Info Waifu Wars 2018 - Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You know what? I really thought hard about this. There are amazing Waifus out there. Kurisu, Winry, Rem, Megumin, Shana, Haruhi, Jellal, 2B, A2, Sasuke, Mina Tepes, the whole cast of To Love Ru Darkness...

But after I had to wait for YEARS to finally get a glimpse of her in her PS4-model glory and beauty I finally made my decision.

I'll nominate Aqua from the Kingdom Hearts series!



She is strong, really cute and will do everything for her loved ones. She'll travel through the deepest darkness to keep them save. Even though she gets consumed by it in the end...



Which kinda hardly matters... Evil Aqua looks quite sexy as well. :sky
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I nominate The Untouchable Queen Satellizer el Bridget

Satellizer el Bridget (Freezing)
Shy Sensitive Girly Personality with a bad temper
Had a fear of being Touched (but she does get over it) because of what happened in her past
Loves burgers
Has the largest breast size in the series
Comes from a rich family
Because of her mother’s death she never wants to lose again because she’s doesn’t want to depend on others.
A strong fighter and a soilder/warrior








SON OF A GUN






I nominate Aoi from Beelzebub. Sky, feel free to do my work for me by posting a pic of her, thanks :thumbs
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Brandish's fanService Record
2016: Nominates Lucy Heartfilia (FT).
Defeated round 1 by pizza girl from Code Geass.

2017: Nominates Juvia Locksar (FT).
Destroys previous champ Touka who had barely put her clothes back on after a recent TG:re chap
Gets destroyed the next round by Hinata of all characters. The butthurt was real

They say third time's the charm



















2018 Nomination

I nominate Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail





I'll do my best to support her during these salty times
She's got the durability and endurance to take it on ; )


missed the old good times where half of the nominees were FT characters... :arf no more salt nuke tsss:disappoint

Message received! Hopefully this is just the beginning!!

Brandish and my humble self will always be on the same team (don't you dare to deny this, Brandish!!!)


​
  1. Gildarts (Shanks 2.0) - @syx​
  2. Freed - @BluePegasus​
  3. Bickslow - @Gryffindor​
  4. Gajeel - @GajeelNashi​
  5. Levy - @Juliana​
  6. Pantherlily - @SirSamuel016​
  7. Evergreen - @XXEliteXXAceXX​
  8. Elfman - @M3J​
  9. Mirajane - @DiMaria Yesta​
  10. Lisanna - n/a​
  11. Juvia - @Juviii​
  12. Carla - @Doughboy​
  13. Lucy - @Crescent Jinx​
  14. Natsu - @Raven​
  15. Cana - @Valhalla777​
  16. Happy - @Vici​
  17. (unmarked) Erza - @Brandish​

Counting on that nakama power!!!

--------

200x200
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I nominate Sivir the battle mistress from League of Legends
She delivers pizza sometimes
 
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,290
Reaction score
24,923
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I nominate ANDROSI ZAHARD!



Androsi Zahard, famed princess of Zahard. How do I even begin to describe her.....



Crap, took too long, she is annoyed now, must come up with something fast before I get hadokened. Erh, ah, crap shouldn't have said tha-


*gets hadokened*

ANDROSI ZAHARD IS THE ULTIMATE WAIFU! SHE HAS EVERYTHING! A rebellious strike, is a combat prodigy, a hadoken, and she is also SUPER NICE.

is that better?



phew


She always goes out of her way to help her friends, even when putting herself at great personal risk and has proven to be a reliable ally to those around her.




She is also Adorable!


And graceful!





And is certainly not afraid of anything Japan can throw at her!


She is also very low maintenance! She pretty much wakes up looking like that! All other waifus hate her for that!

And conveniently, she doesn't have any enemies! Literally no one hates her! Because she has slain all of her enemies without a shred of hesitation!

What? What do you mean I am bad at PR? What is- OH SH-

Vote Androsi!
 
Last edited:

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I know i said before that i wasn't gonna participate,but i'm known to change my mind quite quickly.
Having said that before i nominate another Waifu this year,here goes my Waifu War Records:



Waifu Wars 2017:
Seraph after having joined MH under the alias "Zeref Spriggan" wanted to experience all the Fun Sides MH has to offer and thought there isn't anything more fun than it's community Events,young and naive as he was and a FT Fan to boot at the time he went and nominated Irene Belserion as his Waifu.:verily

Full of Hopes she would bring him the Win in these Wars after failing to bring Zeref Dragneel a win against Fairy Tail and Acnologia in the Manga,Seraph had to experience his first of many traumas during the at that Point in time still considered "Fun" -Event as Irene lost in the first Round due to his terrible to non existent Campaigning for her and probably for the lack of actually "solid Fanart" which just isn't his Style at all if you catch my drift.:nerd

Confident that running with his other Favorite Waifus would prove as positive and Life Changing,Seraph commits himself to aid the Rindou Fandom in the Wars to try and make Rindou look like a good waifu and have her win the Wars,unknown to Seraph he was about to make a decision that would pit him against the Fandom and brand him as a Traitor to them,when Rindou faces off with Mikasa Ackerman who was later going to win the entire Event he decides to go with Mikasa because he liked her Campaign more and learned to accept her as one of the greats in Attack on Titan,the Salt was big,the tears many in number,the Depression of losing clashing with the High of another Fav Winning caused Seraph to suffer from a severe Salt Allergy and a long period of Fanboyisms.:gwah

Waifu Wars 2018:
@Aizen and @Brandish approach Seraph and convince him despite his Initial Statement of not wanting to participate in the Wars to join again.
Their Arguments were good and only surpassed by their Charisma and convincing Attitude,they needed someone to nominate a certain Best Girl of theirs and Seraph's for the Waifu Wars 2k18...and who else but Seraph could pull that off without telling a Story about himself and dragging 2 People randomly down with him? :derp

My Nomination for the Waifu Wars 2k18 is the best girl from One Punch Man(No it's not Tatsumaki :3c),here goes:
I nominate Fubuki aka the Blizzard of Hell or just Blizzard,Rank 1 Class B Hero,Leader of the Blizzard Group composed of B-Heroes,an Esper and the younger Sister of Tatsumaki.:teach

200x200 picture for Voting Threads:
:verily
 
Last edited:

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I humbly nominate Kirisu Sensei from We Never Learn.

The stoic beauty who can't clean a room to save her life. A great character who I know the protagonist won't get with and who I know won't win this war, but she's just the bee's knees.

 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Hey guys it's me Purity of Magi and I am using Mangahelpers!

...........................
...........
....

So....... you know, I think it's about time to nominate someone.... it's time to let the world know what a real quality waifu is that everyone seeks for. I must say it's quite funny tho because @niichan -kun actually wanted me to nominate her after having the talk with had some time ago and he was so thorn between his current nomination and this one, truly a disappointed admin but I can understand his choice of the waifu he nominated. Of course he was quite hoping I would nominate her after refusing it a few times... however I am here, I will nominate that waifu because she is actually the only waifu that is worthy in this world. I cannot screenshot our conversation because of private rights between us however this is how it kind of went:







Funnily enough @Lambu should know her also very well but is still a bit heartbroken about Holo. That is okay my friend. Magi has heard you as well (after we had our conversation about this) and shall nominate this waifu that you care and love the most about and that we of course all deserve and we all want. Because of private rights I cannot make any screenshots however the conversation went like this:






So firstly I would like to thank both of you for changing my mind and making me enter this waifu war. I will fight for the greatest waifu, truly thank you guys!

Now I have one more thing to say.... the nomination is far greater then Irisviel who is such a lovely waifu and cared for her loving daughter, or even greater then Holo with a loving daughter, even greater then all the waifu's that exist in the world. The nomination is none other then...........





















ROSA USHIROMIYA FROM UMINEKO NO NAKU KORO NI!




There does not exist a greater waifu then Rosa!
Rosa is what the 'word' waifu even stands for!


.............
.....
..

  • Someone who has dem booty
  • Someone that is badass and strong
  • Someone that will stay by your side forever and ever
  • She will even create a lovely child with you.
  • She will take care of that warm child.
  • Someone who is lovely
  • Someone who is caring
  • Someone that is intelligent
  • Someone that has a sane mind of thinking
  • She will show you what for real loving person she is.

Rosa is the only one that can fill your life. Without Rosa, what will you be? NOTHING.
Without Rosa what will you think about? NOTHING.
Without Rosa ... is there something else you have in life? NO.


ROSA USHIROMIYA IS THE ULTIMATE WAIFU IN THIS UNIVERSE:


Nuff said.​
 

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I nominate Poison Pink Vinsmoke Reiju from One Piece



​
She is strong, and beautiful. Bonus: if you swallow poison accidentally/knowingly, she will suck it up for you ;)
 

First Devilslayer

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2017
Messages
193
Reaction score
531
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I will nominate Triss Merigold from the game The Witcher. She is the best red-haired Waifu for all time.


 
Last edited:

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
I nominate Fujiko Mine from Lupin III





she'll steal all the money in the world (including yours)
steal everyone's heart to vote for her
and if you make the mistake of not voting for her, she'll steal your soul. :ck


Vote for Fujiko everyoneeeeeeee :occa:occa


 

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I nominate Momiji, the Dragon Shrine Maiden, from the Ninja Gaiden series / Dead or Alive series.


By nominating a video game character, I figured it would be difficult campaigning this time around. Nonetheless, I found a short paragraph on the Dead or Alive Wikia that I think sums up her personality pretty well. I hate to copy and paste, but it's better than if I were to write it.​

Momiji is a very gentle and caring young woman who is seen by the Hayabusa Village children as an older sister figure, whom they look up to.

Like her mentor, Ryu Hayabusa, Momiji has a strong will and refuses to accept any vulnerabilities and trains extensively to become one of the deadliest warriors in the Hayabusa Village.

She is very polite, even to her opponents, saying to them before a match that it is an honor to meet and combat them. After a match she will thank her opponent or even wish them better luck next time, rather than gloating like many other fighters. However, a slightly mischievous side of her is revealed in her taunts, which have her yawning cutely or sarcastically gasping and complimenting her foe's performance.





 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
God dammit :arf



Initially wasnt planning to participate but decided to go in in the end ... ( also missed my chance of nominating Aqua :fail , pleasantly surprised someone else appreciates her greatness, nice)




I may regret this dearly ... oh well ...
I nominate:

The Queen of Final Fantasy (at least in the eastern hemisphere), The Great Valkyrie of Etro, Saviour of Humanity,
The hardcore captain of GuardianCorps, The bitchy (shes a bitch) tsundere-ish brooding Ice Queen that takes no shit,
The no f...s given ill kick your ass if you touch my family and friends big sister/mother figure to everyone
The most loved/hated FF female character in the whole franchise that probably wont
even pass the first round ....

Claire Farron
aka
Lightning


Should be fun and salty ... :popcorn
​
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I've been thinking only and hard to who to nominate and I've come to the conclusion that the real best girl need to be here
i nominate best "girl" betelgeuse

I mean just look at how fabulous she is

She also have a sweet heart to our MC and treat him well



















Wait I can't nominate a "girl" here .......
Alright then I'm going to nominate a "man" this time.


I nominate oscar from Versailles no Bara

The story is about the event that lead to the french revolution.
It follows lady oscar a girl born in a family that was already full of girls, theI father desperately wanting someone to take his place as a commander of the royal guard forced oscar to act and live the life as a man who serves the royal family, we watch her how she is torn between her chosen life of service and duty to class and country and her own heart and desires.
She may serve the royal family but that doesn't mean she is blinded by the poverty of the french people.

Note: this manga is an old gem of the past so I'm already sure no one knows about it or only one to two people that's why I recommend to go check this out


She is a beautiful woman admired by both man and woman

But she's also a really strong woman that will do anything for the good of her country

She's skilled at fighting in everyway with sword, gun, even fists



That is why everyone should go read the manga if me a girl after the 2000 knows about this then you must check it out
it was out in 1972
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I wasn't going to nominate since there is already one girl from this anime in the competition, but oh well, still gonna show you all what a true waifu is about :p

I nominate Hiyori from Noragami.


200x200 pic


Let the salt begin! :evil
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top