You know what? I really thought hard about this. There are amazing Waifus out there. Kurisu, Winry, Rem, Megumin, Shana, Haruhi, Jellal, 2B, A2, Sasuke, Mina Tepes, the whole cast of To Love Ru Darkness...
But after I had to wait for YEARS to finally get a glimpse of her in her PS4-model glory and beauty I finally made my decision.
I'll nominate Aqua from the Kingdom Hearts series!
She is strong, really cute and will do everything for her loved ones. She'll travel through the deepest darkness to keep them save. Even though she gets consumed by it in the end...
Which kinda hardly matters... Evil Aqua looks quite sexy as well.
But after I had to wait for YEARS to finally get a glimpse of her in her PS4-model glory and beauty I finally made my decision.
I'll nominate Aqua from the Kingdom Hearts series!
She is strong, really cute and will do everything for her loved ones. She'll travel through the deepest darkness to keep them save. Even though she gets consumed by it in the end...
Which kinda hardly matters... Evil Aqua looks quite sexy as well.
no more salt nuke tsss
),here goes:



, pleasantly surprised someone else appreciates her greatness, nice)


