Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
She doesn't deserve to get dragged through the mud like she undoubtedly would in this competition :hmph

(There's also virtually no fanart or even a decent colour pic of her around... And I'd hate to get the series spoiled for most of the spectators and participants...)
What's with that defeatist attitude Vandred? Love finds a way.



 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
This is such a great pick *-*
Thank you!

............ and now my heart is in pieces :emocat

Mikasa winning again has the highlight of making half of the staffers mighty salty *-*
But Farfalla-san, Mikasa will never be a wife as good as Holo. :emocat My heart was in pieces when Mikasa won, did you know?

Belldandy is ready for the battle!



Let's do our best competitors-san!

Belldandy is a manic pixie dream waifu.... it's not even an option next to androsi...
Belldandy is too pure to be affected by your salt. She's a goddess, an angel of pure light!


Belldandy: kkck-san, pixies or not, waifus are all cute angels of love, I'll show you:



And look who has pixie wings :teehee

Androssi and Yuri are best waifus from ToG btw :zomg
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Also, Sky should post more pics of Aoi for us. :hurr :derp :sky
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But Farfalla-san, Mikasa will never be a wife as good as Holo. :emocat My heart was in pieces when Mikasa won, did you know?

Belldandy is ready for the battle!
Dw, Bia, I'll support Belldandy!
cause she doesn't have a tail ^_^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Asuna, Boss? D:
Guess no one is perfect ç.ç
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Close, but not the same waifu :heh
You should nominate Perona then instead. Because when I google "Parona" what comes up is a fish. And that's just wrong dude. Even by my standards...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Though I'll have to grant you it is a beautiful fish. Relatively speaking.

 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Already started dissing a waifu that's not even been nominated


See, @Lambu, that's what you get in here for simply mentioning her name to the uninitiated :nah
But I don't blame you, @Jammin. One day you'll be enlightened, and I'm sure you'll start walking the righteous path then. :hee
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Already started dissing a waifu that's not even been nominated


See, @Lambu, that's what you get in here for simply mentioning her name to the uninitiated :nah
But I don't blame you, @Jammin. One day you'll be enlightened, and I'm sure you'll start walking the righteous path then. :hee
Dissing the fish? Upon Androssi I swear that I have no idea who your talking about. When I googled Parona that's seriously what came up. :notsure
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Dissing the fish? Upon Androssi I swear that I have no idea who your talking about. When I googled Parona that's seriously what came up. :notsure
Yeah, I wasn't exaggerating when I said there isn't even a decent pic in colour of her :XD

Now, as the man of culture you must be as a fellow Holo supporter, do yourself a favour and go read the manga she's from (Fumetsu no anata e or To You, the Immortal) before you get massive spoilers from googling anything :whistle
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,291
Reaction score
24,923
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Thank you!



But Farfalla-san, Mikasa will never be a wife as good as Holo. :emocat My heart was in pieces when Mikasa won, did you know?

Belldandy is ready for the battle!



Let's do our best competitors-san!



Belldandy is too pure to be affected by your salt. She's a goddess, an angel of pure light!


Belldandy: kkck-san, pixies or not, waifus are all cute angels of love, I'll show you:



And look who has pixie wings :teehee

Androssi and Yuri are best waifus from ToG btw :zomg
That's alright, it is not waifus that are susceptible to my salt anyways... It's every unfortunate soul whose waifu doesn't have anything resembling a personality.... every SOB whose waifu could as easily be replaced by a washing machine.... every poor soul who thinks animal girls are any better than pets...

To be fair, she got her "wings" by crushing her enemies.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
That's alright, it is not waifus that are susceptible to my salt anyways... It's every unfortunate soul whose waifu doesn't have anything resembling a personality.... every SOB whose waifu could as easily be replaced by a washing machine.... every poor soul who thinks animal girls are any better than pets...

To be fair, she got her "wings" by crushing her enemies.
My washing machine doesn’t fly me places :)
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,291
Reaction score
24,923
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
My washing machine doesn’t fly me places :)
So your waifu, according to the wiki, is a supposed brilliant doctor and nano technology scientist but you focus on her ability to be slightly better than your average uber driver? Welp, I don't even need to do anything here.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
@Lambu why don't you nominate Eto?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Because (While she might be best girl :hurr ) She's batshit crazy and clinically sociopathic and insane. She's a godlike character but in terms of what this event is trying to crown, she's not the best 'Waifu' material.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Like, eat you in your sleep kind of insane.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
She doesn't deserve to get dragged through the mud like she undoubtedly would in this competition :hmph

(There's also virtually no fanart or even a decent colour pic of her around... And I'd hate to get the series spoiled for most of the spectators and participants...)
Nani !? :edu









Mattaku !!



Oh Hanako :zomg great nomination @Totinona love her character !




--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Close, but not the same waifu :heh
oh my bad i thought you were refering to perona
should have read everything before posting :facepalm
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah, I wasn't exaggerating when I said there isn't even a decent pic in colour of her :XD

Now, as the man of culture you must be as a fellow Holo supporter, do yourself a favour and go read the manga she's from (Fumetsu no anata e or To You, the Immortal) before you get massive spoilers from googling anything :whistle
I planned to read it but since you are recommending it I guess I will read it a bit earlier. Lack of color page is not a good excuse though :hmph.

Dw, Bia, I'll support Belldandy!
cause she doesn't have a tail ^_^
:feelsbadman :feelsbadman :feelsbadman :feelsbadman.
 
Top