Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Also if Sam campaign again will be " Here are some pics " type then I wouldn't bet my money on Rindou :lambirb
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
From the nominated one I would probably go with Riza :cookiehand

I would go down for most of them but yeah Riza it is :catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

" I do it for the Lulz~ "
Thank you Vici
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
So you just join the Riza-waggon? :nah
I'm not join anything


If @Arjuna will not put much work into campaign while his opponent will despite my bias towards Riza I would pick up the second option :teach
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I'm not join anything


If @Arjuna will not put much work into campaign while his opponent will despite my bias towards Riza I would pick up the second option :teach
I will try my level best.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
@Vici So you take my sig seriously?

Good Girl.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
He better nominate Mina Tepes from Vampire Dung or I will be dissapoint
Well Mina’s not a trap but she’s the opinion to become a grown woman and not a Loli because of her true form.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Well Mina’s not a trap but she’s the opinion to become a grown woman and not a Loli because of her true form.
Woah, spoiler alert!

But I love Mina Tepes, she's probably one of my favorite female protags, only second to Emma from Promised Neverland.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Sky Tis a sad truth
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Woah, spoiler alert!

But I love Mina Tepes, she's probably one of my favorite female protags, only second to Emma from Promised Neverland.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Sky Tis a sad truth
Let's say I didn't decide yet.
 
Top