Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Holo causes inflation and breaks the laws of economics, she can never be best waifu.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
I still remember some of the traitors and disappointing people from last year. Looking forward to vote against your waifu @Brandish :lambirb



Her introduction was her bring prosperity to a village for years, negating natural cycles of good and poor harvest.

Her entire character breaks the fundamental rules of natural economics, so she's a bad waifu.

And her series is terrible for explaining modern economic principles to boot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Her introduction was her bring prosperity to a village for years, negating natural cycles of good and poor harvest.

Her entire character breaks the fundamental rules of natural economics, so she's a bad waifu.

And her series is terrible for explaining modern economic principles to boot.
Is this some low quality bait :notamused But might as well spare a minute.

You probably never watched or read it, since she didn't give the village prosperity only, but had to give them poor harvest too because of said cycle.

So it breaks no economics, but even if it did that hardly matters much for a waifu title.

And maybe it doesn't explain modern economics because the setting of the story are not the modern times? What is this even :lmao
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Is this some low quality bait :notamused But might as well spare a minute.

You probably never watched or read it, since she didn't give the village prosperity only, but had to give them poor harvest too because of said cycle.

So it breaks no economics, but even if it did that hardly matters much for a waifu title.

And maybe it doesn't explain modern economics because the setting of the story are not the modern times? What is this even :lmao
I did watch the first episode, silly.

As far as I am aware, poor harvest was never mentioned before I got bored and stopped watching it.

I have a B.A. in Economics, so I like anime/manga that go into modern economic ideas. That's why I nominated Jennifer Sato, the true economics waifu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Sky Which is sad, because France-chan and German-chan need each other after Britian-senpai left them.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Damn, syx. What did I ever do to you? :emocat
Dis Frenchman... starts a fight... gets rekt... and the German is at fault? ... smh

I love you nonetheless, Demon. You are a ToG fella. It's impossible to hate you. :comfort

@Purity of Magi
That was indeed a great nomination. Rosa seems to be quite interesting. I might pick up this Umineko series. : )
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Top