Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Unfortunately, I can't watch this match

@Purity of Magi Live score and latest updates :lambirb
The scores are basically now :lambirb - :lambirb atm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Waiting for my @Ice devil slayer to appear and telling his usual 'lucky'!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If Germany is out here, I hope they substract points for everyone that picked them as champions :lambirb
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
The referee is an idiot.In both Germany and Sweden's case it was clear penalty.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If this result remains, 4 of the last 5 WC champions got eliminated in Group Phase the WC following their championship (the exception being Brazil after 2002). France in 2002, Italy 2010, Spain last WC and now Germany.

Or for winning the group ( I'm in that group :lambirb )
No that I don't hope '-'
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Lmao DIS MATCH :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well there's still second half and I think Germany will score in the end, but Sweden was so close to scoring many times too... Idk anymore. :XD

The referee is an idiot.In both Germany and Sweden's case it was clear penalty.
This has to be the first time I've seen you this salty Arju :p
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Lmao DIS MATCH :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well there's still second half and I think Germany will score in the end, but Sweden was so close to scoring many times too... Idk anymore. :XD



This has to be the first time I've seen you this salty Arju :p
I feel pain in my heart my brother.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
And the world finally moved logically... geez
 
Top