Last edited:
What's with that defeatist attitude Vandred? Love finds a way.She doesn't deserve to get dragged through the mud like she undoubtedly would in this competition
(There's also virtually no fanart or even a decent colour pic of her around... And I'd hate to get the series spoiled for most of the spectators and participants...)
GETTING MY FAPPER READY@Brandish Satellizer is going destroy Erza in a battle of blood and carnage while looking cute doing so.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
SAVE YOUR ENERGY FOR THE ACTUAL FIGHTS YOU DUMB CUNT![]()
![]()
![]()
LET'S ROLL!
ERZA <3
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Close, but not the same waifuWhat's with that defeatist attitude Vandred? Love finds a way.
![]()
![]()

This is such a great pick *-*
But Farfalla-san, Mikasa will never be a wife as good as Holo............. and now my heart is in pieces
Mikasa winning again has the highlight of making half of the staffers mighty salty *-*
My heart was in pieces when Mikasa won, did you know?
Belldandy is too pure to be affected by your salt. She's a goddess, an angel of pure light!Belldandy is a manic pixie dream waifu.... it's not even an option next to androsi...


Dw, Bia, I'll support Belldandy!But Farfalla-san, Mikasa will never be a wife as good as Holo.My heart was in pieces when Mikasa won, did you know?
Belldandy is ready for the battle!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You should nominate Perona then instead. Because when I google "Parona" what comes up is a fish. And that's just wrong dude. Even by my standards...Close, but not the same waifu![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dissing the fish? Upon Androssi I swear that I have no idea who your talking about. When I googled Parona that's seriously what came up.

Yeah, I wasn't exaggerating when I said there isn't even a decent pic in colour of herDissing the fish? Upon Androssi I swear that I have no idea who your talking about. When I googled Parona that's seriously what came up.![]()


You...cause she doesn't have a tail ^_^
That's alright, it is not waifus that are susceptible to my salt anyways... It's every unfortunate soul whose waifu doesn't have anything resembling a personality.... every SOB whose waifu could as easily be replaced by a washing machine.... every poor soul who thinks animal girls are any better than pets...Thank you!![]()
But Farfalla-san, Mikasa will never be a wife as good as Holo.My heart was in pieces when Mikasa won, did you know?
Belldandy is ready for the battle!
![]()
Let's do our best competitors-san!
Belldandy is too pure to be affected by your salt. She's a goddess, an angel of pure light!
![]()
Belldandy: kkck-san, pixies or not, waifus are all cute angels of love, I'll show you:
![]()
And look who has pixie wings
Androssi and Yuri are best waifus from ToG btw![]()
My washing machine doesn’t fly me placesThat's alright, it is not waifus that are susceptible to my salt anyways... It's every unfortunate soul whose waifu doesn't have anything resembling a personality.... every SOB whose waifu could as easily be replaced by a washing machine.... every poor soul who thinks animal girls are any better than pets...
To be fair, she got her "wings" by crushing her enemies.

So your waifu, according to the wiki, is a supposed brilliant doctor and nano technology scientist but you focus on her ability to be slightly better than your average uber driver? Welp, I don't even need to do anything here.My washing machine doesn’t fly me places![]()
) She's batshit crazy and clinically sociopathic and insane. She's a godlike character but in terms of what this event is trying to crown, she's not the best 'Waifu' material.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nani !?She doesn't deserve to get dragged through the mud like she undoubtedly would in this competition
(There's also virtually no fanart or even a decent colour pic of her around... And I'd hate to get the series spoiled for most of the spectators and participants...)

great nomination @Totinona love her character !
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh my bad i thought you were refering to peronaClose, but not the same waifu![]()

I planned to read it but since you are recommending it I guess I will read it a bit earlier. Lack of color page is not a good excuse thoughYeah, I wasn't exaggerating when I said there isn't even a decent pic in colour of her
Now, as the man of culture you must be as a fellow Holo supporter, do yourself a favour and go read the manga she's from (Fumetsu no anata e or To You, the Immortal) before you get massive spoilers from googling anything![]()
.Dw, Bia, I'll support Belldandy!
cause she doesn't have a tail ^_^
.What? D: Belldandy is a great pick.