Well, not saying it couldn't happen. I just think if Brazil plays even average they have what it takes to win.Wouldn't call it nutty since we suffered against the other teams. And Costa Rica is much inferior to Serbia.
Well, not saying it couldn't happen. I just think if Brazil plays even average they have what it takes to win.Wouldn't call it nutty since we suffered against the other teams. And Costa Rica is much inferior to Serbia.

When he arrived late in that counterattack and instatly said it wasn't penalty... thats what I call a man with honor.Lukaku is such a great player in so many ways![]()

That's such a rare sight I was honestly shocked. So beautifulWhen he arrived late in that counterattack and instatly said it wasn't penalty... thats what I call a man with honor.![]()


Damn, you like taking risks don't youOmg Belgium is playing so well right now, Im expecting them to reach quarter finals if they keep this level.![]()
A wise unknown person said:Belgium stop.... They're already dead![]()
Jinxing is an art.Damn, you like taking risks don't you![]()

Lukaku is such a great player in so many ways![]()
Belgium, please stop it...![]()

This is Tunisia and Panama we're talking about here.Omg Belgium is playing so well right now, Im expecting them to reach quarter finals if they keep this level.![]()
No real deal with that, Belgium showed quality, specially in this match. If they can keep that level and avoid those silly mistakes in defence (that great teams might not forgive) I would say they are pretty solid candidates.This is Tunisia and Panama we're talking about here.

I think that referee allow them for too much tbhAnd Korea playing a lot better than against Sweden.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---