The Prince of Darkness

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
1,802
Reaction score
4,795
Age
30
Country
France
That’s the weirdest part about this. So far no one outside of the Goddess clan seems to recognize the power.
Meliodas know a lot of thing but he prefer to shut his mouth.
He knew about Gowther but when they asked him he said no. I'm sure he knew about Sunshine but just didn't said it
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
That’s the weirdest part about this. So far no one outside of the Goddess clan seems to recognize the power.
Yeah it's very weird.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Meliodas know a lot of thing but he prefer to shut his mouth.
He knew about Gowther but when they asked him he said no. I'm sure he knew about Sunshine but just didn't said it
what about Merlin?
 

Aldan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2017
Messages
1,574
Reaction score
2,831
Age
26
Country
Australia
Is anyone else in love with Escanor without the moustache :hearts? Can't help but love him when he's young and regal :cheez

Anyways, I am also sick of the constant unrequited love stories. Like....c'mon Nakaba. How is every person in the manga conveniently related to someone of significance? Did Jelamet rly need to be Eli's best friend AND the subordinate of Mael?
 

Inuhanyou123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
852
Reaction score
1,081
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well if she was Eli's best friend, she likely was in a position where she would know the Archangels too, thus being a subordinate of Mael. Especially considering we know there is a connection with mael and elie
 

Aldan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2017
Messages
1,574
Reaction score
2,831
Age
26
Country
Australia
Well if she was Eli's best friend, she likely was in a position where she would know the Archangels too, thus being a subordinate of Mael. Especially considering we know there is a connection with mael and elie
Meh I suppose.But Nakaba has the uncomfortable habit of making every random character conveniently related to someone else. Griamor was a random HK but happened to be the GHK's son and childhood friends with Gil and Howzer, the only HK we knew in Helbram's Link (gustav) just happened to be Jericho's brother, the first goddess we were introduced to just happened to be the subordinate of one of the 4AA. Its not a big issue, just somewhat noticeable
 

Inuhanyou123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
852
Reaction score
1,081
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Meh I suppose.But Nakaba has the uncomfortable habit of making every random character conveniently related to someone else. Griamor was a random HK but happened to be the GHK's son and childhood friends with Gil and Howzer, the only HK we knew in Helbram's Link (gustav) just happened to be Jericho's brother, the first goddess we were introduced to just happened to be the subordinate of one of the 4AA. Its not a big issue, just somewhat noticeable
i like how everyone is connected to the story TBF
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, the official outfits we got were probably the best we were going to get. Though I do kind of like Diane's outfits, especially the one that's reminiscent of King's. Kinda brings back her whole Envy theme.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Yeah, the official outfits we got were probably the best we were going to get. Though I do kind of like Diane's outfits, especially the one that's reminiscent of King's. Kinda brings back her whole Envy theme.
Idk I still think the Elizabeth's ones are way better than the doll dress we got lmao at least the other designs she got some kind of armor
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Idk I still think the Elizabeth's ones are way better than the doll dress we got lmao at least the other designs she got some kind of armor
The armor one does look pretty good on second look. Probably should have mixed that with the black skirt and it would have worked.

Since I'm mixing and matching, I think the Merlin bodysuit in the middle would look good if it had the gauntlets and grieves she has on her current outfit. Add a bit of fur around the neck as well and paint it black and it would've been cool.

I also do like the minimalist outfit Gowther has next to King. I'd have given him that to wear under the shirt he has now.

King's more or less the same. Nakaba should've taken some more risks with his outfits.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Gowther's outfit that's bottom left looks good to me. I like King's outfit in the middle too.
 

Inuhanyou123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
852
Reaction score
1,081
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i really like elie's current outfit, nice and regal, conservative but also easy to move around it. she's more mage type so using something more flowing like the rest of the goddesses opposed to walking around in half armor(like the horrible armor she had been wearing before mel died) makes more sense for her character and origins
 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
16,949
Gender
Male
Country
France
TL for the outfit design pages:
Pic 1:
Title: The Seven Deadly Sins designs 1
Rejected outfit ideas 1
The witch.☆
Feels like Margaret and her form a pairing.
Totally feels like a wrestler.
Suits her but I guess it's way too simple?
She looks too aggressive…?
Has a nice royal-like feeling to him but isn't it a bit hard to move in it?
Version close to the usual one.
Kinda feels like they're her own clothes.

Pic 2:
Title: The Seven Deadly Sins designs 2
Native dress?
Looks like… a school uniform?
Let's dance!
Where would I like to go…?
Kyubiiiin.☆
Might give a really big feeling that she's matched with King.
Kinda cool, I guess.
Makes her more ladylike.
Normal… I guess?
Rejected outfit ideas 2

I also edited the script for this part of the troll side story now that Roadagain scanned better images.
 

kaiiruuu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2018
Messages
760
Reaction score
2,812
Age
27
Country
Philippines
Wow. And I thought their current outfits were already horrible. Then I saw this.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France

I had not noticed, but we see Zaneli uses her Magic Thunder Ray for the first time in the manga.

So many characters use lightning in the manga, three have it as innate Magic(Zaratras, Gilthunder, Zaneli), the DK and SD(?) can make lightning bolts fall, Sariel and Tarmiel have Enlil's combination attack, even Wild uses lightning attacks.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States

I had not noticed, but we see Zaneli uses her Magic Thunder Ray for the first time in the manga.

So many characters use lightning in the manga, three have it as innate Magic(Zaratras, Gilthunder, Zaneli), the DK and SD(?) can make lightning bolts fall, Sariel and Tarmiel have Enlil's combination attack, even Wild uses lightning attacks.
So Esta appeared first, then Mael died.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
I am not sure I get it. Estarossa became famous because of Mael's death.
Estarossa first appeared as a member of the commandments after Mel left, he wasn't of note. Then he killed Mael and became a big shot.
 
Top