Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
95% of the current memes are still only about Neymar... and they are not even remotely funny.



Part of me hopes that Germany lose all matches for greater Meme's sake :tem
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Part of me hopes that Germany lose all matches for greater Meme's sake :tem
Now that you say this... that actually made me think.... if somehow Iran wins there matches.......... now I want this to happen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
inb4 Iran or Russia win's WC btw. Make dis happen! Letsuhh go~~!
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@GajeelNashi Inb4 your ''Iran beating Spain and Portugal with 3-0'' is gonna be real. Gosh I will have a good laugh.... let dis happen boysz~
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
BRING ALGERIA BACK
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Dunno what you were thinking even if he was 100% '-'
Well, it seems his goals/game percentage is pretty good in the NT and I predicted Brazil will reach the final, so they'll play more games than Portugal, otherwise I would have picked Ronaldo I guess. :hmm
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
@syx I have a meme :)

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Russia vs Egypt = Mother Russia vs NYPD

 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I'm late to the party xD



**
I didn't like this pussy referee who got scared in critical moments that could change the course of the match, Actually Egypt deserved a 2nd Penalty.. It could give them that push to draw at least. tbh that was my wish, I wanted them to draw.


Congrtz! Russia! :celebratePlayers are doing good but they need to be less violent in critical areas.
Unstoppable btw


I didn't do 1 single prediction right yesterday, Hope i can comeback, I won't give up :hurr
 
Last edited:

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I'm late to the party xD



**
I didn't like this pussy referee who got scared in critical moments that could change the course of the match, Actually Egypt deserved a 2nd Penalty.. It could give them that push to draw at least. tbh that was my wish, I wanted them to draw.


Congrtz! Russia! :celebratePlayers are doing good but they need to be less violent in critical areas.
Unstoppable btw


I didn't do 1 single prediction right yesterday, Hope i can comeback, I won't give up :hurr
You didn't think your team would win?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I had enough meme fun for today :)
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
You didn't think your team would win?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I had enough meme fun for today :)
Well they have a top player Mo salah, He was playing very safely tho because he don't want to lose his career i believe due to injuries, I think that helped a lot. I wanted them to draw xD
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
Morocco out...Smhhhhhhh
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
The Russian team seems really unnatural, it must be the work of doping. Someone free them from the hands of Putin!

Also good fucking bye to Morocco. Their team got so much press attention in my country because of the many civilians of Moroccon origin that live here. I honestly got a bit tired of it because our Belgian neighbours are far more interesting than them.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
The Russian team seems really unnatural, it must be the work of doping. Someone free them from the hands of Putin!

Also good fucking bye to Morocco. Their team got so much press attention in my country because of the many civilians of Moroccon origin that live here. I honestly got a bit tired of it because our Belgian neighbours are far more interesting than them.
Aren't you from Netherlands? Too bad i wanted to see Robben,he is one of my favourite players.
 
Top