I would separate the class 1-A quirks into tiers, but I'd like to preface this by saying I think Mineta has the worst quirk, not Ojiro. Quirks in each tier are in order
S Tier: (Could be a top 10 pro hero) OFA, Half and half, Zero Gravity, Explosion (if he doesn't kill everyone he tries to save because the user is Bakugo) and Creation
A Tier: (Top 50 heroes) Dark Shadow, Hardening, Frog Form whatever, and Acid
B Tier: (Top 100-200ish) Engines, Ani-Voice, Earphone Jack, Dupli-Arms, and Tape Elbows,
C Tier: (Pro heroes but not too noteworthy) Invisibility, and Sugar Rush
D Tier: (Sidekicks) Ojiro, Navel Laser, and Electrification
F Tier: (I hate everything about this character and I wish they would've given us one of the cooler side characters instead like Shinsou, Kendo, Ibara (Note: Ibara was apparently supposed to be in 1-A so yeah all the more reason to dump this midget nuisance)) Mineta.
Reasoning
S Tier: One for All is originally All Might's quirk, and with less than a year of experience Midoriya has gone head to head with various powerful villains and he has caught up significantly to his peers who have had over a decade to master their quirks. Todoroki's Half-Hot Half-Cold just has extreme raw power, having all the combat and rescue potential of both fire and ice, while significantly reducing the drawbacks of having only ice as demonstrated in the Sports Festival. Zero Gravity has great potential for enhancing one's normal combat potential, reducing enemy combat potential, and it has great rescue applications as well. Explosion is just INSANE. The raw combat power is unbelievable, and I believe that alone could make him a top 10 hero. Creation has by far the most overall potential depending on how it is applied but since it only makes things, combat is limited to the user's natural physical ability and what they can make on the fly. Rescue is great assuming there is no threat from a villain and they can (probably) take more time to create things.
A Tier: Dark Shadow is extremely close to being a top 10 hero for me, but it seems that getting better control in darkness could take a lot of work and it's a big weakness for combat and rescue (Like Tokoyami would be like #11 Hero for me). Hardening has mad fighting potential and rescue is somewhat above average with the increased resistance to hazards. Frog Form is a great jack-of-all-trades, but that's all I can see. Nothing too exceptional in any heroic application. Acid might be something I'm overestimating, but I feel like Ashido could turn into an amazing hero. She's very athletic and she can be a lot smarter in combat than she tends to be, like in the fight with Aoyama at the Sports Festival, and her quirk is very strong as a weapon and a path-builder for rescuing people and removing problematic hazards like fallen trees and rockslides
B Tier: Engines is close to being a top 50 quirk but I feel that the general potential is limited by the nature of Engines being Engines. We see in the Stain fight that not only can the Engines stall out from damage or rough contact (kicking someone/something) but they can also overheat and fail to function in that regard. I believe I severely underestimated Ani-Voice, because rescue potential is pretty top tier, recon potential which is only applicable for a few of these quirks is nearly unmatched, and combat potential can be pretty good depending on where you are. If Koda focused on rescue primarily, but did combat missions in more animal-heavy places, I think he could be very popular, which is how you'd get top 50, 10, etc. Earphone Jack is a strong quirk for combat and recon, with combat potential we will likely never see due to the prospective brutality of it; What I'm thinking of, is the Exam Fight with Present Mic, where Kyoka plugs into a rock, and shatters it with her Earphone Jack. If that were done to a villain. Not pretty... Dupli-Arms is yet another case of above average combat and rescue potential, with the added capability of reconnaissance. I feel like Sero's Tape Elbows are pretty overlooked. He's like Spiderman, but with tape. I'd wager that he can essentially do anything that Spider Man can, so that entails good rescue and combat potential.
C Tier: Invisibility has okay combat potential because of how every attack can be a sneak attack, and recon potential is top-tier; however, rescue potential is probably slim to none. Sugar Rush has decent combat and rescue potential, if Sato has sugar. If Sato has no sugar or runs out of time, he's like an average person but extra dumb.
D Tier: Prehensile Tail makes Ojiro kind of like a slightly superhuman martial artist, but that's about it. It's extremely dependent on the natural physical ability of whoever possesses the quirk. Navel Laser is okay for combat, but it lacks in any other regard. Less risky than the last quirk in D-Tier, but not as good as Tail imo. Electrification has a lot of risk for collateral damage, no rescue ability, or any other application. also Denki is totally the traitor ;p
F Tier: Pop Off is the worst quirk both in terms of design, and as a heroic ability. It's entirely reliant on winning fights early or people not knowing what it does. The adhesive property is also limited by Mineta's health so if he sustains any significant damage early on, he's fighting an uphill battle. Aside from limited combat and rescue potential, it has no extra applications like recon. Also I just hate Mineta so much and I wish we could trade him for like any other student except like Monoma.
Best Quirk Overall: Rewind
Worst Quirk Overall: Attraction of Small Objects