Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
Another lose for me god damnit
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Even with the volatility, it would take some pretty bonkers results for Brazil to not get through to knockout. Not sure about getting the better seed though. Switzerland would need to trounce Costa Rica.
If Brazil will lose with Serbia ( Serbia isn't that weak tbh ) and Swiss will at least get a draw with CR we saying goodbye to BR..

I don't have time now to check who plays first now but I hope it's Swiss team tbh.

Serbia needs to win
Brazil cannot lose if Swiss will get at least draw
Swiss even draw make them pass no matter what result will be in another match
etc.

@gnut do you like ponies :?bunny
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
This tournament is pretty exciting. Loving it that none of the big favorites hasn't had it too easy.
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
Why the hell every team I like is losing ? (Except France) Smhhhhhh
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
and Serbia has tall as shit players and is much more aggressive than the other 2...
Add that Serbia will be like a cornered wild animal that has to win I'm so looking forward to that match :hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
If Brazil will lose with Serbia ( Serbia isn't that weak tbh ) and Swiss will at least get a draw with CR we saying goodbye to BR..

I don't have time now to check who plays first now but I hope it's Swiss team tbh.

Serbia needs to win
Brazil cannot lose if Swiss will get at least draw
Swiss even draw make them pass no matter what result will be in another match
etc.

@gnut do you like ponies :?bunny
It's last match day of the groups, they all play at the same time :nunoderp
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Why the hell every team I like is losing ? (Except France) Smhhhhhh
Simple..

All teams expect France that you like sucks:lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's last match day of the groups, they all play at the same time :nunoderp


Kinda sucks ( cause I would love to watch both live ) but fair
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Kinda sucks ( cause I would love to watch both live ) but fair
Yeah, for once a sporting organization does what's fair instead of what makes the most money... :grumble

Can't say the same for most leagues here, FIFA corruption aside :lulzobito
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Of course.... they righted the wrong of turning down our 2022 bid by giving us 2026. FIFA on the come up. :kappa
It was all Canada's doing ;) They wanted to sip on some icewine and devour poutine while they watch the game.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Even with the volatility, it would take some pretty bonkers results for Brazil to not get through to knockout. Not sure about getting the better seed though. Switzerland would need to trounce Costa Rica.
I wouldn't call Brazil losing vs Serbia and the Swiss tying against Costa Rica bonkers (nor Brazil tying and the Swiss winning).

Edit: just now I checked the goal difference '-' Brazil is only out losing.
 
Last edited:

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I wouldn't call Brazil losing vs Serbia and the Swiss tying against Costa Rica bonkers (nor Brazil tying and the Swiss winning).
Yeah, I was thinking purely about Switzerland overcoming the GD I guess. But Brazil losing the Serbia is pretty nutty to me still....
 
Top