Wish I hadn't been so lazy to fill my guesses...
Isn’t that just a roofied cocktail from a sleezy club?Nano Boosted Smirnoff..![]()
I want it
![]()

All these deathflags... seriously, we will have a serious talk if something like this happens, Vici-san. >_<But my last one didn't end up well...
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What DeathflagsAll these deathflags... seriously, we will have a serious talk if something like this happens, Vici-san. >_<

GO SALAH
Come on Salah, we need your genius now! Don't think too much when you have the ball... : (
Gosh Egypt got so much chances....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The guy comes back from the break, looks at his own goal and scores '-' Good job, Russia, going the FIFA way!I truly hope Russia will score 2 or 3 more, just for the lovely memes.