side. Even better that these two were thrown into the same group in my opinion. Now thinking about it again, it would have been indeed better if they still had an tense relationship, and an arc dedicated to both of them. Something like Blake & Weiss visiting the Schnee family, where suddenly a Schnee member gets killed/captured by the WF (yes, it's generic shit, but whatever). So, Blake could witness first-hand how devasted Weiss becomes. And on the other hand, Blake would risk her life during the arc to capture the WF culprit as well as changing the mind of several other WF members along the way, proving Weiss that her view towards the WF and Faunus is biased.

And then they end up like in your avy.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Vicowski, regarding your quote to me in WC thread, I will reply you later, ok?

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
@syx since you have Erza as avi I won't look for Weiss one for ya :lambirb

Edit : I have deleted the image sry but it had spoiler element :P

Last edited:
Reactions: syx

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Damn, I could see Blake totally say it...

* I gonna look later for them *

You'll post dem Weiss arts.
Oh.. no the art I have deleted here wasn't Weiss it was Blake but with Spoiler so I deleted it just for u

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
* I gonna look later for them *
Good girl. Because the moment you disappoint me is the moment I would log off and never visit this place again.

(I can imagine a lot of people pming you to not post any Weiss arts now >.>")

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Good girl. Because the moment you disappoint me is the moment I would log off and never visit this place again.
Wait we can have it that way...?:lambirb

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
@syx ( It's not Weiss )

It's a Spoiler but whatever <<< It's not Blake either ;)

Art by : Dishwasher1910
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@syx

Maybe you want a gif as avi :grumble

Smh... The lack of scar in some arts is triggering :lambirb

Here are fews:

At least I tried so you're staying on MH with me ..:catshrug

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Oh god, that's wonderful stuff, Vici-san. I'm in your debt. :zomg

This gif... hilarious :lmao

Maybe you want a gif as avi :grumble
I would like to have a gif as an avy, but the f* forum limitations don't allow it. Either the gif data size is too big or I have to live with a horrendous quality or very small resolution. This forum... smh. I remember working on an amazing Gilgamesh gif for hours... just to get rekt by the forum limitations later on... :fail
Smh... The lack of scar in some arts is triggering :lambirb
Yeah, I think her scar is a very charming point in her appearance. :blush

Yup. It's decided. This will become my signature. I already have an idea in mind. :kukuku

A lot of good material worthy of an avy. :x3 Now, I have to wait for the Waifu Wars to end.

Keep them coming!

At least I tried so you're staying on MH with me ..:catshrug
Ugh... yeah... sucks to be syx...

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I would like to have a gif as an avy, but the f* forum limitations don't allow it. Either the gif data size is too big or I have to live with a horrendous quality or very small resolution. This forum... smh. I remember working on an amazing Gilgamesh gif for hours... just to get rekt by the forum limitations later on... :fail
I know that pain...
I had nice gif prepared spend a quite among of time on it.. and then get denied in the end.. :feelsbadman

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
I think i got an Idea or a possible solution for your Problem if you don't mind.
I got some Gif Sets for Berserk and Shokugeki no Soma for myself actually with Gif Signature and Avatar ,i resized and compressed their File Size satisfyingly thanks to this page:
You can compress and resize pictures and gifs and their file sizes and even edit how many pictures/motions the gif is supposed to show off thanks to this Page.
If the File Size is still making problems i might have another idea for you but for now this should do,if not don't fear to hit me up.:verily

Last edited: