Last edited:

We have Farfy too.Most likely I wouldn't be surprised if @TotalEconomist wouldn't campaign at all
But there we always have @Belserion that Mikasa can count on![]()
Oh well, in that case, I'll have no problem going against Mikasa '-'No, we're still nemesis.
I just like winners, that's all.
Nani? I am mad you think this.Most likely I wouldn't be surprised if @TotalEconomist wouldn't campaign at all
But there we always have @Belserion that Mikasa can count on![]()
From the nominated one I would probably go with RizaI wonder who your Waifu is, Vici-san.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
" I do it for the Lulz~ "Nani? I am mad you think this.

Thank you ViciFrom the nominated one I would probably go with Riza
I would go down for most of them but yeah Riza it is
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
" I do it for the Lulz~ "
Wrong wars.Where's your trap, Sky?
I'm not join anythingSo you just join the Riza-waggon?![]()

He better nominate Mina Tepes from Vampire Dung or I will be dissapointWhere's your trap, Sky?
No reverse trap? D:Wrong wars.
I will try my level best.I'm not join anything![]()
If @Arjuna will not put much work into campaign while his opponent will despite my bias towards Riza I would pick up the second option![]()
Well Mina’s not a trap but she’s the opinion to become a grown woman and not a Loli because of her true form.He better nominate Mina Tepes from Vampire Dung or I will be dissapoint
I would, but the crowd here usually goes against quality.He better nominate Mina Tepes from Vampire Dung or I will be dissapoint
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yikes...No reverse trap? D:
Woah, spoiler alert!Well Mina’s not a trap but she’s the opinion to become a grown woman and not a Loli because of her true form.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Let's say I didn't decide yet.Woah, spoiler alert!
But I love Mina Tepes, she's probably one of my favorite female protags, only second to Emma from Promised Neverland.
@Sky Tis a sad truth--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---