- Joined
- Jan 6, 2016
- Messages
- 1,387
- Reaction score
- 2,534
- Age
- 28
- Country
-
Another lose for me god damnit
If Brazil will lose with Serbia ( Serbia isn't that weak tbh ) and Swiss will at least get a draw with CR we saying goodbye to BR..Even with the volatility, it would take some pretty bonkers results for Brazil to not get through to knockout. Not sure about getting the better seed though. Switzerland would need to trounce Costa Rica.

Add that Serbia will be like a cornered wild animal that has to win I'm so looking forward to that matchand Serbia has tall as shit players and is much more aggressive than the other 2...

It's last match day of the groups, they all play at the same timeIf Brazil will lose with Serbia ( Serbia isn't that weak tbh ) and Swiss will at least get a draw with CR we saying goodbye to BR..
I don't have time now to check who plays first now but I hope it's Swiss team tbh.
Serbia needs to win
Brazil cannot lose if Swiss will get at least draw
Swiss even draw make them pass no matter what result will be in another match
etc.
@gnut do you like ponies![]()

Simple..Why the hell every team I like is losing ? (Except France) Smhhhhhh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's last match day of the groups, they all play at the same time![]()
Yeah, for once a sporting organization does what's fair instead of what makes the most money...Kinda sucks ( cause I would love to watch both live ) but fair

Oh please it's a mythFIFA corruption aside![]()

So you appreciate the 1-7 kind of excitement more?I don't appreciate the "excitement" that starts in the group phase @.@

I was going to bet that Brazil was going to win today but didn'tAs someone wise and pure once said:
#Memesherewego #miraclesbtw
@Farfalla and @ladypompom are prob happy I didn't 
Of course.... they righted the wrong of turning down our 2022 bid by giving us 2026. FIFA on the come up.Oh please it's a myth![]()

It was all Canada's doingOf course.... they righted the wrong of turning down our 2022 bid by giving us 2026. FIFA on the come up.![]()
They wanted to sip on some icewine and devour poutine while they watch the game.It was all Canada's doingThey wanted to sip on some icewine and devour poutine while they watch the game.
That's just how I feel, but I personally feel better with a 7-1 from Germany than being out on the groups phase.So you appreciate the 1-7 kind of excitement more?![]()
I wouldn't call Brazil losing vs Serbia and the Swiss tying against Costa Rica bonkers (nor Brazil tying and the Swiss winning).Even with the volatility, it would take some pretty bonkers results for Brazil to not get through to knockout. Not sure about getting the better seed though. Switzerland would need to trounce Costa Rica.
I think that was the reason
You and Mexico were only added to counteract Trump

Yeah, I was thinking purely about Switzerland overcoming the GD I guess. But Brazil losing the Serbia is pretty nutty to me still....I wouldn't call Brazil losing vs Serbia and the Swiss tying against Costa Rica bonkers (nor Brazil tying and the Swiss winning).