TFW you think Suarez and Cavani are decent Strikers... 


I found uglierCould be worse: my coworker was talking about how much she thinks Suarez is handsome and looked funny at me when I replied that only world hunger is uglier...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Purity of Magi they couldn't even wait one minute to prove me wrongThe dream of Iran almost sending Spain home![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
TFW you think Suarez and Cavani are decent Strikers...![]()

It's not that hard Vici! Just ask yourself this and make your choice: ''do you want to see @Brandish happiness or misery?'' =3=/Hard to pick up between Denmark vs Australia![]()
I don't even need to ask myself thatJust ask yourself this and make your choice: ''do you want to see @Brandish happiness or misery?'' =3=/
Hopefully the socceroos turn it around for youI don't even need to ask myself that![]()

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!Missed the lockout for Aus v Den...
Hopefully the socceroos turn it around for you![]()