Do I eat that with a spoon or a fork?Du bist verrückt woman!
Do I eat that with a spoon or a fork?Du bist verrückt woman!
I doubt people from Brazil or Argentina can help you with thatSo. Who can transfer some of their remaining lifespan to me?
True. They are already dead.I doubt people from Brazil or Argentina can help you with that![]()

That faith in one's country is so touching.@Hardy fun fact about yesterday referee ( btw.. does someone have a list of matches with who was the referee in every one of them ?:P )
Szymon Marciniak was already lead a match during this WC and in the first match, he also made few controversial decision and also didn't give a clear penalty for one team ( and he also didn't consult/use WAR )
When Referee making such mistakes twice in a row with WAR available IMO he shouldn't be a referee further in the tournament.
PS: He's from Poland so I'm not surprised by his performance![]()

The quality of your burns is dropping '-'True. They are already dead.![]()
Like the quality of the teams in question.The quality of your burns is dropping '-'

